• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

See "The Laugher" Gang Tickled (FREE CLIP)

That was a blast.

Master Raven here.

Thanks for posting this! That's a good shot of Lady Chayd (my girlfriend) helping tickle the Laugher. I really need to get the full version of this.

Take Care

MR

Hi Master Raven,

Is sure miss those days the the lovely Lady Chadys wiggling fingers. She was a master at turning me into and exhausted mess. But she still understood my limits and the use of the Safe Word which is not always the case with people. What i'd give to have a session with her again. And of course, to return the favor. Tell her I said HI.

Really good clip. Its no fair that the Laugher is having all the fun, wish I was getting a little tickle by all those fingers, heheheheh

radtrans2003 try right clicking on the link and going to "save target as". Let it download and then open it; it should work. Oh and Great clip Laughter :D .

Tickling4Fun said:
So we're only allowed to have (or post) positive opinions? Hey, just because I'm into tickling doesn't mean I like unnatractive people tickling each other.

if something isnt your cup of tea thats fine but you dont have to post about it because something you dont particularly like may be something someone else likes and they dont want you hear your bitching

that went far beyond expressing a negative opinion you insulted people in the clip and on the forum, and that was the main problem i had with your post

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't disagree more!

Tickling4Fun said:
So we're only allowed to have (or post) positive opinions? Hey, just because I'm into tickling doesn't mean I like unnatractive people tickling each other.

You don't like what you see, then change your channel!

You have a right to your opinion. You have a right to your preferences. No one's disputing that. Maybe you should've found a better way to express it than to be crass and insulting. A lot of people may have plenty to dispute when you do that!

Oh BTW, I thought the clip was great! As long as the lee's ticklish and genuinely laughing, I don't care if they weigh 300 lbs! It's better than watching a 110 lb woman fake it on camera!

Note:

You are free to your opinions. However, opinions stated as flames are GR violations and will be removed. You can say this is not your cup of tea without insulting the people featured in the clip. That's just acting like a jerk for no good reason.

For me...it was the best clip ever in this forum...very good...i love it...can you post a few more seconds...i would love to see more of it.

Rgds :bowing:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back