• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Advice for Friday Fun

Orbanjo

TMF Novice
Hello, fellow tickle-folk! Long-time lurker here, and in need of some advice!

The girl I'm currently seeing and I decided to play a game where each of us thinks up a sexual idea to incorporate into our play the next time we get together. (Friday) Instantly, my mind wondered to light bondage and tickle play, and I told her about it, and we haven't talked about much else for the last few days.

Unfortunately, I have extremely limited experience with restraints, and the best I have is a couple bandannas, scarves, and ties. Also, my bed allows for me to tie her arms OR legs to the bed, depending on how I place her, but not both.

As far as tools, I have a very effective hairbrush (that will double as a paddle), nimble fingers, and a Waterpik electric flosser.

Anyway -- does anyone have some ideas in terms of ways to tie her up, tickling objects, or other fun stuff? Thanks in advance.

I think the scarves and ties are great. Especially if this is her first time being tied up and it's not specifically a fantasy of hers. Real rope and the like are a bit much and can kill the spontaneous fun of working with what you've got. As you guys build more TRUST then you can graduate to the more restrictive bondage. Good luck bud!

GQ

Thanks a lot to both of you for the replies. waytooticklish, I'm gonna hit up the craft supply store tonight for sure! GQ, I totally agree with you -- this is my first time really doing anything of this magnitude, so even I want to take it kind of easy on the 'bondage' aspect of it. You guys rock!

Before heading to the craft store, you will find a lot of what you need at a dollar store and at Wal-mart. Sometimes craft stores tend to get expensive.

If you got to the ethnic hair care section in at Wal-mart, they sell these long black scarves (next to the "do-rags") that are great at tying arms and ankles. They feel much better than nylon ropes, but... I use that too.

Inspired by Terorizer, we actually made a lil play bag that was very inexpensive:
Sleep mask blindfolds ($1.00- Dollar Tree)

Electric toothbrushes ($1.00- Dollar Tree)

Nylon rope ($1.00- Dollar Tree)

Paint Brushes ($3.00- Wal-Mart, craft section. Various sizes: bristles range from soft and short to long and stiff)

Feathers ($2.00- Wal-Mart, craft section. Same description as the paint brushes.)

Oil/ Lotion ($1-$3- Wal-Mart, in ethnic hair care section- I don't particularly care for baby oil, but you can find several different types of oil that is great for the skin and for tickling in this section.)

Mini First Aid Kit ($1- Dollar Tree)

Feather Duster ($1- Dollar Tree)

Extra Batteries (Any store)

Q-Tips/ Cotton Balls/ Cotton Pad Kit ($1- Dollar Tree- I don't know if this is in the make up section or in the nail polish section, but all those items come in the same plastic container.)

Hair Brushes ($1 Dollar Tree- The hair brushes with the little balls on the tips of the bristles are AWESOME for tickling!)

You can always spend more money if you would like... BUT :) This stuff works fine.

Sunny
:Kiss2:

My advice is to stick to lighter bondage and light to moderate tickling. I wouldn't be busting out the tools just yet. Just my opinion. :p

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I'll be sure to give a summary of the evening's events =)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back