• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serial Tickler Episode 1: Abducted Cheerleader

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tasha is spending a quiet night at home, but she has been talking trash to a few people on TMF about how she cannot be broken, that she is in charge at all times. She is particularly dismissive to one member, someone who seems brand new to the forum, however he is not brand new to the art of tickle torture. Tasha hears a knock at the door, she gets up but nobody is there. She sits down, and she hears another louder knock at the door and goes out to investigate. The Serial Tickler sneaks in from an unlocked window upstairs and slips her a sleeping agent into her drink. Annoyed to find nobody at the door, Tasha sits back down at her desk and takes a drink. In only a few moments she is passed out, and helpless.

Tasha awakes to find herself in a very strange place, gagged and totally immobile. The Serial Tickler has gone through Tasha's closet and dressed her in her old cheerleading outfit and blue panties from school. She tries to cry for help, there is nobody around to hear her cries anyway. The Serial Tickler taunts his catch, he does assure her that she will not be harmed, but she will be experiencing something she will certainly hate. He taunts, tickles, removes her shoes and socks slowly, and punishes Tasha for what is certainly seems like an eternity to her. Unsure what to do with her, he leaves her crying and totally spent.

you can find this video in the new section TickleAbuseX on my website: Tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

You can see the extended trailor for this short movie on my website in the new TickleAbuseX section: ABDUCTED CHEERLEADER VIDEO SAMPLES

That's awesome. This series has got serious merit. I hope to see more upperbody tickling.

This quite the departure for u Tommy -- this has a lot of potential. This can turn into something really cool. Nice work.

Loving the new clips! Great idea! Great to see some m/f tickling!!! Keep up the good work!

This quite the departure for u Tommy -- this has a lot of potential. This can turn into something really cool. Nice work.

let me know if there is anything you I can do better. I am very pleased with what has been done so far.

Wow I love the mix of DID abduction with M/f tickling. I do so much DID but never thought to mix the 2. Very innovative Tommy.

I love the storyline roleplay/capture. Very hot. I'd love to see more done with other models (Tasha is a tickler in my mind) and also incorporate some more armpit lick-tickling in these type of vids. Great job!

If Tasha cannot be broken

If Tasha cannot be broken when restrained and tickled, the reason must be the equipment to which she's tied will break first from all her struggling.

A brief case full of tickle tools would be good! Hairbrush, oil, electric toothbrush! Perhaps blindfold some of the tickle victims for a little bit too!

Outstanding. Good to see you in front of the camera Tommy even with the hood.

And props to Tasha. I know how much it had to be such torture to allow yourself to be in this scenario. This should be a good trend .

Outstanding.

I'd love to either see Prya or Amanda (from "Learn to Beg") as the captive and Hooded Tommy and Tasha as the kidnappers. A video just as dark as intense as this one like that would be awesome!

I'd love to either see Prya or Amanda (from "Learn to Beg") as the captive and Hooded Tommy and Tasha as the kidnappers. A video just as dark as intense as this one like that would be awesome!

ditto that. thinking the same scenario. Pyra perfect for it. :iagree:

ditto that. thinking the same scenario. Pyra perfect for it. :iagree:

Sure, I'll contact her when she gets back from vacation. I have Milf Nikki, Lo-Lo planned for this month so far, probaby Brooke as well in a double-cross scenario.

The abduction theme is cool........I like it alot. We use it too with hand over mouth

If Tasha cannot be broken when restrained and tickled, the reason must be the equipment to which she's tied will break first from all her struggling.

The Serial Tickler got me good, too good. Not going through that again for a very long time! lol

Sure, I'll contact her when she gets back from vacation. I have Milf Nikki, Lo-Lo planned for this month so far, probaby Brooke as well in a double-cross scenario.

Oh I so hope you get Prya to do a video like this. I can picture it now: Hooded Tommy comes up behind Prya while she's on the computer/phone/in the fridge, puts his hands over her mouth, and tells her to shut up and cooperate......or else. In the next scene, Prya is brought before the Mantis (or whatever device she will be strapped to) and peppered with questions by Hooded Tommy and Tasha about herself (including how ticklish she is and where her most ticklish spots are) before being told that she is to be tickled into a state of hysteria and that there's nothing she can do about it. She is then commanded to strip into her bikini that she is wearing underneath her clothes (and Prya, being the submissive girl that she is, reluctantly complies) and is strapped to the device. And then the REAL fun begins. Perhaps this would be the perfect video to cross new boundaries with Prya, push her limits a bit more (with her permission, obviously). Gags/blindfolds can be experimented with, nudity/topless tickling can be brought to the table, tickling her vagina or breasts can be explored (not forced orgasms, though), and good ol' fashioned mind games can be played. Creativity, control, and cruelty--the 3 C's of a perfect tickling video. Oh, and don't forget to put something at the end too. Don't just finish tickling her and then stop the camera.

Now there's a scenario. Boy, I hope you can get her to do one of these. And like I said, Amanda would also be perfect for something like this (she especially looks like she'd rock that cheerleader outfit).

Me being brought in to play the role of the Apprentice Tickler would also greatly increase the quality of the video, though I may be in the minority on that one.

Oh I so hope you get Prya to do a video like this. I can picture it now: Hooded Tommy comes up behind Prya while she's on the computer/phone/in the fridge, puts his hands over her mouth, and tells her to shut up and cooperate......or else. In the next scene, Prya is brought before the Mantis (or whatever device she will be strapped to) and peppered with questions by Hooded Tommy and Tasha about herself (including how ticklish she is and where her most ticklish spots are) before being told that she is to be tickled into a state of hysteria and that there's nothing she can do about it. She is then commanded to strip into her bikini that she is wearing underneath her clothes (and Prya, being the submissive girl that she is, reluctantly complies) and is strapped to the device. And then the REAL fun begins. Perhaps this would be the perfect video to cross new boundaries with Prya, push her limits a bit more (with her permission, obviously). Gags/blindfolds can be experimented with, nudity/topless tickling can be brought to the table, tickling her vagina or breasts can be explored (not forced orgasms, though), and good ol' fashioned mind games can be played. Creativity, control, and cruelty--the 3 C's of a perfect tickling video. Oh, and don't forget to put something at the end too. Don't just finish tickling her and then stop the camera.

Now there's a scenario. Boy, I hope you can get her to do one of these. And like I said, Amanda would also be perfect for something like this (she especially looks like she'd rock that cheerleader outfit).

Me being brought in to play the role of the Apprentice Tickler would also greatly increase the quality of the video, though I may be in the minority on that one.

Sounds awesome! But it took me two years to convince to wear a bikini, lol. She will never do topless or nude, ever, no matter how hard I try to convince her. I def will do some kind of scenario with her, and i think me and Tasha tagteaming her would be awesome for sure.

Wow, all I can say is that this clip is awesome. Tasha as a lee and with the gag is really a dream. I loved it how this guy digged his fingers into her soles and it seems that it worked really good. Hehe, me loves such hard tickling.

Wow, all I can say is that this clip is awesome. Tasha as a lee and with the gag is really a dream. I loved it how this guy digged his fingers into her soles and it seems that it worked really good. Hehe, me loves such hard tickling.

Glad you like. Next month Tasha is going to do another one, more erotic this time but with the same intense tickling.

Sounds awesome! But it took me two years to convince to wear a bikini, lol. She will never do topless or nude, ever, no matter how hard I try to convince her. I def will do some kind of scenario with her, and i think me and Tasha tagteaming her would be awesome for sure.

It doesn't have to be a nude/topless video (though if you can manage that, then kudos). I just mean darker, edgier, more intense, pushing her limits further, and not just simply with tickling, but using mind games as well. This is the perfect sort of video for that. Can't wait to see the Prya installment of Serial Tickler (if you can get her to do it, of course).

I usually don't like the whole scenario thing because they always fail miserably to immerse me at all (complaining about acting in fap material, I know) but these add just the right amount so that its not distracting from the actual tickling.

I like this scenario and you really should continue with this script. I really would love to see Lo-Lo and Amber in this scenario too. BTW, it would be also awesome if you could include a lil gang tickling too. That's juz too hot. But anyway, this clip was really so awesome. Yay ..you rock.

I like this scenario and you really should continue with this script. I really would love to see Lo-Lo and Amber in this scenario too. BTW, it would be also awesome if you could include a lil gang tickling too. That's juz too hot. But anyway, this clip was really so awesome. Yay ..you rock.

I have one with Brooke, that will be posted today. I also have Serial Tickler episodes planned fo Lo Lo, Milf Nikki.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back