• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing your Wife/Girlfriend tickled by other men

Tell me more about your ex.

Started out as a long-distance relationship. I could early tell that she was more with the boys than the girls, which didn't bother me then, until I started to know her better and she told me stories about how she got held down and tickled, and my feelings were really conflicting.
I got extremely jealous, but also turned on in a way I'd never experienced before. She was in university back then, and it really bothered me that these guys were around her all the time. The tought of her being held down and helpless made me mad because I couldn't be there to defend her, but in another way, it was my sexual fantasy also.

It's hard to explain the conflicting feelings, but from what you've written here, I can see that your husband have/had some of the same issues.

I already knew about my tickle fetish, but didn't ever tell her about the full magnitude of it, only that I was "into it as some kind of foreplay". Obviously, she noticed me getting really excited when I tickled her.

There were multiple espisodes that I won't go into right now, but let's just say that it got really difficult for me, and for her, as I probably became somehow controlling.

That sounds a lot like Jeff. None of what happened to me ever bothered me because I chose to be there, and I was there and knew what the actual context was. It was mostly all silly fun, just to give us all some experiences together. I tried to tell him about it like that, but he knew how badly the group the year before had been hazed and was certain I was going to be treated like that. He loved my feet and didn't like to think about other guys seeing them/touching them (this was back in the 1980's, before everybody wore flip flops all the time. I wore socks and sneakers because I had also played basketball.)

So he wanted to hear all about it, but then wanted to get mad at the people who had "tortured me." He didn't like knowing that any of those guys could think and recall seeing me tied, blindfolded, barefoot, laughing hysterically. But at the same time it turned him on. It caused a real problem for us for many years.

It wouldn't get me jealous at all. Hearing about these types of stories is always exciting and sometimes funny.

Depends on who's doing it. If it's a guy I don't know, and he's a prick to me; Yeah, I'd probably kick his ass. If it's a guy I like, and is close to me, but is trying to get funny on me; I'd still kick his ass. If it was a guy I did know, who was simply having fun with her, and nothing more; I'd be jealous, yeah....Probably get a bit peeved, but I wouldn't kick his ass or anything. I think it depends on the scenario, solely.

I love this thread and I'm happy to see that it's still active a year after it started. I've gotten about 3/4 of the way through it and plan to read the remaining posts before sharing a couple stories of my own - nothing white hot, but definitely on topic. There's one thing I feel compelled to comment on right away, though. I've seen a lot of posts that take a very defiant stance against this. Why? It's fine if this isn't your thing. It's even fine if you hate it, but why go out of your way to tell everyone? This is obviously a thread for those of us who are into it. Your "no eff-ing way" posts are just a buzz-kill. I'm not into golden showers either, but I wouldn't seek out a discussion about it to announce that I find it disgusting.

I love this thread and I'm happy to see that it's still active a year after it started. I've gotten about 3/4 of the way through it and plan to read the remaining posts before sharing a couple stories of my own - nothing white hot, but definitely on topic. There's one thing I feel compelled to comment on right away, though. I've seen a lot of posts that take a very defiant stance against this. Why? It's fine if this isn't your thing. It's even fine if you hate it, but why go out of your way to tell everyone? This is obviously a thread for those of us who are into it. Your "no eff-ing way" posts are just a buzz-kill. I'm not into golden showers either, but I wouldn't seek out a discussion about it to announce that I find it disgusting.

Look forward to hearing your stories :) For me, as I believe I mentioned earlier in this thread or another, seeing my girlfriend tickled by a woman is insanely hot to me. If it's a guy, it's also very hot, but with that added fiery jealousy too.

Thanks. I think the key element for me is the jealousy. Who can explain that? In the right proportion, jealousy, for me, is the most potent aphrodisiac of all. But it's like handling dynamite - you have to be extremely careful with it or it will blow everything the fuck up.

I have two tales to tell. I had already written them up when I started reading this thread. Here's the first.

My earliest memories of being aroused by second-hand experiences all involved three second cousins of mine. All beautiful girls and all notoriously ticklish. I can't relate the details because we were all under 18 at the time. I wish I could, because they're all formative experiences, but, rules are rules.

I don't think I made the connection that the jealousy itself was the source of my arousal until an event that happened involving my 2nd wife.

We were involved in a self-help / personal growth group at the time and we were on a weekend retreat. Come to think of it, this was before we were married. This was a regularly occurring retreat so we knew many of the people there, and many of them were close friends. One of them was an especially obnoxious guy - the kind who's just enough of a prankster to actually tickle someone just for the hell of it.

The event occurred as the retreat was ending. The retreat itself was designed to be a very physical, touchy-feely kind of experience. There was a big meeting room where most of the activities occurred, in which the participants laid on the floor on blankets and sleeping bags. We were cleaning up the room, when I suddenly heard my girlfriend screeching and protesting. We all know that sound - it can only mean one thing. I turned to look and our obnoxious friend was leading a gang of three or four people - it's hard for me to remember now, but they might have all been men. They were wrestling my girlfriend to the floor. Once they had her down, the others held her while our friend started tickling her sides. She shrieked with laughter and couldn't escape. I remember, too, that she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, which added to the intense reaction I had.

It lasted only a couple of minutes, but it made my blood boil. She knew about my fetish and was almost repentant when I told her how it made me feel. Of course, I didn't hold it against her. What surprised me was how intensely aroused it made me feel thinking about it afterwards.

Sometime soon after - it may have even been that night when we got home - we made love and I drifted into a fantasy of her being tickled by someone else. It wasn't our friend, that felt a little too weird. I think I just made someone up. The point is, the intensity of the fantasy was almost overwhelming. At that time I was too self-conscious to tell her what I was thinking about, but it was the most intense sexual experience I'd had until then.

Eventually, as I grew more comfortable with her, I did confess to her how much it turned me on to think of her being tickled by someone else. While the idea did nothing for her, she did love me and she didn't judge. We even toyed with the idea of trying to make it happen. We even got as far as privately picking out men in public who would be good candidates. I'm not sure if we would have ever actually gone through with it. Sadly, life happened and our marriage ended before we could ever go any further with it.

Nice story, "mk". thanks for relating your experience. (I need to do likewise someday.)

I love to tickle other men's wives with them or while they watched me tickle their wife. No strings attached tickling fun is the best.

I must confess, I've been quite intrigued by the prospect of seeing Aela tickled by another. We are actually looking for a play partner...

Great post MK. I truly enjoyed it. I'm also glad to see this thread still alive and kicking. I guess that mean we're quiet a few people here in the same mindset.

You also hit the nail on the head with what you said about jealousy. There's a fine balance between sexual arousal and just straight up "I'm gonna kick your ass" jealousy, which is why I find this so exciting. It's like pushing your own limits.

I am glad to see my original post from last year on this thread is still going. I am not jealous at all to see a true foot fetish / tickle guy enjoy my hot wife's feet. It is a turn on to say the least. To be honest, it has been a real challenge to find a true foot fetish guy that is reasonably attractive and wants to meet in my area. We had one awesome experience at a movie theater with a foot fetch guy (I write about the story in the true tickling stories part of this forum last year) but have had some prospect, but many flake out when they realize we are for real right before the meeting is supposed to happen. I would love to meet the right guy for a long term thing to enjoy my wife's hot feet. Whether it be during her lunch time break near her job, at the movies, and even at his home if we build up enough trust. She would love it as well. But finding someone that is a true foot fetish guy, that is sane, under 35, willing to seriously meet, and knows how to treat a lady has been difficult. T & C, South Florida P.S. Some photos of my wife's feet are attached..image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

If you search you'll find I may have posted the stories before, but in HS and college I was very jealous when someone would get tickled. If I "liked" them or was dating them it would tear me up inside. Luckily I've outgrown that.

But I also didn't them tickling someone else. One gf was a total 'ler and she would tickle my friends, her friends, anyone! But she almost never tried to tickle me...because I was HER 'ler. The only one allowed to make HER squirm. Yet she never got that it fine to try and get me back. Made me quite jealous.

All these years later situations like that don't crop up as often as they did in school, but I'm much better with it.

It might be a maturity thing...or a trust thing.

~ toyou

Every girlfriend I've had I let know my views on tickling. I see tickling and sex on the same level of intimacy. Now, if a man were to tickle her out of no where and she stopped it, then I wouldn't be bothered, but if the man wouldn't stop and she's tried to to put an end to it, only then I would be upset at the male. I've never had a girlfriend be tickled on purpose to get me upset, lol. I've had a few ex's try it, but it never bothered me.

That would seriously piss me off and I would let those men know they should 'keep their hands off my GF'.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back