• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Moral Guidance...

Tickler5150

My cousin and I are relatively close. We enjoy each other's company and have complete trust within each other.
My cousin, two years younger than me, is insanely ticklish (especially around the midriff area - my favorite zone), and, like all of us, you can imagine what kind of satisfaction I get from tickling.
I've tickled her briefly in the past, as a soft form of punishment although I don't know whether she hates it or likes it.
If I tickled her for a somewhat extended period of time, I know she'd be ok with it, as long as I wasn't too brutal. But I'm not sure whether I should do it, especially when I think of the level of satisfaction it would give me, and hey - she's my cousin!
So please help me seek steady moral ground. Don't want to do something that I'll later feel guilty about.
Cheers

I'd say you'd be better off finding your kicks else where. I'm sure it is fun having such a playful relationship with your cousin, however the fact that the tickling itself is a turn on for you .. could potentially become a betrayal of trust in her eyes if she ever were to find out. So, why run the risk of losing such a close relationship? Get yourself a girlfriend, padre.

The only hard moral consideration I can see between semi-close relatives is the unfortunate results of mixing your DNA in producing offspring, and it doesn't sound like you have any plans to go anywhere near there. If it's totally consensual and you're both really honest with each other, it could be a wonderful thing, couldn't it…?

Two really compelling arguments from opposite directions. My experiences with cousins have been insane bordering on abusive, but they were all /way/ older than me and if my developing brain hadn't sexualized it it could've just been an incredible bonding experience. You're much closer in age and /both/ of you are able to approach the arousal factor as adults. I guess what I would say is have a little tickle session like you occasionally do -- make it sweet and lovely in that it may be your last -- and then when you're both catching your breath first ask her if she loves it or hates it, and then -- here's the really tough part but I don't see much way around it the way you've phrased this question -- tell her you enjoy tickling her. Not that it turns you on (there's full disclosure and then there's Megan's Law), but this is where you ask her if it bothers her.

If she's enjoying it and not bothered by it and you're OK with the cold showers, then HOORAY! It's not creepy cousin tickle torture incest. If she hates it, or is uncomfortable with it knowing now that you are sort of fixated on it, then this lee is encased in glass for all eternity and you need to find a new tickle toy.

You also kind of need to be prepared to learn that she loves it, can't get enough of it and it's a huge turnon for her when you tickle her. In which case you may need to research which states are legal for first cousins and whether you're in one and the age of consent because as we've seen in other threads, you're then playing with matches and gasoline.

Thanks for the advice. And believe me that, if I do go through with it and try, it'd NEVER go the point of researching incest laws. Like Emishticklish said - she's my cousin. But I think I'll play it safe and find someone else to act out my sick, twisted, perverted fantasies on >:D
(just kidding, they aren't that perverted)

I missed where you were in Australia -- completely different legal system there anyway. There's parts of this country that far as I can tell, "legal" is anyone you can outrun. *shrug

So? In this country you can marry your cousin! What's the problem? You're not going to get her pregnant by tickling her.

To me the question is never "is it moral" but "is it practical". If you think it could cause things to possibly get awkward between you, you have to decide if the tickling pleasure you'd get is worth the hit your relationship would take. If so, go for it!

Ok I'm with EmishTicklish too..
If u get a hard on doing it man...I think by you saying "satisfaction" that was implied.. Dude, Don't do it!
Even if she's okay with it... Not the thing to do bro.

If u get a hard on doing it man...

Keep in mind though, if THAT is actually the case....things could be pretty damn awkward afterwards!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back