• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serious question for the producers

giggle-maker

2nd Level Orange Feather
First, let me preface by saying this post might not belong in the 'Video' section, but i put it here so producers could see it, as they might not visit the 'Discussion' section as much. If this needs to be moved, I fully understand.

This is concerning stretched armpit fingernail tickling.

Is there any way us armpit lovers could get more material of this? There is suprisingly little content of good quality where the Ler gives a Lee's armpits a good sustained fingernail spidering. This meathod of tickling seems soooo funamental, yet there is hardly a clip out there where the Ler DOESN'T switch from fingernail spidering to fingertip digging after only a few seconds, if she uses her fingernails at all! While I understand that fingertip digging is probably more effective than fingernail spidering from a reaction standpoint, there are those of us that think it less enticing from a visual standpoint and enjoy the sight of a skilled set of fingernails spidering a stretched pair of armpits much better!

Another problem is the bondage is often loose, allowing the Lee to be able to pull her elbows down to a certain extent and therefore not effective for the spider meathod and also makes fingertip digging the only way left to tickle her armpits.

Yet another problem (and I understand this is more Ler problem than producer problem) but often the Ler doesn't know how to spider her fingernails. This becomes 10X more frusterating AFTER watching her tickle the Lee's feet using a perfect or near perfect spider technique, move to the armpits, and proceed to tap her fingenails on the armpits like a keyboard, if she of course uses her fingernails at all! I mean, think about it this way, say you see a girl from across the room, and using makeshift sign language, what hand gesture are you going to use to tell her you want to tickle her? Exactly! You're gonna wiggle your fingers at her! This is how fundamental the spider meathod is! Simply put, just tickle armpits the same way you tickle feet! Seems easy enough, right?

Or worse yet, the Ler will tickle a Lee on her feet, tummy, knees and hips and get mild to good reactions, go up to her armpits and get this huge squeal of laughter, pretty much letting everyone in the zip code know her armpits are a hotspot.......and the Ler goes right back to the hips and tummy and barley, if at all, gives her armpits any attention! HELLO???

Again, I stress my understanding that a lot of this is a Ler problem and out of the producers control.

I just wish for more of this content and this is my 'cry for help'!

Last edited:
Very well put "Giggle". I hope both the producers, and "Ler's" take the time to read this and try to accomodate all the armpit lovers out there. There truly is, not enough quality armpit tickling out there. Thank You for the post.

Very well put "Giggle". I hope both the producers, and "Ler's" take the time to read this and try to accomodate all the armpit lovers out there. There truly is, not enough quality armpit tickling out there. Thank You for the post.

Thanks, I hope so too!

I'm sure if demand presented itself, producers would HAVE BEEN doing this and it WOULD BE common. But given that feet tickling is prevalent, and when you see new producers often do some upper body tickling early on and then never again, its probably because few people are buying armpit tickling videos. If you have specifics you can always contact one of the many producers that will supposedly shoot a custom videos for incredibly low prices.

First off, let me say that I totally respect your post, and understand what you're saying. Personally, I believe you as far as the foot tickling market goes, also. That being said, my post was more geared towards those producers that do film UB content and wanted to address the style of armpit tickling as well as the ammount.

As custom ordering goes, I have ordered customs in the past and still do. However, the mere idea that one would need to resort to ordering a custom just to get something as basic as spidering fingernail tickling with stretched armpits just seems rediculous.

And lastly, as market comparisons between feet and armpits go, how about they make some vids where the armpits actually do get tickled the same way feet do, (and that is undoubtedly with spidering fingernails....you don't fingertip dig soles...right?) and see if the video sales improve for armpit clips? I'm addressing this from a visual standpoint. When you watch a tickle vid, you are in fact JUST watching it and not actually participating, so how the tickle action looks is (or at least should be) very important to the viewer; and in my own humble, spidering looks way sexier than fingertip digging.

I'm sure if demand presented itself, producers would HAVE BEEN doing this and it WOULD BE common.

Again, no intent to flame or disrespect in any way, but my original post IS my demand presenting itself. And thus, when I do find good vids, I recipprocate by purchasing those clips. I have practically everything Tasha from Tickle Abuse has done, and also, I am very grateful for the Haley DeWitt soccer girl part 2 clip being pulled to the surface as it was a great additon to my library!

Last edited:
I made a few edits to my OP

and well, ok......I wanted to bump this to get it seen by more people.

Well since nobody else is chiming in producer wise I'll give my 2 cents. As you know I'm a tickler for a lot of our scenes and unlike most males I have longer nails. I've found the reactions from armpits are better when you vary between nails and pressure but the biggest thing keeping girls from nail tickling sensitive areas is leaving marks/scratches. Since most of these girls model for a living I think theres an unwritten rule about marking each other up. As for instructing them on how to do things, our shoots are generally costly and by the hour. If we spend time fine tuning the models to one specific area they may miss the segments/techniques we get the most sales from.

I'll try to get one of my regulars to try it your way sometime soon to see if ppl actually want it or is it like Raspberries and I'll lose sales because of it.

JW

First, let me preface by saying this post might not belong in the 'Video' section, but i put it here so producers could see it, as they might not visit the 'Discussion' section as much. If this needs to be moved, I fully understand.

This is concerning stretched armpit fingernail tickling.

Is there any way us armpit lovers could get more material of this? There is suprisingly little content of good quality where the Ler gives a Lee's armpits a good sustained fingernail spidering. This meathod of tickling seems soooo funamental, yet there is hardly a clip out there where the Ler DOESN'T switch from fingernail spidering to fingertip digging after only a few seconds, if she uses her fingernails at all! While I understand that fingertip digging is probably more effective than fingernail spidering from a reaction standpoint, there are those of us that think it less enticing from a visual standpoint and enjoy the sight of a skilled set of fingernails spidering a stretched pair of armpits much better!

Another problem is the bondage is often loose, allowing the Lee to be able to pull her elbows down to a certain extent and therefore not effective for the spider meathod and also makes fingertip digging the only way left to tickle her armpits.

Yet another problem (and I understand this is more Ler problem than producer problem) but often the Ler doesn't know how to spider her fingernails. This becomes 10X more frusterating AFTER watching her tickle the Lee's feet using a perfect or near perfect spider technique, move to the armpits, and proceed to tap her fingenails on the armpits like a keyboard, if she of course uses her fingernails at all! I mean, think about it this way, say you see a girl from across the room, and using makeshift sign language, what hand gesture are you going to use to tell her you want to tickle her? Exactly! You're gonna wiggle your fingers at her! This is how fundamental the spider meathod is! Simply put, just tickle armpits the same way you tickle feet! Seems easy enough, right?

Or worse yet, the Ler will tickle a Lee on her feet, tummy, knees and hips and get mild to good reactions, go up to her armpits and get this huge squeal of laughter, pretty much letting everyone in the zip code know her armpits are a hotspot.......and the Ler goes right back to the hips and tummy and barley, if at all, gives her armpits any attention! HELLO???

Again, I stress my understanding that a lot of this is a Ler problem and out of the producers control.

I just wish for more of this content and this is my 'cry for help'!

This is a well crafted presentation of the issue.

Is there any way us armpit lovers could get more material?
The challenge for most producers is likely that foot tickling out-sells everything. I do think it's smart to make content for a wide range of customers. So, I include armpit tickling in several of my videos. The main reason that I include it though, is not so much to cater to the desires of the armpit ticklers, but rather, it is because it's so often such a very sensitive spot that can make the ticklee lose her pretty mind. For this reason, I highly recommend other producers consider adding armpit tickle content.

I have made several armpit-focused custom order tickle videos as well.

<embed id='seyretp' name='seyretp' src='http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/player.swf' flashvars='width=800&height=500&enablejs=true&file=http://vtg7.com/seyretfiles/cache/pro/localfile/c8086f2f277d8c06621064831e68721c.xml?random=latej&image=http://vtg7.com/seyretfiles/localvideos/cplus_armpit_chronicles/_thumbs/CST-ArmPitTk2-Part1-TK-HD-800.jpg&autostart=false&logo=http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/logo.png&skin=http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/skins/seyret_default1.swf&repeat=false&fullscreen=true' width=800 height=500 allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></embed>

<embed id='seyretp' name='seyretp' src='http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/player.swf' flashvars='width=800&height=500&enablejs=true&file=http://vtg7.com/seyretfiles/cache/pro/localfile/ace7b9c5a2afe90c4ab9cb789d84e4a5.xml?random=pwd9i&image=http://vtg7.com/seyretfiles/localvideos/cplus_armpit_chronicles/_thumbs/CST-ArmPitTk2-Part2-TK-HD-800.jpg&autostart=false&logo=http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/logo.png&skin=http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/skins/seyret_default1.swf&repeat=false&fullscreen=true' width=800 height=500 allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></embed>

When producing such videos, one of the issues I run into is that because the skin is uniquely soft and delicate there, I find it necessary to tickle other places and then return to the armpits.

I often worry about scratching or irritating the delicate skin there either by staying to long, doing it to hard or from finger nails.

I have found that applying baby oil to the armpits usually makes them even more ticklish.

Another problem is the bondage is often loose ...

Yes. This is very important to get right for armpit tickling. Just yesterday I shot an experimental new M/f Cuddle Slave clip with Scarlett Lush and included some armpit tickling.

<embed id='seyretp' name='seyretp' src='http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/player.swf' flashvars='width=800&height=500&enablejs=true&file=http://vtg7.com/seyretfiles/cache/pro/localfile/54a8f6472598f71112e4d6d29fd779ee.xml?random=ymajw&image=http://vtg7.com/seyretfiles/localvideos/cuddle_slave/_thumbs/CS-SLush-TK-HD-800.jpg&autostart=false&logo=http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/logo.png&skin=http://vtg7.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/skins/seyret_default1.swf&repeat=false&fullscreen=true' width=800 height=500 allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></embed>

I found out that in that position, while I have great access to the armpits, the bondage is not restrictive enough to ensure that she cannot find a way to protect her armpits. So, I'm working on improvements for my next M/F Cuddle Slave clip, which I will probably shoot Monday with another model.

Yet another problem (and I understand this is more Ler problem than producer problem) but often the Ler doesn't know how to spider her fingernails.

On this issue, my position is that I assume that I will have to teach technique. If I don't see what I'm really looking for in tickling technique, I stop the shoot and teach. Otherwise, I'm not going to be happy and neither are my customers.

I feel your pain here. What I try to do is guide the tickler to stay working on particular body areas, rather than let them go wildly all over the body. Besides the fact that I hate the scatter-brain, 'wild fingers going everywhere' approach, I prefer to give the ticklee a sense of 'fading hope' by keeping the tickling in one spot for a while. I find THAT brings out the struggle and passion in the tickling.

Let's hope that more producers will read this thread and consider adding more high quality armpit tickling for all of us (yes foot tickling, even for you. Ha!)

I was initially very concerned about producing armpit focused tickle videos. I was not sure if they would sell. They seem to sell just fine for me.

JD

<embed id='seyretp' name='seyretp' src='http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/player.swf' flashvars='width=800&height=500&enablejs=true&file=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/cache/pro/localfile/503b4105b7d8b2674ba1e399d785258a.xml?random=kq9wu&image=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/localvideos/cplus_armpit_chronicles/_thumbs/CST-ArmPitTk-Sc1-JShy-TK-HD-800.jpg&autostart=false&logo=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/logo.png&skin=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/skins/seyret_default1.swf&repeat=false&fullscreen=true' width=800 height=500 allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></embed>

Last edited:
Well since nobody else is chiming in producer wise I'll give my 2 cents. As you know I'm a tickler for a lot of our scenes and unlike most males I have longer nails. I've found the reactions from armpits are better when you vary between nails and pressure but the biggest thing keeping girls from nail tickling sensitive areas is leaving marks/scratches. Since most of these girls model for a living I think theres an unwritten rule about marking each other up. As for instructing them on how to do things, our shoots are generally costly and by the hour. If we spend time fine tuning the models to one specific area they may miss the segments/techniques we get the most sales from.

I'll try to get one of my regulars to try it your way sometime soon to see if ppl actually want it or is it like Raspberries and I'll lose sales because of it.

JW

Hey man, at least you're willing to give it a shot! Thank you!

To be honest, I nearly always include some armpit tickling in my clips - along with ribs, belly, neck, hips, legs etc. If there isn't any in a particular clip, it's usually because the position doesn't really allow for it. I put out some feet-only tickling clips in my store and would happily release armpit-only clips if I felt they would sell, but I don't believe they would. In my own experience, feet-only clips don't sell as much as clips which feature whole body tickling and so that is what I produce more of (although I do include upperbody-only scenes on my members site)

As for actually tickling the armpits, I use whatever approach is most effective in that position with that model. As with the feet, I don't believe there is one method that is universally effective with everyone and so it is a case of trying different things out and seeing what gets the reaction. It's not unusual for some people to be more ticklish on their ribs or waist (or even upper arms and elbows!) than armpits, and if that's the case then they'll get more focus in a scene. You do get cases where a person is only ticklish on their feet and not at all on their upperbody (and vice versa)

One more point to add on this, is that I find the more time someone's arms are stretched out in a scene, the less likely they're armpits are to be responsive as they start to get tired and numb after a while. I understand that people love seeing completely restrictive bondage in scenes, with arms and legs stretched out and pinned, no movement at all etc, but this can sometimes be counter-productive. It works for some people and not others, so what looks good doesn't always produce results!

Funny thing, Turtleboy, the clip "Kiki and Emma Part 1" is on my top five all time list!!! That is pure fingernail/armpit GOLD right there!

I'm a pretty regular viewer of the clips section on this forum (so I don't claim to know the stats on clips4sale), but I'd actually put the percentage of feet to upperbody content at about 70-30, which means about a third is UB, and to me, that's a pretty good percentage considering armpit fans are likely outnumbered at least 5-1 by foot lovers here (I won't get into us hybrids, who love them both --- though I'm partial to feet).

My picks for best underarm tickling clips (sustained, mostly five-finger spider, with little or no lame poking or that stupid two-finger rotation crap):
Boston's recent "Lola Topless" clip
DungeonMaidens' "Some Tickled Flesh", "Simply Red" and "Micah" clips.
Tickle Abuse: "Russian Revenge" (the big-time pit spidering begins about halfway through, but well worth the buildup)
Yaqi's compilation underarm clip (check TMF post archives)

Last edited:
I know nothing about producing videos from a technical end, but I agree with pretty much everything the producers have said based on how it looks on film --- unlike with feet, where you have more straightforward restraints, with underarms, you can tell the restraining and camera-angle logistics are difficult, and I also suspect it's harder to get models to do sustained underarm tickling. Unlike feet, which are extremities, the underarms are a trunk hot spot, so the visceral and physical aspects of getting tickled on such a central body area must be more intense. The underarms are very close to the neck and collarbone, and instincts for guarding those areas are rather strong.

Funny thing, Turtleboy, the clip "Kiki and Emma Part 1" is on my top five all time list!!! That is pure fingernail/armpit GOLD right there!

I agree that was a good one, I'm glad you enjoyed it. You might like the recent one with Emma tickling Billie for the same reason!

There are some people that think clips with all foot tickling sell better than the ones that feature all-over tickling including upperbody. That is totally wrong. If you look at the top selling clips from the top selling producers (without naming any names) you clearly see that clips with some upperbody tickling perform best in the market. I personally like to see a clip where the tickler explores everywhere in the ticklee's body and then focuses equally on areas that are most ticklish. In more than 50% of the cases armpits turn out to be very ticklish. I do share the frustration posted here that sometimes the ticklers decide not to follow this simple common-sense rule. When I purchase clips I am always inclined to buy a clip that features 30% of "good" upperbody tickling. Another part of the post regarding the bondage is also important to me. I see producers making "upperbody" clips where the ticklee's arms are tied to her sides or she is in hogtied position, etc. I beleieve the most effective upperbody position is one that stretches the arms overhead. I agree with turtleboy's valid point regarding the stress in certain positions reducing the ticklishness. I would use a variety of positions to make sure that won't happen e.g. some ticklee's may like to be on a lay-down position while arms are stretched over head. That's fine... But completely hiding the armpits does not pass my test when I shop around for clips. I respect if that's appealing to some others though.
Also, camera angles are key. I appreciate when camera is more focused on the upperbody when the upperbody is being tickled, as opposed to using a full-body shot the whole time.
Just some thought.

There are some people that think clips with all foot tickling sell better than the ones that feature all-over tickling including upperbody. That is totally wrong. ...

Your premise is valid for some stores, but not for all.

My survey of more than 700 tickle fetishes shows that 70% prefer foot tickling. I will soon release a more comprehensive and radically innovative survey that should even more scientifically assess our collective interest.

It turns out that stores develop a customer base that favors what the store most consistently put out. SO stores that truly favor foot tickling don't necessarily have a good prospect for success by adding upper-body tickling. This isn't my opinion. This is the result reported to me.

My preference as a tickle video producer is to tickle anywhere on the lady's body that's unbearably ticklish. So though I am biased towards ladies feet because I too share a foot fetish, I am too curious about how ticklish her other body parts are to not tickle them all.

On the issue of camera angles, I try to get clear shots of the armpits when they are being tickled. But I am not rigidly strict about it. If I can slip fingers into the pits of a hogtied tickle victim (like I did last night with Allegra and like I did a few days ago with Annabelle Pync [new girl]), I go for it. It sometimes makes them sweat nervously and makes it even more tickling. But for prime armpit tickling, the open, direct shot works best fir me.

As for the hogtie, that will never go away under any condition. It's just too fraking hot to see a woman trapped that way without serious tickle action. And hogtied tickling sells fantastically in my stores.

I really do share your wish that more producers would tickle the whole body. but the truth is, many do already.

JD

I find producers are going to produce what ever "they" like and "only" do other things to make "extra money". Foot tickling outsells upper body tickling hands down so there is no reason for a producer to make an upper body clip unless, #1. The producer enjoys it, #2. The model that was hired turns out not to be foot ticklish and is upper body ticklish, #3. Someone requested a custom video with upper body.

If you notice there are many foot tickling sites that do zero upper body. If you look at the sites that do lots of upper body you will also notice they do lots of foot tickling as well. Why? Not because foot tickling is necessarily their thing but because foot tickling pays the bills. Have you ever seen a sight that "just" does upper body tickling with no foot tickling? I haven't.

One producer was asked once why he made the woman get topless in the foot tickling video he made if he wasn't going to tickle her upper body. His answer was something like "foot tickling isn't really my thing so I made her get topless so I could at least have some enjoyment out of it.". Why would he make a foot tickling clip of it isn't his thing? Simple. Foot tickling pays the bills.

I guess the person who started this thread meant it for producers that "do" enjoy producing upper body clips. The ones that only do upper body when "they have to" wouldn't take the time to perfect an upper clip to the extent that he likes anyway, and wouldn't know or care about how to tickle the upper body most effectively.

My survey of more than 700 tickle fetishes shows that 70% prefer foot tickling. I will soon release a more comprehensive and radically innovative survey that should even more scientifically assess our collective interest.
JD
All great points JD. Looking forward to seeing your scientific survey. I'd be very interested to see the results. The 70-30 split sounds pretty close to where I always imagined it to be. I would think that the two categories of people are mostly non-overlapping. Meaning that people from foot tickling category would not buy clips with all upperbody tickling and people with upperbody preference wouldn't buy the all-foot-tickling clips. If that's true, 30 percent of this market is defined by the upperbody fans. I think it's too big to neglect and, as you said, most producers don't neglect it. My feeling is still that there is a balance in clip making business that can serve both markets proprtionally i.e. puting clips out that both categories feel inclined to buy. And a lot of the material that I have seen (including from your store) fits this definition. Of course, there is always room for clips specific to each category. Your point regarding people expecting a certain type of material from certain stores is very interesting. That (assuming true) perhaps goes to the heart of the fetish psychology, because you would never shop around for shoes that way. If you like shoes from a certain store, you wouldn't care if they also added a new product line selling jackets as long as they carry your favorite brand shoes. At the same time if a jacket store started carrying your favorite brand shoes at the right price, you would buy from them. All fascinating to me... Thanks for everyone's thoughts.

One of my observations of the various replies, is the scratching or "marking-up" of the lees armpits. I would like to clarify that I wasn't suggesting that spidering fingernails is something new, but rather, is the same standard meathod of fingernail tickling used when tickling feet. In fact, in my opinion, the lighter and slower the touch, the sexier it looks! My original post was partly focused on how the tickling looks on film, ie: fingernail spidering vs fingertip digging. If the lee has significantly sensitive armpits, and the ler slowly and lightly spiders her nails, the result could look very hot indeed without scratching up the lees pits at all.

One of my observations of the various replies, is the scratching or "marking-up" of the lees armpits. I would like to clarify that I wasn't suggesting that spidering fingernails is something new, but rather, is the same standard meathod of fingernail tickling used when tickling feet. In fact, in my opinion, the lighter and slower the touch, the sexier it looks! My original post was partly focused on how the tickling looks on film, ie: fingernail spidering vs fingertip digging. If the lee has significantly sensitive armpits, and the ler slowly and lightly spiders her nails, the result could look very hot indeed without scratching up the lees pits at all.

I agree.

JD

I'm going to try and "teach" one of my new local girls that technique since shes really never tickled and see how she does. Just need to figure out a suitable Lee...... I guess I can do it for her to practice for my F/m site and cut her loose on a female Lee later.

"Teaching" fingernail spidering should be as easy as seeing how she tickles feet and tyhen instructing her to do the same on the armpits.

It brings up an interesting point, too! There are, I think, 4 different fingernail techniques.

1. Fingernail Spidering; each finger 'crawles' independently of the other
2. Finger Rakeing; all fingers glide back and forth across the skin as one
3. Singele Finger Drawing; taking one finger and tracing it either slow or fast on 5he skin
4. Finger Squeezing; like spidering, but the fingers stay together like raking, sorta like a hybrid of the two

I like all of these but my favorite is slow sensual spidering, especially on a hyper sensitive lee. It really drives ner insane when done correctly.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back