• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SCHOOL OF TICKLING: Schoolgirl Barefoot Tickle Carnage! F/F (preview)

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
From our store School of Tickling...

Schoolgirl Barefoot Tickle Carnage!

I've never said this before so please do believe me when I say this is quite possibly OUR BEST GIRL-ON-GIRL TICKLE VIDEO EVER!!!

New girl LouLou's homework is rudely interrupted by a surprise tickle attack by Jasmine on her socked feet! But LouLou doesn't just let it happen...she pulls off Jasmine's shoes and socks and now it's Jasmine facing a DELUGE OF BAREFOOT TICKLING! :D They wrestle for supremacy, tickling each other however then can, LouLou losing her socks too and has to endure TICKLING OF HER SUPER TICKLISH BARE FEET AND SOLES now! The girls lose their dignity and their school blouses as they roll around in a helpless attempt to out-tickle the other! Neither girl wins, but we win BIG TIME!! If it is an ONSLAUGHT OF THE SEXIEST GIRL-GIRL TICKLE MAYHEM you are after then I think you will LOVE this video!!! :)

SchoolOfTickling01701.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01704.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01706.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01710.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01713.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01717.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01720.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01721.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01726.jpg

SchoolOfTickling01727.jpg

Watch the PREVIEW VIDEO (standard defintion)
...and get the FULL 10-MINUTE HD "Schoolgirl Barefoot Tickle Carnage!" video from our School of Tickling store HERE!

--
James

Very hot models and subject, but why no male ticklers? The lesbian themed stuff is visually nice, but often too playful. Just my opinion...

Glad you like it, NYCTickle! :) Well School Of Tickling is a girl-on-girl theme store, although don't think just because they are pretty they don't go for it. :D We do have a male-on-female tickle clip - Tickled By The Headmaster which I hope you may like as well!

Plus if you or anyone wants a tickle custom shoot, schoolgirl theme or anything else, where you decide EXACTLY what happens to one or more of our models (tickled by a male or whatever) then just message me! :)

--
James

Hi fabiolas4! Glad you like the pics and sorry about that in the preview. I didn't know which bit of the video to pick tbh as it's all so fun (well I think so! :D). And to be frank it is mostly barefoot tickling, although the girls do start with their socks on before they lose them! :) So don't buy this if you are after sock tickling particularly!

--
James

brilliant clip, one of the best girl girl tickle clips Ive ever had the plesure of getting.

thank you!

Many thanks for buying the clip, ticklelite, and really glad you like it so much!! :) We were in hysterics after filming it! :) Poor Jasmine and LouLou were literally panting for breath with their sides aching with so much laughing!!! :D :D :D

--
James

Very interesting video
I like the pictures and the preview alot
jasmine and loulou are a great combination
Are there more videos with Loulou? :)

Thanks very much Chris, that's so excellent to hear! :)

Thank you very much as well hellothere2! Jasmine and LouLou are totally crazy together hehe! :) And LouLou is so brilliant isn't she! Not only is she gorgeous and a load of fun, she is also INCREDIBLY ticklish all over!!! :D We have another video with LouLou that will appear in the near future, and we hope to shoot more with her soon.

--
James

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back