• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Schoolgirl Lisa F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Schoolgirl Lisa is straight off the TMF, those of you met her at NEST know exactly who she is. She has been out of the game for a while, and today she jumps back in, in the stocks at Tasha's mercy. She has a cute tattoo on her left foot that says "ticklish." Tasha is going to find out just how ticklish she really is.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• schoolgirlisa1.jpg
    schoolgirlisa1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 1,787
  • schoolgirlisa2.jpg
    schoolgirlisa2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,811
  • schoolgirlisa3.jpg
    schoolgirlisa3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 3,002
  • schoolgirlisa4.jpg
    schoolgirlisa4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 3,025
  • schoolgirl lisa lowres sample.wmv
    5.7 MB · Views: 3,455
Anyone care to reveal which one she is? Or does "Lisa" herself want to take a bow and reveal herself? ;)

Oh yes, I remember her from previous NEST's. It's fun to see people in these videos that you have previously met.

Good clip. Nice to see a member here tickled.

I had the pleasure of getting to "play" with Lisa at NEST. Her reactions are priceless...Glad to see her back in the game!

Lisa beat me in a pole climbing contest at a NEST a few years back...actually I think it was a tie but she got more style points:D

Lisa seems to be an extremely ticklish lady. I love her feet and her laugh. Hope to see her tickled more and more. How old is she by the way. Thanks for sharing the clip.

uh oh...careful barefeetarebest...TickleFemales may be sending you an unsolicited email soon lol
Lisa seems to be an extremely ticklish lady. I love her feet and her laugh. Hope to see her tickled more and more. How old is she by the way. Thanks for sharing the clip.

Lisa beat me in a pole climbing contest at a NEST a few years back...actually I think it was a tie but she got more style points:D

Ahh I thought thats who that was. I remember that little pole race aswell as meeting her that year. That was my first NEST...07 I believe!? Thats also when I first my you RC and my pop Venray

Ahh I thought thats who that was. I remember that little pole race aswell as meeting her that year. That was my first NEST...07 I believe!? Thats also when I first my you RC and my pop Venray

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!

I remember Lisa flying up that pole!

What beats a true tickling disciple at your mercy in the stocks? Awesome. Thanks Tommy.

INot only can tiny Lisa take it, but she dishes it out as well! I had forgotten what a talented ler she is, as i was able to experience for myself. She really has a knack for getting into your head!! I was tortured like never before, i wonder if it had something to do with her banner which she had no idea about till it was there... It was a surprise gift. Shouldd have gotten vid of the whole thing as RChello suggested, but i am humiliatingly ticklish! Maybe another time, soon enough.

I remember Lisa. Jen and I played with her and her guy at NEST maybe 4 or 5 years ago. We would have done it again but they never re-appeared at NEST.

Okay, the premise was great. The top 'ler in the biz, the toe-tied stocks, the feet of the tiny ticklish TMF SchoolgirlLisa... So I wanted to see how it turned out. I bought the clip, in hd, waited like forever for it to download, and watched it. Keep in mind, I know this girl, very, very well. It takes her a bit to warm up. Fantastic facial expressions, FOOT-age, thrashing, bucking, the long hair flying back and forth, and laughing her head off!! She has some REALLY ticklish toes, too. I know Primus said he does not like her laugh, but to me it is very musical. I lived for 3 years at the seashore and I am reminded of laughing seagulls- it's really very cute... especially when I am more accustomed to hearing her voice yelling at me! It's so refreshing to hear her laugh that way (she doesn't laugh much anymore), see those feet wriggling, stretching, clenching, toes wiggling, the baby oil shines off her soles... the reaction to the armpit attack... She even does a little girl shriek (I have NEVER such a cute sound emitted from her before) around the 6:30 mark. Closer to the beginning, Tasha moves up her torso toward the armpits and says "You know where I'm going next, right?" To which Lisa's replies are, through fits of giggles, "No, no, no, no, no!) (I ALWAYS LOVED THAT!) Toward the end she starts to really get going from having her feet tickled, she's losing it, falling apart- I can tell by the sound in her laughter (short "A" sound as in "hat"), making you WISH that it had gone on longer... She can take it! And Tommy is on the fence about having her back? C'mon, man! She's willing to do it all, and actually WANTS to. Let her be turned into ticklish jello! Or, let her turn someone else into ticklish jello as well... Who else is with that program?

Start:
Tasha: "So Schoolgirl Lisa, from TMF, it's been a long time since you've been tickled... I am so thrilled to have MY turn at you now."
Lisa: "A-hee-hee..."
Tasha: "By the way, what size are your feet?"
Lisa: "Five. Hee, hee-hee"
Tasha: "Oh... they look smaller than that. Are you sure?"
Lisa: "Yeah... (begins lightly laughing and builds from there)

Last edited:
Can somebody explain to me what's NEST? Sorry, I'm new to all this.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back