• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serena's Sorority Sisters, a New Book by Robin Wilde (temporarily free!)

Robin Wilde

Okay, I didn't think I was ever going to do another Robin Wilde book, but, well, I changed my mind. SERENA'S SORORITY SISTERS is a collection of short pieces, a little more than 40,000 words in length, and features all of my favorite fetishes, mostly f/m tickling and merciless tease and denial! The Kindle version is $4.99, but the book is FREE ON AMAZON from November 10 through November 13. I'd be grateful if you left a review on Amazon or even a brief comment below.

Here's the blurb from Amazon, and the link to the book is at the end. Cheers, Robin.

SERENA'S SORORITY SISTERS (Wilde Things Book 1)
by Robin Wilde

Robin Wilde, author of the erotic tease and denial novels TABITHA'S TEASE and TABITHA'S TICKLE, returns with his first new book in over a decade! SERENA'S SORORITY SISTERS, first volume in the WILDE THINGS series, is a collection of the hottest, funniest, sexiest, and most outrageous T&D fantasies you've ever read!

In the title story, "Serena's Sorority Sisters," Serena wants to make a sexy film, and you've been recruited to be the victim as each sorority girl shows off her meanest teases. In "Afternoon Delights," you're home alone with a cockteasing cheerleader with cruel intentions. In a case of mistaken identity, you've been captured as a spy—and the "Devil With a Blue Dress On" is your interrogator. You were too "Too Much of a Gentleman" to a damsel with a dominant side, and now she plans to take full advantage. Because you're just a "Soda Jerk-Off," your sexy customer feels perfectly entitled to have her way with you, and leave you locked up at the end.

The fall season of CINETEASE has a full line-up of T&D TV shows like you've never seen! Laugh at the poor victims in "America's Funniest Cockteasers!" A teacher gets into trouble with his college students in "Teacher's Pet!" Hope you don't get caught by the cops from the "NYPD Blue Balls" unit! And watch out for "Those Teasing Twins!"

For distraction during your next management seminar, check out the "Myers-Briggs Tease Indicator." Meet the Sexy Cop and the Topless Judge in the Kafkaesque sex comedy, "Crime and Punishment—The Trial of Robin Wilde." In "My Angel Is a Centerfold," you'll learn why it's a bad idea to get into a conversation in a bar with a whiskey-drinking angel wearing lingerie. A hot concession clerk has wicked fantasies about a film fanatic in "I Lost It At the Movies." Comic books ("The Ticklish Patient" and "SuperTease"), video scripts ("Cut!" and "Physical Therapy"), a guideline to creating fantasies ("Variations on a Theme"), and much, much more!

The fantasies in SERENA'S SORORITY SISTERS will fill your dreams in hundreds of ways as your imagination take flight. Watch out for the HR tease in "Corporate Takeover." She's supposed to be having "Detention" with you, but who's really in charge? Coming home from a long business trip, you're hoping for relief, but instead you're in for even more teasing in "Do You Want to Play a Game?" When she says, "I'm In the Mood for Tease," you know you're in trouble, but "Just Relax. You Know You Want To." Tune into an exercise show like nothing you've seen before in "Stroke It! (With Molly)," or watch the newest episode of the tease and denial cable access show, "Who You Gonna Call?"

If that's not enough to drive you crazy, watch what happens when Jack moves in with bisexual strippers in "Three's a Tease!" The "Tease of Two Worlds" is an alien shapeshifter with a taste for male sexual frustration. "The Dean's Teasing Daughter" led the new prof right up to the edge before he ever knew what hit him. "One Week in the Dungeons" didn't sound so bad, but it turned into an eternity of sexual frustration. Bobby was caught in "The Girl's Locker Room," but that wasn't as bad as when Jonny Cross became the "Slave of the Genie's Lamp." And wait until you see how "Suzi Frankenstein's Monster" gets controlled! The "Star Tease" threatens to overwhelm the crew of the Starship Pinafore! And on the gameshow "Win Jessica Stein's Body," you have to answer questions while Jessica does her best to distract you, and the loser is in big trouble! "All Men are Beasts," but Cindy is an animal tamer. If you're the only male paralegal in a law firm of sexy attorneys, you may have to provide personal services to "The Girl's Club." And in "Trick or Tease" you'll experience a Halloween you'll never forget!

Robin Wilde's erotic obsessions include endless teasing, hysterical tickling, being naked in public, bondage, sexy outfits, and wild fantasies. She expects you to read the complete book before allowing yourself to come. Got it?

Remember, it's free from November 10 through November 13; after that it's $4.99. Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017QUBJK6

Arachnid, there are Kindle apps for most smartphones and tablets, so you can still read it even without an actual Kindle. Plus, you can use the free Kindle Cloud Reader if you're willing to read the book online. In three months, I'll put up a Smashwords edition, which is available in all formats, but I've taken some Amazon options that make the book Amazon-only for 90 days.

... In three months, I'll put up a Smashwords edition, which is available in all formats, but I've taken some Amazon options that make the book Amazon-only for 90 days.
Excellent. In three months, I will buy it for my Nook. :D

Arachnid, there are Kindle apps for most smartphones and tablets, so you can still read it even without an actual Kindle. Plus, you can use the free Kindle Cloud Reader if you're willing to read the book online. In three months, I'll put up a Smashwords edition, which is available in all formats, but I've taken some Amazon options that make the book Amazon-only for 90 days.

Ah, okay then. Thanks so much for the tip! :D

Excellent. In three months, I will buy it for my Nook. :D

I look forward to your comments. As I mentioned to Arachnid, you can look at it online on Amazon now for free—and if you like, buy a Nook version when it comes out. By the way, I appreciate the fact that whenever I read an f/m story on this forum, I always see a positive comment by you. The support you show the writers here is remarkable—you make me want to do a better job at giving feedback myself.

Cheers,

Robin

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back