• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seductive Tickling

mart

3rd Level Red Feather
I have realised in watching nearly all tickling video content that there is a whole genre of tickling material that is hardly present at all. It is what I would call Seductive Tickling - tickling used to seduce the partner in the knowledge that both are turned on by it.

This would imply not the kind of fantasy non-consensual stuff that most content panders to but a co-operation between tickler and ticklee, verbal communication, sharing feelings during the process and informing the partner of what works particularly well.

I don't know if you have ever seen the clip from Robocop 2, which to a certain extent shows what I mean. You can view it on Youtube here: www.youtube. com/watch?v=VpujnU5deE0&feature=player_detailpage (close space)

If one now imagines a dialogue with a certain intimacy, intended to heighten the feelings of ticklishness, of success, of highlighting those aspects that most conform to the fantasy of the partner, then you can grasp what I mean.

I don't know if there are others that feel this way, but I am pretty tired of the pretend torture, pretend interrogation and impersonal sensual tickling that is mostly on offer.

I am with you on this. Actually, it is my preferred part of tickling. I also enjoy women who get aroused by tickling rather than go into uncontrollable fits of laughter or scream (which I hate). I prefer soft giggling, moans even, or a decent laugh...however, I seem to get turned off from screaming and women being unable to breath because of laughter.

I enjoy the sensual aspect of tickling rather than the torture. I do like to get aggressive sometimes as to turn up the eroticism. However, pure torture and nothing else does nothing for me.

I am with you on this. Actually, it is my preferred part of tickling. I also enjoy women who get aroused by tickling rather than go into uncontrollable fits of laughter or scream (which I hate). I prefer soft giggling, moans even, or a decent laugh...however, I seem to get turned off from screaming and women being unable to breath because of laughter.

I enjoy the sensual aspect of tickling rather than the torture. I do like to get aggressive sometimes as to turn up the eroticism. However, pure torture and nothing else does nothing for me.

^This....

lol i love when a girl just starts cracking up as I'm barely even touching her, in a seductive way. i could probably get the same girl to have fun like the moaning you described. But idk. it's been a while. if it's a problem i can always ease the tickling on and off, and that'd be pretty hot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back