• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SCREAM...with delight, when things go...

The Bandito

Verified

Bump in the night.

13 days from today (March 4th), Bump in the Night II will finally be available for sale through MTJ!

YAY!

Between now and then please keep your eyes on this thread - as I'll be posting a bunch of free character pin-ups and teasers from the comic. About one page every other day.

If you have any questions about the project, please let me know - Lotus and I'd be happy to give you any answers we can. In fact - there might even be a few bonus treats for good questions.

I think you guys will really dig the comic.

There's about 15 comic pages, plus a cover.

6 different characters get tickled wickedly.

BITN II is our most foot focused tickle comic ever - but trust me - there's also tons of upper body tickles, armpit tickling, nipple tickles, naked butt tickling, belly button torture, and lots more.

Check out the new banner in our sigs for a sneak peek. :blink

And since it's been over 2 years since the last Bump in the Night comic (goddammit!) here's a quick image from the new comic to re-introduce you to the main characters.

More spooky hysterical hotness to come soon.

Very soon.

The Deeto.

Excuse my kanguage but...ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!:6:

Now make part 3...please?:tank::innocent:

Two weeks away… two years in the making… fifteen white-hot pages of plot… six Deeto-endorsed lovelies to drool over… this is gonna be an amazing win no matter how you figure the numbers! I never got in on BITN-1, but I checked out the ad at MTJ and am most anguished to discover what I missed… insane science clashes with the supernatural to score the soles (and other sensitive body parts) of a set of wildly sexy co-ed test subjects (just scoped the anxious blonde on the cover, and I do believe I'm in love!) Well, here's my golden chance to catch up on both issues! The bounty you promise for the sequel (and which you never fail to deliver!) is made all the more tempting by my anticipation of plenty of foot action! The prospect of any of these breakfasting beauties being teased to distraction anywhere on their gorgeous frames is a frantic fantasy too mouth-watering to miss! I can see you and the incomparable White Lotus have done your usual sterling job on the artwork, and the scenario is irresistible! Can't wait to see it all! Two weeks has never seemed so long a wait!

Excuse my kanguage but...ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!:6:

Now make part 3...please?:tank::innocent:

Ha ha ha ha!!!

I thought you might say that. LMAO.

Yes. You are right, Dae. This took WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too fraking long to finish! There were many times I was tempted to cut a few corners on the quality, or seek another colorist (who would be faster, but wouldn't add Lotus' true skill and passion for tickle torture), or even trim a page or 2 or 3 off the comic. But I couldn't.

Even though BITN 2 took almost 2 and 1/2 years to finish - I can honestly say that Lotus and I put our very VERY best into the project.

I just hope that once you read it...it ends up being worth the wait.

Will you let me know?

B

Bump in the night.

13 days from today (March 4th), Bump in the Night II will finally be available for sale through MTJ!

ALERT THE MEDIA!! :willy_nilly:

Seriously folks, this comic is going to rock your socks! :thumbsup:

:hurray: :cheers2: :14: :popcorn: :clap: :2thumbs: :bouncy: :punk: :5:

Jim
MTJpub.com

LBH: As I said in my comment on the TMF - you truly rock, my friend. Thank you so much for your boundless support.

Jim: Thanks my friend. None of this would truly be possible without you. You're awesome.

FootTickles: Ha ha ha. Thanks my friend. It'll be here before ya know it.

XD

Thanks everyone - more to come soon. I'll post one of the character pin-ups very soon.

Cheers,

The Dito.

KELLY HAWTHORNE PIN UP!

Hey there, again:

So here's the first character pin up from the BUMP IN THE NIGHT series...with BITN #2 coming out in 12 days.

This is a little more info on Kelly - the snobby rich trouble maker. Something I really like about this pose.

>.>

It might be her butt.

<.<

Don't judge me.

Hey btw - didn't Lotus do an amazing job on the colors??? I feel like her style keeps getting better and better with every new comic.

More soon,

Deet

Lovely!

*Cue newscaster music*

As a hard working Bandito I know you put dedication in everything that you do, you seem to have a never ending stream of creative and sexy characters at your disposal. These characters in BITN are no exception. I see that Ms. Hawthorne is somewhat a "control freak". What was your inspiration for her's as well as the other character's personalities?

*holds the microphone to you...*

:D

KELLY HAWTHORNE PIN UP!

Hey there, again:

So here's the first character pin up from the BUMP IN THE NIGHT series...with BITN #2 coming out in 12 days.

This is a little more info on Kelly - the snobby rich trouble maker. Something I really like about this pose.

>.>

It might be her butt.

<.<

Don't judge me.

Hey btw - didn't Lotus do an amazing job on the colors??? I feel like her style keeps getting better and better with every new comic.

More soon,

Deet

I approve of that behind.:cool

I love KELLY HAWT n HORNE......:cool

Bombers: LMAO. Thanks for kind words, my friend. As far as Kelly goes... she's a conglomeration of a lot of personalities from some of the many wonderful people I've had a chance to meet. She's a little bit Lotus, and a little bit of a lot of her friends, and female friends I've had as well. Kelly is one of those gals that always needs to be in charge, but there's a teeny side of her that's both terrified of being forced to lose control...and also secretly intrigued by tat possibility.

Illohnoh: Thanks amigo!!

Dae: Har har har yuk yuk yuk. LMAO. Okay...I'll admit that THAT linguistic nuance did not occur to me. That's pretty damn funny, my friend. 10 million bonus points for you.

Okay ghoulies and ghosties.

More bumpy goodness is on the way tomorrow.

Unless you read this tomorrow.

And then it's coming out today.

Or right now.

Seriously.

Go check.

Is it out yet?

The Deeeeeeeeet.

SOPHIE FORRETTS PIN UP!

Ello.

Here's another pin up for y'all.

SHE'S SO CAYOOOOOTE!!!!

Please let Lo Lo and I know what you think.

And thanks again to all of you for the support.

Your pal,

Deet.

The character pin-ups for Kelly Hawthorne and Sophie Forretts are amazing. Your masterful illustration work and Lo Lo’s otherworldly coloring never fails to delight.

The bios are fun to read and add that extra pinch of background that helps flesh out the sexy of ladies that populate the BUMP IN THE NIGHT universe.

I absolutely adore all of the gals in the BUMP IN THE NIGHT series but I have to say that the nerdy Sophie is in a three-way tie with Jessi and Samira as my favorite.

Having said that, I must not forget about the good doctor’s sexy cybernetic assistant introduced in this issue….

GEEZ!

Can they all be my favorite?

I eagerly await the next pin-up!

Amazing work guys!

Thank you!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Sophie has a VERY PASSIONATE admirer....ok ok you caught me. but look at her! Could you blame me? Look at her....LOOK AT HER!

Jim: Thanks my tycoon friend. One of my greatest goals is to make it as difficult as possible for you to pick a favorite. If it were easy, it would mean I failed. 5 times.

Dae: So do you like her better than Kelly? Everyone seems to dig Sophie. She's just...likable. ;-)

Otay...

Another pin-up will be posted tomorrow.

If only I can weather the thronging masses of Tickle Theater until then.

XD

B

Having said that, I must not forget about the good doctor’s sexy cybernetic assistant introduced in this issue….

Yes Bandito... I second this... Tell everyone about that sexy cybernetic assistant... ;)

EVERYONE must know about her... I don't know why exactly, just a feeling... but just TELL them! :lol

:rolleyes

Bandito...how dare you try and put value over one person or another. You know what I am going to take the high road and say that they both are equally awesome in my eyes. And if...if I were to ever decide such an atrocious thing They would have to both strip down for a physical exam....>,>...IF I were to ever consider on hawter then the other....uh...besides...like 4 more girls to go....yeah...>,>...

Bombers: YAY Oshima! Um...wait...I mean...Yay for the Doc's assistant!!! Hee hee. She'll be coming soon enough my friend. Can't wait to share her with ya, and with the WORLD! XD

Dae: Fair enough, amigo ^^;;; More hotness coming your way - and more foxy coeds for your "physical exam" lmao.

Sorry to everyone that the next pin up is late - I'll post it later today.

Cheers,

Deet

SAMIRA SOMA PIN UP!

Heeeeeeere's Samira.

YAY!

As per usual, please let us know whatchoo think.

Less than a week to go until BITN 2 comes out.

YAY again.

y.a.y.

Bandito

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back