• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Self-tickling

roxita

TMF Regular
Since I've been introduced to the whole world of tickling by my Master Cavum, I sure have found my interest and devotion in it. Today, I was sitting in a coffe-shop and reading a book. Curling up in the couch, a giant (a XXL-cup!) of Chai Latte and a muffin, and a book to keep me company. While I was sitting there, with my knees under my chin and looking out the window, my feet was really hot. I was wearing those warm woolen socks you normally wear during the winter. Soo, I just started to scratch my soles outside of my socks. Mmm. Always feels so good, and I repeated it a couple of times, dreaming of some really thorough tickling. I was giggling for myself and kind of blushed about how I felt, sitting there completely in public without my shoes and touching my feet. :)

I love it when I see women doing that in public. I wish I had been there. :D

Self-tickling is great! I wish I had a machine that I could attach to my feet and set a timer or something.

Very interesting, the wool causes an itch so you scratch and get tickled in the process.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back