• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selena's First Time 3.5 MIN PREVIEW!

Mrs. Po

TMF Poster
I have the honor of announcing that my husband and I are back in business! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/46465

Meet Selena, I was working on the day of this shoot but I'll get her someday! MUAHAHA!! :devil:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGTPUJZqNEk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IGTPUJZqNEk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:
PoPro's back, tell a friend...

And everyone please welcome my extremely ticklish wife, at long last, to the TMF! It's she, it's she, it's the 2x Golden Feather nominee! She's already made fans out of many of you, now she'd like to make you her friends as well.

Thank you everyone, we've also put TickleMania and Fifty back in our store. Fifty was nominated for Golden Feather Clip Of The Year and kj.pixie and I tickle each other in TickleMania.

Glad you all like Selena, everyone! We've just been contacted by another, beautiful woman who wants to model for us and we'll try to schedule it around BOTH of our work schedules this time. So, get ready for the return of Mrs. Po on camera!

I am sure both Mrs. Po, because I know I do

:blush:

Glad you all like Selena, everyone! We've just been contacted by another, beautiful woman who wants to model for us and we'll try to schedule it around BOTH of our work schedules this time. So, get ready for the return of Mrs. Po on camera!

Oh heck yeah, the next model is a hot mama!! And everybody says they want to see me get tickled again! :scared:

Me too, skulnbone7! Wish I was there to tickle them, my husband had all the fun! :cry1:

I hate to be critical (especially because of the clip's generous length), but I would find a way to keep that gentleman's face out of the shoot. Sorry if that sounds mean, but it was hard to watch the tickling. Just trying to be helpful.

Am so glad you guys are back. I also did not know pixie LER'd in a video. I got to meet her for coffee once. She is fantastic. Will she be working with you again or did you guys move ou t of state?

In response to the last 3 posts...

1. I have a big head "So what, you wanna fight about it?". It's not blocking everything, focus on the incredibly ticklish woman!

2. How did you not hear about TickleMania, man? Pixie and Mrs. Po took turns literally tickling each other into submission. Was actually Pixie's debut as a 'Ler... But yes, we've sinced changed states. Sorry.

3. Yes, YES, a thousand times YES!!! Bring your French Maid outfit.

Am so glad you guys are back. I also did not know pixie LER'd in a video. I got to meet her for coffee once. She is fantastic. Will she be working with you again or did you guys move ou t of state?

We tickle each other in the Main Event of TickleMania! And then we both got nominated for Golden Feathers, coincidence???

I really dig it! She's the homegrown Latina I see walking about, thinking how ticklish her sexy feet might be.

Everybody buy and enjoy Selena's First Time Part 1 2 and 3 because she told my husband it was too ticklish for her and she don't want to do clips anymore!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back