• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SCHOOL OF TICKLING: Cute Teacher gets Stocking Tickled! F/F (preview)

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
From our new store School of Tickling...

English Teacher gets Stocking Tickled

Jasmine has only been at Tickleton High a few days and already she is in trouble! Cute English teacher Chelsea calls Jasmine in to tell her off for misbehaving. Jasmine decides to charm her way out of being punished by taking off Chelsea's shoes and tickling her stocking'ed feet. Chelsea is so ticklish she can hardly stand it, but Jasmine keeps going! Chelsea and Jasmine get so hot they have to undo their tops, and Jasmine can't resist tickling her teacher's tits as well. :)

SchoolOfTickling00605.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00608.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00609.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00610.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00611.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00613.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00618.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00624.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00627.jpg

Watch the preview video (standard defintion)
...and get the full High Definition 11-minute "English Teacher gets Stocking Tickled" video from our School of Tickling store HERE!

--
James

would gladly tickle both of these beauties

Yes very Beautiful ladies whom I would love to tickle. Thanks for sharing the clip.

Thank you TicklesFemales for your lovely post! And my pleasure to share this clip. :)

--
James

I'm glad you are finally back with new videos
Looks like I have to add new videos to my collection :)
I have been a huge fan of ur tickling videos since 2011
You really do a great job :)
This new school tickling store reminded me of ur old tickle videos with Tiffany
I was wondering if It's possible to bring her back to make new videos?
Tiffany was great in my opinion

Hi hellothere2! Thanks so much for your kind words! :) We're glad to be back to and very happy people seem to like our new School of Tickling store! :) I so agree with you about Tiffany! :) She is really lovely. We've actually put up an older video with Tiffany here since it's school girl tickling. A wonderful video that but obviously please don't buy it if you have it already. I'd love to get Tiffany back for some more. We'll look into it!

--
James

To be honest the videos featuring Tiffany were my favorite videos of yours
I bought almost all your videos back in 2011 and early 2012. I still watch them many times :). Especially the videos featuring Tiffany have been watched MANY!!!! times. Tifanny is one of the best models I have ever seen in a tickle video! I really hope you can bring her back in the future. That would be like a dream coming true :).
Tickle Honeys is definitely one of my favorite clip stores and I have great hope for your School Tickling store. One thing I have always liked about your videos is the
Quality and the creativity in your videos. When it comes to creativity you are in my opinion the best!

It's always appreciated to know who and what people like best, so thanks for your comments! Really glad Tiffany's videos in particular are getting so much use! She was brilliant to shoot and she has the most amazing (and sexy) laugh when tickled so I will do my best to get her back, along with some new girls I hope are popular too! :)

Really kind of you to say about our stores. We do try our very best with all our videos, so thank you loads for the wonderful feedback!!

--
James

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back