• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing foot fetish/tickling fetish imagery used "unintentionally"

Bansama

TMF Regular
I just remembered this post from a long time ago on a Facebook "facts" page.

View attachment 542143

I wonder if whoever made this didn't realize it was fetish related or totally did.

This picture was used for a while to illustrate the tickle torture article on Wikipedia. I believe it is from Realtickling, and its fame indeed crossed into the Vanilla world. I remember a Japanese friend of mine being literally obsessed over it back in late 2009.

However, it is possible that the person who first posted it on Fb was a fetishist him/herself. Either way its use can hardly be called "unintentional".

This picture was used for a while to illustrate the tickle torture article on Wikipedia. I believe it is from Realtickling, and its fame indeed crossed into the Vanilla world.

However, it is possible that the person who first posted it on Fb was a fetishist him/herself. Either way its use can hardly be called "unintentional".

Actually Yeah I remember seeing that image on Wikipedia

So if someone posts a picture of ropes?
A Hitachi Wand?

Still doesnt make it fetish related. They were relating a simple fact

I never said the fact was fetish related. Just the image they used with it.

I remember seeing this pic a while back as well. I can't remember where I was or why I was there but, it was posted with some wacky article that insisted that the CIA uses tickle torture in order to force peoples souls from their bodies so that they can trap it in a jar. I'm serious. I'm not making this up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back