• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seems like everybody has a foot fetish...

smokinj

1st Level Yellow Feather
With guys its simple adoration of sexy female feet, girls love getting pedicures and wearing alluring footware. I guess my point is, most everyone has some sort of foot fixation. Not all people but a large majority.

What does having pedicures and wearing alluring footware have to do with having a foot fixation? I also get my hair done, does that mean I have a hair fetish?

The various niches and variants of foot fetishism are a far more extensive constituent phenomenon than tickling-all-by-itself. If you produced a Venn diagram of the two interests, the foot fetish circle would be much larger than the tickling circle,.... and approximately 90% of the tickling circle would overlap into the foot fetish circle. It is just a statistical fact of nature.

What does having pedicures and wearing alluring footware have to do with having a foot fixation? I also get my hair done, does that mean I have a hair fetish?

You consistently crack me up.

All I'm saying is a large majority of people have some kind of foot fixation but leave it to Rhiannon to go the complete opposite way. I didn't say *all* people dear.

All I'm saying is a large majority of people have some kind of foot fixation but leave it to Rhiannon to go the complete opposite way. I didn't say *all* people dear.

I wouldn't say "a large majority" either. Wanting to look nice from head to toe is a matter of personal hygiene and grooming and has nothing to do with a fixation, honey. :)

I know men don't always get that because they have to fear being called gay if they do the same thing. :)

I wouldn't say everyone has a foot fetish. Although, I feel like in the fetish world, the foot fetish is the most common. But a lot of people think of feet with genuine disgust.

I get pedicures because I don't want to have some ashy bricks lookin like I been kickin concrete barefoot all day and I wear shoes I like. I don't go through all that thinking about how many creepy stares I can get or how many weirdos I can turn on with my toes. Honestly, that's like saying people must have ear fetishes if they go through the trouble of having their earlobes / other parts of the ear pierced. I dunno, just sayin.

I get what he's saying. He's not saying that women are focusing on their feet for foot fetishist. But that they are conscious that there might be an appeal that their feet have, or hair, or ears ect. Sure your hair isn't sexual, but it does add to your overall sex appeal. So do those earrings. Sure getting a pedicure isn't sexual, but it too does add to a woman's overall sex appeal. Who has more sex appeal all things being equal, the woman with cement bricks on her feet or the woman with a nice french pedicure? The converse doesn't translate as well for men though.... There have been times where it was mainstream to not be able to care less about how ugly a pair of feet were...that simply isn't the case anylonger. Women are concious about their feet. Us fellas....are not. Hand me the circular saw....my toe nails need clippin..

GQ

But that they are conscious that there might be an appeal that their feet have

You want to hear the ugly truth why I get pedicures? Because my nail grows into my flesh if I don't and I'm getting a bad, bad infection. Not so hot, huh?

I get what he's saying. He's not saying that women are focusing on their feet for foot fetishist. But that they are conscious that there might be an appeal that their feet have, or hair, or ears ect. Sure your hair isn't sexual, but it does add to your overall sex appeal. So do those earrings. Sure getting a pedicure isn't sexual, but it too does add to a woman's overall sex appeal. Who has more sex appeal all things being equal, the woman with cement bricks on her feet or the woman with a nice french pedicure? The converse doesn't translate as well for men though.... There have been times where it was mainstream to not be able to care less about how ugly a pair of feet were...that simply isn't the case anylonger. Women are concious about their feet. Us fellas....are not. Hand me the circular saw....my toe nails need clippin..

GQ

Ok, yeah, this makes sense to me now.

I get pedicures because I don't want to have some ashy bricks lookin like I been kickin concrete barefoot all day and I wear shoes I like. I don't go through all that thinking about how many creepy stares I can get or how many weirdos I can turn on with my toes. Honestly, that's like saying people must have ear fetishes if they go through the trouble of having their earlobes / other parts of the ear pierced. I dunno, just sayin.

And THIS.... is what I have been missing! So hilarious! Thank you!

And no, I don't think this is true at all, even for a majority. BUT I will say that after being a part of this forum for years, and knowing guys who do have a foot fetish, I would totally be lying if I said I didn't do something specifically with my feet just to mess with a guy I caught staring in public. :D But I'm just weird. lol

With guys its simple adoration of sexy female feet, girls love getting pedicures and wearing alluring footware. I guess my point is, most everyone has some sort of foot fixation. Not all people but a large majority.

For a moment there, I thought you were saying the majority of people in the WORLD has a foot fetish, but then I quickly realized you meant just this forum.

Well, there are way more threads about feet than there are about any other body part here. It does piss me off as I find feet repulsive.

You DID just mean the forum, right...?

First, Rhianon, you crack me up and make my day. And your right on this matter btw. Most women (yes I said MOST) get pedicures because it makes them feel good about themselves. Its just not a part of the body that we naturally think will turn men on. Now having said that and knowing a few foot fetishists myself, I am consious of the fact that it can be an attractive part of the body and I take care of my feet accordingly :)

there is a foot scene in the hemmingway movie" a farewell to arms". I got tuned into tickling and fetish lifestyle by my girlfriend who can't do without it. it crosses all gender lifestyle lines. found out it's pretty common.

No... No...

Smokinj, is battling for the last word! And, I will take my win - most humbly... :D

First, Rhianon, you crack me up and make my day. And your right on this matter btw. Most women (yes I said MOST) get pedicures because it makes them feel good about themselves. Its just not a part of the body that we naturally think will turn men on. Now having said that and knowing a few foot fetishists myself, I am consious of the fact that it can be an attractive part of the body and I take care of my feet accordingly :)

She is a gladiator... Please, do not touch her feet. The callous is deforming. :jester:

Feet don't really do much for me in a fetish capacity until someone says its a red carded hard limit ... then i want to move in and have that foots babies.

Most everyone? Of the general population? No. Any number of scientific studies counter that assumption
Large majority? Of the general population? No. Among the members of this forum? Maybe.

It's a question of degree,liking something and looking after your feet dosn't mean you have a foot fetish.

Let me clarify, regardless of how you may personally view feet, many people have some sort of interest in them. Not saying all women get pedicures so guys drool over their feet. However, they do like to make their feet more attractive even if it's just for themselves!

Since foot fetish is probably the most popular(in the world), of course more guys are checking out nice looking feet. Didn't mean to start a controversy here, just giving my opinion.

Perhaps I should have titled the thread 'maybe some people some of the time care about feet or not, except Rhiannon who thinks she's right about everything and will argue for the sake of arguing' too long? Lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back