• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Session with a Member from TMF!

alien_hunter122

TMF Novice
Ok So I doubt anyone would remember by now the first story I wrote that I did not complete lol. I know IM a horrible person and I should finish the story :p But until I get the drive to finish it I might as well tell you all about the session I had last night 

She is a member of TMF too and we both promised this was going to remain discrete between the two of us so her name will be Ashley for this. Yes she knows im posting this and has read it first so I have her approval to post it lol. So bit of background story, I’ve known Ashley for a while now, little over a year and a half now and we always joked about meeting up but we never thought it would be possible due to how far away we lived. Without revealing too much she was actually in my neck of the woods this past weekend and we managed to actually meet up!

So a bit about Ashley, she’s got a good looking body that goes without saying, just right to where I knew I did not have to worry about hurting her at all. She has shoulder length reddish hair and is much taller than I am lol. I’m 5’ 9” so I’ll leave it at that. This night she had her toenails painted a bright shade of red which was good in my book.

OK so we met up at about 930pm at her hotel room and first thing we had been talking crap to each other back and forth for so long that it was interesting to see how this was going to go because she was a switch. Not five minutes in the room and she makes a smart ass comment like most Lees do to push buttons and I walked over, pinner her on the bed held her down which I have to admit took a bit of strength. I knew this was going to be fun. I was able to keep both her arms down while keeping one arm free so I quickly started tickling her sides which made her burst out in laughter. I honestly did not realize exactly HOW TICKLISH SHE WAS!! I mean I’ve seen ticklish before, being a ler you tend to notice it but damn this was easily a whole new level because it was bursts of laughter and jerking at the lightest touches. After about 3 minutes we both said was we needed showers so we just relaxed and got cleaned up cause obviously being that late at night I know I needed one lol.

So after we both took a shower we started talking shit to each other which initiated the actual fun! We were wrestling on the bed for a bit and she tried tickling me but I’m not the easiest person to tickle especially if I’m focused on other things lol. So I managed to grab the upper hand by cheating of course and pinned her down again using my legs to restrain her movement and pretty much started tickling her all over, finding all the spots that I could. I have to admit that there was not a spot on her that I did not get some sort of reaction from! What was funny was that for several months all she talked about was how she could overpower me and take me on because she was going to the gym like every day to work out. All I got to say is that she did give me a workout but she could not get the upper hand at all even when I wasn’t tickling her lol. So this went on for about 30 minutes us wrestling around with me finding spots to tickle on her and trying to find that worse spot every lee has ;)

After a bit we decided to have a bit of extra fun and I tied her down using some cheap 98c nylons from Wal-Mart lol. BTW to hell with super expensive bondage straps and stuff like that, some socks to keep the nylons cutting into the skin when their tightened and you are golden, but I didn’t learn that part till a little later lol. So I tied her down spread eagle on the bed, (yes she was clothed with shorts and a t-shirt) and that’s when I really started having some fun. I started trying to find that one spot again that sends the lee through the roof and it wasn’t for about another 10 minutes that I finally found it and when I did oh boy did she let me know. It was right on the inside of her inner thigh, right were her ass and thighs kind of meet there’s a muscle there that I grabbed and I had to hold on for dear life! Felt like I was in a rodeo and when I was able to restrain her legs and body from bucking I went to town on that one spot and Boy did Ashley not like it! I was sure that if there was anyone on the hotel floor with us they heard her for sure, no doubt about that. I stopped after a few seconds and was highly pleased that I found that spot, so I decided to leave it for later and keep teasing her all over which was great. Played the count the ribs game with her which I got a few choices, not such nice words said to me for it lol. Of course I kept forgetting how to count so had to start all over again. I was talking and said OH damn I forgot one, so I went to her collar bone and that was easily another hot spot! She was freaking out bucking and trying to head-butt me!!! It was hilarious!! So this is the point where she actually called red but it was NOT because the tickling was too much, apparently I needed to be reminded that collar bones break easily so be careful not to press too hard lol. We both agreed that this did not count has her safe word so the tickling commenced once I acknowledged her statement lol. I would sometimes throw a pillow over the head so she couldn’t see what I was doing and start teasing her by doing the countdown to when I was going to tickle her but I never actually started on one except for a few times which threw her off lol. She again had many choice words for me when I did that. I tickled everywhere and her feet were definitely some of the most fun to tickle but I had something special for her coming up.

Before I continue on I do have one thing to say about being a Ler, It is my personal opinion that a ler should have some damn compassion to the lee, I mean yes it’s all fun and all about domination but when their hand is turning purple there should be something going off in your head that says OK that needs to get fixed!!! Ashley has been a lee to several lers and apparently other than her sig other I was the ONLY ONE that actually stopped mid tickling to loosen the straps and bring blood back to her hand! C’mon folks, that should not be a rarity it should be the norm! I'm not saying this is everyone so don't take it as im attacking my fellow lers, but folks know who they are and if your not one of those then guess you dont have to be upset about me saying this. I actually undid her straps and put socks around her wrists and ankles to keep from the straps from digging in and she could pull all she wanted. Ok my rant about that is over lol back to the fun stuff….

We had both agreed ahead of time that there was to be no sex or lower body nudity but we both said that teasing was perfectly legal! So while she was tied up I kept teasing her and turning her on but never letting her really get far into it until I realized that she was purposely trying NOT to cum. Which made sense after a while because she was one of those lees that apparently get more sensitive after an orgasm which isn’t rare but took me a second to realize lol. At this point I’m not sure what she was thinking but she tells me that she brought something that goes buzz buzz but wouldn’t tell me where it was at. So of course I decided to get that information out of her and grabbed her foot and just went to town. I used my teeth right beneath her toes and kept her toes held back which did the job and she very quickly told me were the vibrator was at. Little did she know that I had no intention of using it for what she though, I grabbed one of her socks and put it on her left foot and put the vibrator inside the sock, turned it on high and walked away! Again, MANY choice words were yelled at me while I was doing this which was hilarious. Then I had gone to Wal-Mart and bought this cool red and black feathered boa which I weaved around her toes on her right foot and tied it there so every time she moved her foot the feathers would tickle her and I got to admit it did NOT let me down. So with both her feet being constantly tickled I decided to focus all my attention on her upper body and legs.

This is when the intense portion of the night began when I decided I was going to see how far I could push her which every Ler does at one point or another  So I went to that hot spot I found earlier and with both hands dug into her thighs and the screams of laughter followed by silent laughter was priceless! I would alternate between thighs, to ribs to underarms and back down never letting her really know when I was going to tickle the next spot. This whole time I am holding onto dear life because she’s trying to buck me off lol. While I was tickling her I decided to mind fuck with her again by calling out the time and telling her how long has passed. I’m sure if there are any lees reading this you know that time crawls when you’re being tickled so imagine having the ler tell you when one minute has passed, when it’s only been two minutes. She was flipping out which was awesome but never did she call out a safe word, this was a tough nut to crack!

After a little while she came up with a deal for me because her being a switch I know she was dying to see how ticklish I was. Her deal was that if I let her tickle me for a while and see how sensitive I was she would make herself cum and that way she would be 10x more sensitive (I don’t care who you are if you don’t take an offer like this you’re an idiot). So of course I gave in and laid down for her to have some fun. I’m not that ticklish when it comes to hard tickling unless you do it just right because I can turn it off by focusing so it’s all about the light tickles with me. More specific nails, and LUCKILY she had NO NAILS at the time! Needless to say though she did get me pretty good and she had her fun for a while at my expense lol. My feet tend to be the worst no matter how you do it and she brought out a comb which had to fight from jerking my foot away lol. After several minutes of that I was able to block it all out and I ended up winning that battle! So now it was time for her to live up to her end of the bargain! MUAHAHAHA

This time I tied her facedown spread eagle again and left her right hand free so she could do her thing while I tickled her feet. I got to say it was VERY HOT seeing her get off while I tickled her feet and it did not take long at all. So I tied her right hand back up and she knew what was coming because she kept whispering, oh no oh no oh no. (Music to any lers ears). To keep from going over everything over and over like before I’ll try to cliff note it lol. I was fairly certain I was not going to get a safe word out of her because I knew how tough she really was and I doubt I had the time or energy to push her past what I know she’s been through lol. So she said that if I make her pass out or cry shed consider that me beating her (score). So knowing that I wasted no time and decided that the fun teasing part was over, time for the downright tickle torture :D I went straight for her inner thigh and with her being upside down it was right there on top for me! I used by body to keep her legs apart and just tickled her butt and thighs while she screamed bloody murder into the bed and pillow. I was highly surprised that she did not lose sensitivity at all there and the tickling seemed to get worse as time went on which was GREAT!! I would alternate a little her and there to keep her on her toes and her screams and reaction were all I needed as confirmation I was doing something right ;)

This went on nonstop for about an hour almost, Like I said she was TOUGH. Barely able to talk and going between silent laughter and screams of laughter all I could hear from time to time was the lers favorite words, oh god, it tickles too much, no not there, omg omg omg, and many others that I could go on and on about. I knew that I was not going to get her to crack just by tickling one spot at a time and managed to grab her foot and started biting and nibbling on her foot and toes while one hand tickled her inner thigh which I have to admit did the trick. It did not take long at this point where I could tell she was crying and I knew I had won! (For those of you that want to give me crap about that it was not a bawling mentally destroying crying, she was perfectly fine just spent at the end) After that I didn’t even bother untying the nylons and just used a knife to cut her loose and she just laid there for a few minutes trying to catch her breath lol. We were both sweating and pretty tired which was awesome! Ashley was only the second lee I’ve actually tickled and when she said I didn’t think you’d be that good I have to admit my ego shot through the roof lol! At that point we called it a night and said our goodbyes after a few minutes of chatting. That was a great night a lot of fun!

Awesome AH. We can all hope for an opportunity like that. Thanks for sharing the details, always great to hear successful connections through the TMF.

Thanks for the comments and yes TMF is great! Both friends I met from TMF so no complaints here.

I did forget to mention in my story all the damage I took from Ashley, she was a fighter lol. So Ill break it down into bits from within the story..

in the beginning of the story before we took a shower while I was tickling her sides she was trying to move away and managed to knee me right on the temple. Didnt feel it at first but a few seconds later gotta admit i got a little dizzy lol. Thats actually how we both decided it was time to take a shower lol.

Second time I got hit was another head shot from her knees which was partially my fault of course for not being careful enough. This was when she was tied down spread eagle face up and i was grabbing her thighs. Same idea, flailing and WAM right on the jaw.

She also came VERY close to kneeing me in the kill switch, just got my inner thigh thankfully lol.

There were several elbow hits to the ribs when I wasent paying attention and getting her sides.

Then near the end I took another knee shot to the face when I had her tied facedown and going for the kill lol. The only one that really got me was the one that hit me RIGHT on the side of my head on the temple. Other than that she got more worried than I was lol. Just felt like i needed to throw this in there because it was part of the night and kind of adds a bit of humor to it lol.

It kind of sounds like a mixed martial arts fight, with her getting in some good elbows and knees from her guard.

Sounds like you both had a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

This is the good stuff. When two people who love tickling meet. The not sure where to start things off, The "going for the safeword", the kicks to the head/other un-intended injuries due to flailing. The "exploration" to find "the Spot".

All awesome, thanks for sharing!

What a great read...I laughed just imagining the situation and yes chuckled at you getting a fair share of damage. Watch those knees! Maybe a mouth guard will be good for the next session lol.

The "rant" you went on was spot on. Domination is all fine and dandy....no circulation to the extremities is not.

Good tale...It sounds like a lot of fun minus the maybe unfortunate trip to the Dentist ;)

Thanks guys, it was a great time and she is still talking smack about how i didnt get the safeword and all my injuries lol. Thankfully no dentist visit but i was a bit sore in the jaw next morning haha

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back