• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SCHOOL OF TICKLING: Schoolgirl Jasmine Barefoot Tickled by Headmaster! M/F (preview)

TickleHoneysCom

TMF Expert
From our new store School of Tickling...

Tickled by the Headmaster!

Naughty schoolgirl Jasmine gets punished by the Headmaster. But when a spanking of her backside isn't enough for him, he tickles her socked feet instead! No mercy for super ticklish Jasmine here as she must take it all! But then things get even worse for her when he makes her take her socks off. Jasmine knows what is coming next...a tirade of BAREFOOT TICKLING! :D :D

SchoolOfTickling00104.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00112.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00109.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00114.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00116.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00118.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00119.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00120.jpg

SchoolOfTickling00121.jpg

Watch the preview video (standard defintion)
...and get the full High Definition 9-minute "Tickled by the Headmaster!" video from our School of Tickling store HERE!

--
James

Such a perfect view of her soles! Yep, looks to be a definite buy from me!

Thank you mac13! :) We were hoping people would like the angle so that's great to hear! It's a great video I think so do enjoy it if you buy. :)

--
James

This is my favorite angle James, love it! Love Jasmine too, will have to add to my buy list.

DK

That's so good to hear, thank you Darkknight! :) We try to learn and improve with every video we make, so I'm extremely pleased this is proving so popular! :) Do enjoy the full video - Jasmine really suffered (she is SO ticklish poor girl!) but the results are totally worth it!! :D :D

--
James

aww the video completely skipped over the sock part! those sock pix are awesome!

aww the video completely skipped over the sock part! those sock pix are awesome!

Thanks for posting - the preview only shows the barefoot tickling part, yes, but the full video includes plenty of sock tickling too.

--
James

Wow... Jasmines feet are amazing! Quality stuff!

I hope the headmaster will have her back in the office again soon! Perhaps he may have to use his tie to keep the feet still! ;-)

Am sure his pen would also give those feet a good tickle :))

Great stuff.

Thanks very much tickle2010! Oh yes Jasmine's feet are wonderful aren't they! :) :)

Superb ideas with his tie and pen! :) I'm sure Jasmine won't be able to stand those, so all the more reason to get her over his desk again! :D :D

--
James

Thanks very much tickle2010! Oh yes Jasmine's feet are wonderful aren't they! :) :)

Superb ideas with his tie and pen! :) I'm sure Jasmine won't be able to stand those, so all the more reason to get her over his desk again! :D :D

--
James

Cool, will look forward to more of Jasmine! Especially at the hands of the headmaster! ;-)

Out of interest what size are her feet? Quite small?

Oh yes, Jasmine's feet are definitely on the small side - UK size 4 (US size 6.5 and Euro size 37).

--
James

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back