• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Advice for Vanilla Boyfriend

missbay_lee

Hi all! I’ve been dating my boyfriend for several months now, but he doesn’t have the fetish. He knows I’m into being tickled and I’ve tickled him hundreds of times hoping to get some “revenge tickles” (I’m more of a lee) I was wondering if anyone had ideas how to get him to tickle me more! I’ve tried telling him to do so but he’s a bit shy about it and he’s so sweet he just doesn’t want to hurt me. Idk I don’t post much on here and I figured this was a bit of a stretch but if anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it!

The issue that you face is not an uncommon one.

In our current culture males are strongly socialized to 'never harm women'. It's a good cultural instinct, and in almost all cases its a rule that works as intended.

The exception is a case like yours. You want to have something done to you that from the outside perspective of a vanilla individual as 'harm'. He'll be making you move/say/etc things out of your control, and your general reactions may well sound like honest distress even if you are enjoying it to your core.

As a result a fair number of guys balk at doing the stuff.

So what is a person to do?

Talk about it. And not a little but a lot. You need to clearly say to your partner that yes it looks like I'm in distress, and I may call you horrible things when you tickle the hell out of me, but I WANT this. I WANT you, someone I care about to do it to me. It gets me off.

It's also why you talk about safe words. You give him a real word that you can say that stops everything cold of you say it. This lets him know you can stop him if it's not right or too much. He doesn't probably understand the masochistic feelings you have about tickling, and thus has a hard time knowing WHY you want it. But knowing you have a way to stop him will go a long way toward making scenes possible.

Can these talks be embarrassing? Yes, if you are just coming out in general about your likes. It feels weird to tell someone such personal things, but then this person is someone you re intimate with already, and who better?

And you also need to be ready for him to say "I just can't do that. It makes me feel badly even knowing you like it." and be ready to accept that this is a possibility. Some folks simple can't be sadistic in such ways.

Good luck.
Myriads

I'm curious wether there's something getting lost on translation, like mabey he doesnt fully understand that being tickled is something that you enjoy?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Next time he tickles you, tell him, "It makes me so horny when you do that". That way he associates tickling with sexual stuff.

Try to get him to watch some selected tickling videos that mimic what you want, and let him know that you are so envious of the 'lee in it! And the advice about a specific safeword is excellent. Stress to him that a safeword is just that, some way to protect you should it get too intense for you. Give him that peace of mind and he just might be able to give you what you want.

The issue that you face is not an uncommon one.

In our current culture males are strongly socialized to 'never harm women'. It's a good cultural instinct, and in almost all cases its a rule that works as intended.

The exception is a case like yours. You want to have something done to you that from the outside perspective of a vanilla individual as 'harm'. He'll be making you move/say/etc things out of your control, and your general reactions may well sound like honest distress even if you are enjoying it to your core.

As a result a fair number of guys balk at doing the stuff.

So what is a person to do?

Talk about it. And not a little but a lot. You need to clearly say to your partner that yes it looks like I'm in distress, and I may call you horrible things when you tickle the hell out of me, but I WANT this. I WANT you, someone I care about to do it to me. It gets me off.

It's also why you talk about safe words. You give him a real word that you can say that stops everything cold of you say it. This lets him know you can stop him if it's not right or too much. He doesn't probably understand the masochistic feelings you have about tickling, and thus has a hard time knowing WHY you want it. But knowing you have a way to stop him will go a long way toward making scenes possible.

Can these talks be embarrassing? Yes, if you are just coming out in general about your likes. It feels weird to tell someone such personal things, but then this person is someone you re intimate with already, and who better?

And you also need to be ready for him to say "I just can't do that. It makes me feel badly even knowing you like it." and be ready to accept that this is a possibility. Some folks simple can't be sadistic in such ways.

Good luck.
Myriads

Everything here :) Communication is everything. He needs to understand what it means to you and know more about it.

If I’m in a relationship with someone, I have to be able to tell them more. I don’t say it in person because my mouth hates me and won’t say certain things. But if I let them know it’s a hardcore turn on, and that it can make “things tighter” I rarely ever have to explain it again :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks you guys for all the feedback! I greatly appreciate it! I’ll try to muster up the courage to bring it up tomorrow.

Show him the TMF!

This isn’t a bad idea if he’s open and accepting. Eventually I showed my ex this. At first he laughed and was giddy. Wasn’t long and he was lurking and reading my old posts for ideas lol.

Great question! I think you should tell him how you feel. Communicate your needs with him. Tell him what you want and why you want it and how it makes you feel. If he wants to make you happy, and is a good match for you, then he will likely oblige. Just send him some short erotic stories, videos and gifs of what you like as well haha and tell him what you like about it. That’s what I would do ^_^

This isn’t a bad idea if he’s open and accepting. Eventually I showed my ex this. At first he laughed and was giddy. Wasn’t long and he was lurking and reading my old posts for ideas lol.

I think anyone who's never heard of this as a "thing" would laugh at first or say weird. But when you think about the hundreds (maybe even thousands) of other "fetishes" out there and put this on a list this would seem like one of the least weird/scary/harmful ones lol. Maybe handing her boyfriend a list of 100 fetishes and put this one on it and say one of these is mine...and when he sees other ones that I've seen/heard of which are outrageous tickling will seem like fun!

I think anyone who's never heard of this as a "thing" would laugh at first or say weird. But when you think about the hundreds (maybe even thousands) of other "fetishes" out there and put this on a list this would seem like one of the least weird/scary/harmful ones lol. Maybe handing her boyfriend a list of 100 fetishes and put this one on it and say one of these is mine...and when he sees other ones that I've seen/heard of which are outrageous tickling will seem like fun!
yes, absolutely!

Be direct with him. Tell him it arouses you and you really want him to “pin you down and tickle you mercilessly” or what have you. I told my other half a week after we started dating and he was so intrigued he kept asking me how he could drive me crazy. We have been together 3 yrs.

One thing you could try doing is asking him for foot massages, and if him doing that tickles you, admit it to him while you're giggling. If he sees you're enjoying it, maybe he won't be so "ashamed" of it.

You need to set up a situation. Like hide his car keys when you guys need to go somewhere and tell him to tickle the location out of you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back