• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

scene from "La Belle" (link)

caveman

TMF Novice
There's a yahoo group called hongkongfeet4 that has a clip from the Korean movie "La Belle". It's a little scene of a man playfully tickling a woman's foot. It's a real cute clip. To view/download the clip, you have to be a member of yahoo and then subscribe to the group. It's under the files section called "LaBelle.mpg."

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hongkongfeet4

Oops, forgot to mention that the above link won't really take you to the group to see the clip until you're a member of the group and logged in.

thank you

thank you caveman, this is a really good mainstream tickling clip. she reacts sweet to the tickling. and a very good quality. thank you again.:D

Great find

Great find, Caveman! I've been looking for that scene for a long time, my only problem is I never seem to be able to download any files from Yahoo Clubs so I only saw about 15% of the clip-- does any tickling happen after that very first scene when he stops to reach down to the bowl? that's as far as I got, right between the beginning of the clip and the first time his fingers leave her foot to reach down, so you know I gotta be curious about the other 85% of this clip!

db

does any tickling happen after that very first scene when he stops to reach down to the bowl?

Yes! In my opinion, what comes next is best. He picks up what looks to be a small, pointy leaf (I think) and tickles her with that. Persist in your download!

This isn't my yahoo group, by the way. True props. should go to the guy who uploaded it.

CURSE YOU, CAVEMAN!!!

I was supposed to be the first to announce the finding of this clip!!! Why, I even created a yahoo group around it!

At any rate, the clip is one of the best mainstream scenes on record. The lass is obviously trying to prove she can take a tickle, and either she's extremely ticklish or she's an extremely good actress, 'cuz her facial expressions flow like mercury!

Hopefully, everyone can download this and other clips from the site I'm still working on. If you love ticklish Asian women, it's got the most material in one place on the net! (All pirated from other sites, of course...)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TicklishAsianWomen

Everyone enjoy! (Except YOU, Caveman, ya ol' Pucker-Butt!)

Rxx

Last edited:
Right....

I wish you people would use something besides Yahoo! "Ooops...This download has exceeded it's daily limit, we're f****n gay, try again tomorrow! Blah blah blah..." Thats CRAP! It's barely 11:00 am!!!

Anyway... what specific time(s) does this "daily download" bull reset?

hM....

I would say around 11 pm or near 12am...that's all I know so far...
DLK

I hear ya, MarzJ...It's a miserable dram of dog drippings, to be sure...All I can prescribe are patience and perserverance. The clip is WELL worth the wait!

No, I tried to download it at 1:30 AM and it still said that shit. Why not just put it on morpheus?

Finally!!

I was finally able to dl the entire clip (around 6:20pm est)-
woo-hoo!!

good stuff, thanks guys

db

I think it. .

. . it should be put on morpheus, or sumtin, damn, second day, nothing.

Hey, great scene! This is a very nice mainstream clip, thanx for sharing it with us.

jugglertx

Clip

I hate to be a whiner,but I have tried to download this clip for three days.And every time it say's daily download exceeded.So,if anyone who has got the clip and the time could you send it to me please.

Thanks
Traveler[email protected]

:( Yahoo is not a good host to a good clip like this. Not only do you get that "daily d/l limit" thing, but even on a clear day, I always end up getting only 2.5 MB (at most!) of the file (it's about 4 MB in its entirety). I don't know but i tried two of my providers and on different times of the day. Either it's the d/l limit or the incomplete clip i get. Does anyone else have this problem? Someone should host it someplace else. Please, let us know. Thanks. :cry1:

I'm the guy who made La Belle Clip..

I'm the founder of :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hongkongfeet4

It is me made the La Belle movie clip from my VCD.
Actually, my clip has included all the tickling scene..
the screne before my clip start : it is only a very far shot that the girl rise her feet to the guy. And the guy hold her feet.
The scene after my clip end: the girl was run away from the guy. No more Tickling after that.

U guys could BUY this movie's DVD-->here

I know all u guys here love foot tickling. However, my group is about "Famous Asian Feet"...Tickling is not main subject of my group.
Since too many of u guys rush to my group to download the Tickling clip" La Belle", my group always under the "Excessing Download Limit" situation..This cause my other feet members can't download all the rest files too...
So, I'm happy to hear that tkrexx Copy my "La Belle clip"& some of my photos to his Tickling group to share my load...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TicklishAsianWomen

If u guys love Tickling, his group is more suitable for u guys than mine.

:(
Well, damn. I just wanted to contribute something, but I didn't know it would cause a problem like this. Apologies to dddsole and I hope the traffic lessens soon.

caveman, it's ok...

Yahoo group is really a bad place to upload & download movie clip...
Besides the "daily download limit", i also found that most of the movie file can't be download 100% completley..for example, my La Belle file should be 4065kb, but my members only can download about 1000+kb ...less than 50% of the whole file...sometimes more% , sometime less than 50% ..

Any of u know is there any better site to upload & download mpg file?
Of course, free site is better..
thanks.

LaBelle in Morpheus now..

I'm sharing my "LaBelle" Clip in Morpheus..
Search for
Title: LaBelle / Artist: ddsole / Category: Erotica / Type: video clip

hope u guys can get it...

Data invalid?

Windows media player launches, and the file appears to download. However, I get a popup window sayong "data invalid"....and no clip.

Any ideas? Thanks.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back