• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sellling tickling videos at half price.....

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i'm really stripped for cash, and as much as i hate to, i really need to sell my collection of videos, i tried e-bay, but i lost more money than i gained. so i'm coming here and offering them at half price. i have a large collection of: Tickling Paradise, Last Laugh, and Magic Touch. if anyone is interested, post here or e-mail me at: [email protected].

Sorry to hear of your financial difficulties; best of luck.

I should also remind everyone that it's perfectly OK to resell your original videos, but not to sell copies.

Best regards,

Bignorm868 said:
i'm really stripped for cash, and as much as i hate to, i really need to sell my collection of videos, i tried e-bay, but i lost more money than i gained. so i'm coming here and offering them at half price. i have a large collection of: Tickling Paradise, Last Laugh, and Magic Touch. if anyone is interested, post here or e-mail me at: [email protected].
What are you selling, VHS, DVD or computer clips ?.

cosquillero said:
What are you selling, VHS, DVD or computer clips ?.
To be legal, he would have to be selling the original VHS or DVD/VCD physical media. It would not be legal to resell clips in digital form, so we couldn't allow any advertising or discussion of that here :)

Hey yeah, I might be interested in your collection...depending upon the price and the titles you have. Just fill me in man-o-chevits!

they're all VHS. I'll post the entire list in a little bit, i have at least 25 or more videos i think. they're all half the original price plus shipping. just tell me what ya want, and i'll go to the post office to see how much it costs to ship it, then i'll give you the total with shipping. but if the original price for a video was $40, then i'm selling it for $20. all in great condition, most of them have never been watched.

probably the best way to sell them, is once i give you the price plus shiping, just send a check, and once it's aproved, i'll send the package. if anyone has any other ideas, let me know. tonight i'll post all the videos i have.

hey normie where is this grand list. The hollywood brother has a special tickler in mind that he wants to buy some ticklish products for her enjoyment

hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you. here's a list of the videos i have, some of them i have 2 of due to an ordering miscalculation, and most of them have never been viewed. and as before, they're half price, and i'll list the prices. just reply to what videos you want, and tell me your address, then i'll go to the post office and see how much it is to ship to you, then i'll give you the grand total. just send me a check, and when it gets cleared, usually about a week, then i'll ship it. if ya buy alot, i'll throw in an extra one, for buying in bulk, hehe. but hopefully i can sell all these, my cable company keeps monopolizing and raising the price for the internet, so if i can't get this done, i'll hafta lose the net, and be forced to quit the TT forums. so thanks for the help, and here's the list of movies and the prices, they are all VHS:

Big 2001 Italian Renaissance Faire on 2 videos: Tickling in Stocks. 100's of women tickling at the annual faire. original price is $50, but i'll sell them both for $25

Foot Paradise Videos all are originally $40, i'm selling for $20:
California Bikini Babes
Campout Coochi Coo
The French Maid
Massage Tickler
Witch Trial
Haystack Hysterics
Renaissance Tickle

Last Laugh Videos are all originally $30, i'm selling for $15:
Last Laugh Beta
Last Laugh Gamma

Magic Touch Videos are all originally $25, i'm selling for $12:
2 copies of Farra's Feet
2 copies of Farra's First Time
2 copies of The First Time
Farra 3
Farra's Body
Mummy Tickling: Starring Shannon
For You #3: For Randy.

so just pm me back on Tickle Theater with my screename, BigNorm868, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Norm

Bignorm868 said:
hi, sorry it took so long to get back to you. here's a list of the videos i have, some of them i have 2 of due to an ordering miscalculation, and most of them have never been viewed. and as before, they're half price, and i'll list the prices. just reply to what videos you want, and tell me your address, then i'll go to the post office and see how much it is to ship to you, then i'll give you the grand total. just send me a check, and when it gets cleared, usually about a week, then i'll ship it. if ya buy alot, i'll throw in an extra one, for buying in bulk, hehe. but hopefully i can sell all these, my cable company keeps monopolizing and raising the price for the internet, so if i can't get this done, i'll hafta lose the net, and be forced to quit the TT forums. so thanks for the help, and here's the list of movies and the prices, they are all VHS:

Big 2001 Italian Renaissance Faire on 2 videos: Tickling in Stocks. 100's of women tickling at the annual faire. original price is $50, but i'll sell them both for $25

Foot Paradise Videos all are originally $40, i'm selling for $20:
California Bikini Babes
Campout Coochi Coo
The French Maid
Massage Tickler
Witch Trial
Haystack Hysterics
Renaissance Tickle

Last Laugh Videos are all originally $30, i'm selling for $15:
Last Laugh Beta
Last Laugh Gamma

Magic Touch Videos are all originally $25, i'm selling for $12:
2 copies of Farra's Feet
2 copies of Farra's First Time
2 copies of The First Time
Farra 3
Farra's Body
Mummy Tickling: Starring Shannon
For You #3: For Randy.

so just pm me back on Tickle Theater with my screename, BigNorm868, or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Norm
Are you selling VHS copies or original tapes ?.

oh, original tapes, i never sell copies.

Bignorm868 said:
oh, original tapes, i never sell copies.
A friend mine could be interested in your collection (or some tapes from), i'll give him your e-mail. Thanks you.

ok, thanks, by all means, more customers the merry, hehe.

Ive been thinking about selling my collection soon also. i have close to 200 videos. id have to go through them all to list the companies and titles.

cool, think i could sell mine first? lol, just need the money badly to pay sky high cable bills etc.

motivation and sorting is why i was dragging my feet, lol. wanted to make sure i really needed the money before selling my precious collection.

I hear you. i just hope im not sorry after i sell them. i guess ill have to sell them sooner or later. plus im thinking if i ever died, i dont want my family finding out about my hidden secret. :O

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back