• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seattle Tickling

seedmoon

Who else is in the Puget Sound area and into tickling and looking for new play partners?

I'm an 46 year old, in-shape, D&D free, non-smoking, professional male. I live on Capitol Hill in Seattle. I live in a nice condo, with a kings sized, four poster bed that is great for tickle play. I live alone so I can host. I even have guest parking. ;)

I'm a hetero-flexible tickle switch and I'm also a fan of teasing, edging and forced orgasms.

You can find me on FetLife as Tickle-Tease. Come find me. :)

shadow.jpg

Hi there :)

If you're still around maybe we should chat...? Please let me know if are interested.

Thanks,
Steven

Hey there guy!
We've connected before online on other sites mainly the FetLife site, so figured it's time to connect up! Wanna chat and discuss the ticklish possibilities man? I'm a tickle switch like you and a gr8t tickler who's also verry ticklish especially all over my legs inner thighs a killer and the soft smooth soles and tops of my well groomed feet size 9s. Hit me back here with a message, let's tickle talk and see what we can work out sometime soon. Live on eastside but can easily travel to where you are on Cap Hill (about 15-20 min away is all!) Ticklishly anticipating a reply soon! Kevin

hey would this happen to be the same kev who got to test a ticklish pup the last weekend of september?

Its me man don't you recognize my screen name Matt oh ticklish one on his belly and inner thighs! Bwaaah Ha Ha! LOL

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back