• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial "tickler" Boston College

pgt1400

TMF Master
I just saw this on the lower screen news ticker tape that a serial "tickler" is breaking into student"s homes in Boston College...anyone shed light to this or have a link to a news "artickle" :)?

After reading the article, I don't believe this is real. It's got "urban legend" written all over it, never mind what the cop in the article is quoted as saying.

My co workers today started talking about this....and joking and saying how creepy it was...meanwhile...i did my best NOT to look suspicious as shit (Suspicious as in, I love tickling feet (female feet)...not as in I'm the guy they're trying to catch haha.) They even were like Maybe he's the tickler pointing at me, two of my attractive female co workers...ha..ha....heh...-__________-

We've had a number of such stories here over the years. Folks obsessed with tickling (like a lot of people here) with no outlet getting both brave and stupid for a few seconds of tickling bliss before they have to run out the door. Lack of social skills to be able to date to get these rewards, or whatever is going on, that they'd risk getting caught or jailed for breaking and entering. Then there's always someone here who has to chime in that this is going to damage our reputation, like what kind of reputation do we have? Tickling is not mainstream, there's lots of folks who hate it, and if you happen to meet a likeminded person, it feels like you've hit the lottery. I'd much rather hear about ticklers or foot fetishists losing it in public than the rape stories we keep getting subjected to. And it's not like they're coming out of the woodwork, or being an epidemic of some sort. Just someone who can't take it anymore and starts prowling around looking for some non-consensual action. Though sneaking up on someone in their sleep is disturbing, what's going on in this tickler's mind that makes them reach for such drastic actions? Kind of makes you feel sorry for them, a fetish out of control.
Like the guy stealing panties out of coed laundry rooms, when they eventually caught up with him, they discovered like a thousand panties in his room. There's never any finite number where he can finally relax about it, its like a force that will keep driving him until he's caught.
So let's forget about this damage to our reputation like we have one, and have some empathy for these folks. Some of the male posters on here go on to the degree that I wonder if we'll hear from them on some newspaper report. And also be thankful they never mention they were members of the TMF. No one here has ever won prestigious awards for their journalism here, this is just a fun practice that makes us glow in the dark late at night.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back