• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Toe Longer.......

long toes are best

Long toes are best for tickling,
a feet with the second toes longer is called
"egyptian foot", that's nice.

here are two good ones

Attachments

• pantyhose003.jpg
    pantyhose003.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 93
  • run1.jpg
    run1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 100
I heard it's actually more rare for women to have a true "big toe" that's the longest out of all of the rest.

I prefer it NOT to be longer than the big toe. Have you seen the movie 'Shallow Hal'? A guy has a fobia about that...v. funny!

hehe my big toe is longest guess my feet is crazzzzy

Thanks for the info.......

Egyptian foot......that's a new term for me.....

Anyways.....the girl I get to tickle has "egyptian foot". Just wondering......because it looks really hot with a toe ring :happy:

Oh yeah homersimpson, if you have any pictures of girl's soles with the "egyptian foot" thing.....could ya post em.....the last ones you put up were pretty hot!!!

LOL same here.. My big toe is the longest, tho one of my closest friends and female tickling partner has 2 toe longer tootsies and they are VERY tasty! ;)

Long Second Toe

My second toe is longer than my big toe. My second toe is also very ticklish! (giggles)

whatever happened to barefootchick.com's site?Is she still around?Nice pics by the way, and lets see those long toes posted ladies please.get those shoes and socks off now!

Those Egyptian toes, they are just as attractive at other toes. I personally like both long and short toes. The soles are the area I find attractive, also which may be weird for many, whenever the veins are visible at the top of her feet, I also have those tempating thoughts. Funny, because I firstly found them ugly, until I had I girlfriend who had those, I actually learned to appreciate them. Now I can't get enough of them.

In the words of Yajarobe "NO WAY!!" Eythsgghh-gaggg-yuck!! I like even toes. Long or short is fine as long as the big toe is the longest with each following toe being shorter than the next. However it may please some of you to know that in greece, many moons ago a longer second toe on a female foot was a mark of sexual prowess.

I once tickled a girl where the second toe was longer than the first, and it was so cute cuz she could wiggle it independently of the others so when you tickled under it, only that toe curled up. Good Stuff. :)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back