• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SCREAM with delight...when things go...

The Bandito

Verified

Bump in the night.

13 days from today (March 4th), Bump in the Night II will finally be available for sale through MTJ!

YAY!

Between now and then please keep your eyes on this thread - as I'll be posting a bunch of free character pin-ups and teasers from the comic. About one page every other day.

If you have any questions about the project, please let me know - Lotus and I'd be happy to give you any answers we can. In fact - there might even be a few bonus treats for good questions.

I think you guys will really dig the comic.

There's about 15 comic pages, plus a cover.

6 different characters get tickled wickedly.

BITN II is our most foot focused tickle comic ever - but trust me - there's also tons of upper body tickles, armpit tickling, nipple tickles, naked butt tickling, belly button torture, and lots more.

Check out the new banner in our sigs for a sneak peek. :faint:

And since it's been over 2 years since the last Bump in the Night comic (goddammit!) here's a quick image from the new comic to re-introduce you to the main characters.

More spooky hysterical hotness to come soon.

Very soon.

The Deeto.

:omg:

THIS is what's it's all about, folks. THIS is what tickle comics are supposed to be: endless amounts of non-stop, erotic, sexually-charged tickles with gorgeous, naked girls tickled to orgasm, repeatedly; and all done to a well-thought out story with fabulous characters. :happyhop:

Bandito is the true Master of the genre, who wonderful works never disappoint. :bowing:

I so totally can't wait for this! :bounce:

:omg:

THIS is what's it's all about, folks. THIS is what tickle comics are supposed to be: endless amounts of non-stop, erotic, sexually-charged tickles with gorgeous, naked girls tickled to orgasm, repeatedly; and all done to a well-thought out story with fabulous characters. :happyhop:

Bandito is the true Master of the genre, who wonderful works never disappoint. :bowing:

I so totally can't wait for this! :bounce:

Wait a tic...you haven't even READ Bump in the Night #2 yet. It could suck donkey balls. It could be stop-heavy, asexual, lame-ass tickles with butt-ugly fully-clothed gals being tickled to tepid relaxation for all you know. XD

Ha ha ha...ha.

Thanks for the leap of faith, amigo. I by NO MEANS wish to be a master of anything (other than Mass Effect 2).

But I DO hope that peeps end up enjoying BITN #2. I think the characters are cute, and the tickling is pretty damn sexsay if I do say so my damn self.

But after all that build up, I certainly hope I won't disappoint.

**hides behind the haunted sofa**

Only time shall tell now...

**gulp**

O//////////////////////O

The Nervous Deeto

Last edited:
Wait a tic...you haven't even READ Bump in the Night #2 yet. It could suck donkey balls. It could be stop-heavy, asexual, lame-ass tickles with butt-ugly fully-clothed gals being tickled to tepid relaxation for all you know. XD

Ha ha ha...ha.

Thanks for the leap of faith, amigo. I by NO MEANS wish to be a master of anything (other than Mass Effect 2).

But I DO hope that peeps end up enjoying BITN #2. I think the characters are cute, and the tickling is pretty damn sexsay if I do say so my damn self.

But after all that build up, I certainly hope I won't disappoint.

**hides behind the haunted sofa**

Only time shall tell now...

**gulp**

O//////////////////////O

The Nervous Deeto

There is no chance of that ever happening. Every tickle comic and tickle novel you've done has rocked beyond, well, stuff that really rocks. All the others out there need to follow your example of what real tickle comics are supposed to be :ahoy:

:jumpupanddown:

You're real, Deets. REAL!!!! OMG REAL!!!! You have attained the level of REAL! No more skulking in the outskirts of FAKE tickle torture art for you, Sir. LOL!

...Seriously, thank you for your consummate dedication to the craft. Your attention to detail in craftsmanship, story, and packaging is sharply appreciated.

I'm definitely looking forward to it. (I have been for some time now)

6 charaters get tickled? I count 5 in the pic. If I had to guess, I'd say the 6th is going to be one of the "villanesses" from the first issue. Probably the witch since she did most of the tickling in that one.

Deet, you gotta stop doubting your talents. You don't wanna be cocky, by any means, but you also don't wanna put yourself down thinking you aren't that good. It's a great thing to be humble, but trust me and everyone else that's seen your handywork (at least the ones that aren't blind or wouldn't know talent if it bit them in the ass), you ARE that good.

I'm eagerly waiting for Bump 2's release...still. Keep on keeping on, Deet!

BTW, pass on my complements to Lotus for the great color work. This issue is going to be fantastic.

Ticklefur: Heh...well thanks again for all your support, bud. God help us all if people start following me...because I have no freaking idea where I'm going. Is this San Diego?? I hope Bump in the Night 2 lives up to your high expectations.

meangry: Thanks mate...but you're a writer...I demand more. XD

C.A.B.: I know, right? My realness even amazes ME sometimes. Who knew. LMAO. Thanks for the kind words...having had the wonderful opportunity to share artwork with this community for many years now I have to say that I truly dig this place and adore creating these works for those that appreciate them. Cheers.

SpeedBump: Thanks amigo - I hope BITN 2 blows your doors off, or at least fogs up the windshield a bit. XD

Button: Hey thanks man. Not a bad guess on the 6th girl tickled. Prepare to be a little surprised. There's a couple characters in the BITN universe that have yet to be introduced...until now. And as for doubting my talents....that's a really nice thing to say, mate. Trust me - Lotus and I are both very proud of BITN 2...I think people will really like it. I just get uncomfortable when I'm compared to others, or put on a pedestal. Lotus and I just do the best comics and novels we can. It makes me feel weird when I'm made out to be something more. I really hope you dig BITN #2. And thanks so much for the kind words for Lotus. I read her your comment this morning and she really appreciated it.

rajee: Thanks, my friend. Much appreciated.

More pics to come in the next day or so.

I'm having a really hard time figuring out which character to post soon. :megafail:

Damn all these tough DECISIONS!

XD

The ghoulish tickles are on their way...nothing can stop them now,

The D(i)to

Two weeks away… two years in the making… fifteen white-hot pages of plot… six Deeto-endorsed lovelies to drool over… this is gonna be an amazing win no matter how you figure the numbers! I never got in on BITN-1, but I checked out the ad at MTJ and am most anguished to discover what I missed… insane science clashes with the supernatural to score the soles (and other sensitive body parts) of a set of wildly sexy co-ed test subjects (just scoped the anxious blonde on the cover, and I do believe I'm in love!) Well, here's my golden chance to catch up on both issues! The bounty you promise for the sequel (and which you never fail to deliver!) is made all the more tempting by my anticipation of plenty of foot action! The prospect of any of these breakfasting beauties being teased to distraction anywhere on their gorgeous frames is a frantic fantasy too mouth-watering to miss! I can see you and the incomparable White Lotus have done your usual sterling job on the artwork, and the scenario is irresistible! Can't wait to see it all! Two weeks has never seemed so long a wait!

Bump in the night.

13 days from today (March 4th), Bump in the Night II will finally be available for sale through MTJ!

ALERT THE MEDIA!! :hysteriatrain:

Seriously folks, this comic is going to rock your socks! :thumbsup:

:woot: :headbang: :jumpupanddown: :bowing: :faint: :happyhop: :boogie: :hungry: :clap: :woot2:

Jim
MTJpub.com

oh goodness me

this looks rather yummy

looking forward to this deets

Oh man, it's always a cause for celebration when Bandito releases a new creative endeavor, and it's a testament to his boundless skills that of all the series he's produced, they all rock! Bump in the Night 2 looks utterly fantastic, I can't wait and I know it won't disappoint! Keep those juices flowing, my friend! :)

Low Roads: Responding to your wonderfully kind words is one of the very few times in which I find myself at somewhat of a loss for words. So as always - I'll just say "thank you". Your feedback and fantastic gestures of communal tickling togetherness are more than worth their weight in gold. Thanks so much for making all of this worth while, LR.

detritus: Thanks so much, my friend. Praise from artists like you, Low Roads, CAB, Rajee, and all the other delightful illustrators I've chatted with really shimmer in a slightly different light. I truly appreciate the support! And every time I see your outstanding sig it gives me a pang of guilty happiness.

PQfingers: Thanks amigo - hope you end up enjoying the final product!

Kunzite: General! Thanks so very much, my good friend. I truly always adore your input, and your terrific support. Seriously - thank you tremendously for all your feedback. I hope the character pin-ups blow you away.

meangry: huh??? *getting rather alarmed here, amigo*. PM me or something and do explain please. Oh, and thanks for the kind words, too.

Rage: YAY! Wonderful to hear from you, buddy!! Can't wait to tantalize you with BITN 2!!!

Thanks again everyone...will post one of the character pin-ups very VERY soon.

Cheers,

B

KELLY HAWTHORNE PIN UP!

Hey there, again:

So here's the first character pin up from the BUMP IN THE NIGHT series...with BITN #2 coming out in 12 days.

This is a little more info on Kelly - the snobby rich trouble maker. Something I really like about this pose.

>.>

It might be her butt.

<.<

Don't judge me.

Hey btw - didn't Lotus do an amazing job on the colors??? I feel like her style keeps getting better and better with every new comic.

More soon,

Deet

Last edited:
Wow!!!

The women are getting prettier than ever and of course the coloring is topnotch! I can still remember the wacky scenes from "Bump in the Night 1," especially the nipple tickling and the sneaky bits. It screams all the way sexy from the start of the page until the real tickling commenced - generous actually. Very detailed, curvy, and intrinsic. Most of all, the teasers always promise a BIG blast. Can't wait already. You simply rawk! :headbang:

Wow!!!

The women are getting prettier than ever and of course the coloring is topnotch! I can still remember the wacky scenes from "Bump in the Night 1," especially the nipple tickling and the sneaky bits. It screams all the way sexy from the start of the page until the real tickling commenced - generous actually. Very detailed, curvy, and intrinsic. Most of all, the teasers always promise a BIG blast. Can't wait already. You simply rawk! :headbang:

Yea, what he said.

Yeah, most likely, but we'll take our chances! :D
Once again, the Bandito strikes and hits the mark, dead centre!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back