• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing your partner get tickled by another

UnsolvedMystery

TMF Poster
I don't post that often but I lurk often and this is something which has always been something of a turn on for me. I know I get turned on tickling my GF and the thought of tickling her but I also get turned on by the thought of another person tickling her as well, particularly if they are into the kink.

I know there's a few people out there who are into this. I am curious to know if anyone enjoys it as a fantasy and whether they've taken it any further than that. If this is something that speaks to you what is it in particular that you like?

My husband (another member of the Community) is very honest about being a voyeur and loves the idea of me getting tickled from others x) I often rp with other Community members, and sometimes (if the other person is okay with it) I save the convo to show him later.

~K

I think that would be both super hot and super frustrating at the same time!

I would love to see this happen to my gf! But I'd end up joining in almost instantly. I wouldn't be able to resist!

I'm into this too and would love to see my partner get tickled by another person, especially on her feet!

Yes. I have seen my boyfriend playfully tickled by other women and a really hot young guy as well. It is incredibly fun to see. He also enjoys when other girls tickle me. It can be a lot of fun if all parties are comfortable

Thanks for all the responses so far. I noticed we're all coming at from the same angle - we all get a kick out seeing/the idea of seeing our partner tickled by another.

I wonder if there are ticklers out there who get a kick out of tickling one partner in front of another partner, whether it's m/f, f/m, f/f or m/m???

I'm with everyone else - I love watching my bf being tickled by other people! Its probably partly for mental bragging rights: look at this other girl obviously loving my tickle toy, I bet she thinks about this tonight...

I also like the idea of just leaving him in the hands of some ticklers and coming back an hour or so later, knowing the whole time that he's wriggling away... but I can't imagine a situation where I'd be comfortable leaving him like that.

It's a great thought; like watching a tickling video starring your favorite model. :)

Captured couples has always been a favorite fantasy of mine. Whether its husband/wife, bf/gf, crushes or even just colleagues. I'm drawn to it because of the loss of control (being unable to help your partner) as well as the potential for humiliation. It's a hot prospect when a guy is tied up and forced to watch his girl tickled and also gets turned on by seeing her tickle tortured. Even if he tells the ler to stop his physiological response betrays the fact it arouses him. Couples tickling is actually my favorite thing to draw whenever I get around to it.

We do this all the time. We go to tickle parties in the D.C. area and my fiance watches me get tickled by others all the time.

umm... no way. I would be a little annoyed by that. When I'm tickled, I am instantly aroused by it. If another guy did that to while I was in a relationship, I would feel pretty bad.
It's not like cheating or anything for most people, but this is an activity I would only want between me and my bf.

My wife would not want another woman tickling her, or another guy alone... But I'm working on a "feet only" deal to have another guy help me tickle her.

Major fantasy for me! And I saw it happen to my wife at a tickle gathering back in 2003. My wife knew that this particular fantasy/kink really turned me on, and so upon entering the 'main' hotel room where everyone hung out, she plopped herself on the floor next to a muscular guy that she felt attracted to, and for my 'benefit,' glancing at me with a wry smile, she removed her shoes & socks to lure him in.
This guy (a TMF member) had a major foot fetish (like me) and wasted no time in squatting beside her and then proceeded to tickle her all over. The foot tickling proceeded on a nearby couch with her feet in his lap for a short time. I was so horny hoping it would go on much longer, but it broke off after just a few minutes. He asked her if she wanted to have a 'private session' in a room with him but she declined. Needless to say I've 'thought' about that incident and what might have transpired during that private session numerous times over the years. Maybe - no, surely -he would have licked her feet & gotten her sensitive neck. I probably would have cum in my pants had I been able to listen in to the happenings that would have occurred!
And I also had a college girlfriend in the mid-70s, who definitely knew of my foot fetish (although we never openly discussed it as a 'quirk' of mine, she was quite the foot tease around me & 'seduced' me into rubbing her bare feet a number of times- with extraordinary results of visually apparent arousal - in my room, in the library, in her room). One time she got me all riled up when she said a guy visiting her dorm room was annoying her by tickling her - especially on her feet. Another time I listened to her being tickled on the floor of the hallway by a former boyfriend who was sitting on her back.... the loud sounds of ticklish laughter echoed down the hall for quite some time, but strangely, I never could steel myself to walk out there to watch the goings-on, or notice where exactly he was tickling her. I recall him asking her "Do you like this?", but she didn't answer. Then another college friend was tickled by a buddy of mine on a date ..... I knew how extremely ticklish this girl was especially on her sides & remember feeling so jealous when the next day out of the blue, he expressed how incredibly ticklish she was (although this other girl did enjoy being tickled). I didn't expect their new relationship to elevate to tickling so soon & later I did nasty things to myself when I got home imagining how he must have tortured her (probably to her orgasmic delight). Yeah - the idea still turns me on.
My wife has medical issues now though, so it'll probably never happen again with her & someone else.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back