• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

School Girl Lisa - Senior Pictures

MstrNick

TMF Regular
This clip is Now Available

Lisa was absent the day of senior pictures however, not to disappoint Lisa the photographer offered to do the shoot at his studio. When Lisa arrived at the studio, the photographer just finished a bondage shoot but he forgot to put away the toys. Seeing the ropes and gags Lisa begins to fantasize what it would be like to be bound and gagged. The photographer is more than willing to accommodate her.

Attachments

• 14D24 Edit-1 prv.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 1,632
Then the producer should've shown those vibrating things, because it just seems as if she's faking laughter, which to me, is the most irritating thing to watch in a tickling video.

Seems? She absolutely is faking laughter. Really annoyingly.

what the fuck is this jew shit!!!!??? the nigger responsible for posting it needs to get cancer of the asshole and die

I like how producers prey upon the fetish community by thinking that we are all so mindless that you can hire and actress, one who is fully clothed no less, have her laugh and we will buy it simply because it's our fetish. it takes a whole lot more than bad acting.

Then the producer should've shown those vibrating things, because it just seems as if she's faking laughter, which to me, is the most irritating thing to watch in a tickling video.

Seems? She absolutely is faking laughter. Really annoyingly.

I like how producers prey upon the fetish community by thinking that we are all so mindless that you can hire and actress, one who is fully clothed no less, have her laugh and we will buy it simply because it's our fetish. it takes a whole lot more than bad acting.

I like how all of these people, none of whom I assume have done a damn thing to provide any content for the fetish community, feel completely entitled to blast this producer for a clip that might not be everybody's cup of tea. Not one "not my scene, but thanks for doing this" among you.

Please let me know when you decide to start a company, hire models, get the tech required and come up with your own original ideas. I'm sure they'll be fantastic. . . . .

I've never made a fridge freezer, but I know when mine sucks.

Feedback is the essence of good content, be it positive or negative. If you're going to put things out there and expect people to pay money for them, you should be so lucky as to get people offering criticism so you can improve your product.

Durt, concur 100%. How many times do we see threads with a vid clip and viewers rave how excellent it was. They're giving their opinions. Why can't the same be done when they don't like the material?..... Would love to hear back from the producer.

I watched a few seconds of this and I've got to agree with most of the above; this is among the worst videos I've run across.

The one thing I disagree with is complaints about her being fully clothed, as if every model has to be naked or it doesn't count. Come on, man...

People seriously everyone reacts different to tickling. No one person is going to sound the same. Now I will admit I personally find her laughter to be a little annoying and I know that is something you can't really fix, but it's not like any of you guys are producing clips. I see nothing wrong with criticism, but please at least type more then one or two words. My issue with this forum sometimes is the lack of "constructive" criticism. Saying you hate it is all well and good, but how about you explain why, so the producers will know what it is they should improve upon.

I've never made a fridge freezer, but I know when mine sucks.

Feedback is the essence of good content, be it positive or negative. If you're going to put things out there and expect people to pay money for them, you should be so lucky as to get people offering criticism so you can improve your product.

ditto. I saw nothing to make me believe that anything was tickling her. Just laughing.

ditto. I saw nothing to make me believe that anything was tickling her. Just laughing.

perhaps those white strings hanging on the bottom of her soles was the reason for her laughter. I just don't know.

Please remember school girl Lisa is part of this Community. Its fine if you're not a fan of the clip but you should not be directing any negative comments towards her. :)

I like how all of these people, none of whom I assume have done a damn thing to provide any content for the fetish community, feel completely entitled to blast this producer for a clip that might not be everybody's cup of tea. Not one "not my scene, but thanks for doing this" among you.

Please let me know when you decide to start a company, hire models, get the tech required and come up with your own original ideas. I'm sure they'll be fantastic. . . . .

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?63684-Even-more-ticklish-when-oiled!&highlight=jude38

My contribution to the community. the store has been down for years but as you can see my video contains actual tickling.

Please remember school girl Lisa is part of this Community. Its fine if you're not a fan of the clip but you should not be directing any negative comments towards her. :)

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? If people don't like the model they don't like the model. Her being someone who is a member on here and apart of our community doesn't put her on a special pedestal that stops her from being criticized and if she seriously thought that then she should've never gotten into modeling. I have been fetish modeling for over three going on four years and I am very much an active member in the fetish community. I want people to tell me what they like or dislike about Rose Holland. It lets me know what I am doing right and wrong(Then I see if I can fix it). At the end of day I want to keep getting hired and giving what the fans want is one way to help me keep getting hired(Being dependable, ready to work, and having with a great attitude are the main factors).

True, but that's actual tickling, of which this video had none.

I am pretty sure it did have tickling in it, just not the way most are use to seeing it. I am very positive those white stings hanging off of her feet were attached to bullet vibrators. I've worked with this producer before.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back