• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seriously, how awesome is Stranger Things on Netflix?!?!(Spoiler free)

ISUmark

TMF Expert
Just finished it and I cant wait for season 2. They totally captured the entire 80's vibe in that show. I love the music and the effects were great!!!!! Hats off to the Duffer Brothers on this one. Cant wait for more!!

Totally agree on the setting. Even just seeing wood paneled rooms made me feel like I was 4 years old again. Great job with the sets and story, total nostalgia bomb. Can't wait for season 2 as well

I loved this show, I can't wait for the second season. #justiceforbarb!

I liked it a lot, although I thought they could have spent a little more time on plot than they did on "cool stuff we remember from the 80's"; but compared to the crap that's out there, it's a minor complaint. Definitely looking forward to another season.

Loved, loved, LOVED this show. You can see the influences from horror/sci-fi of the era, but it manages to create an entirely original story. Can't wait for season 2!

#justiceforbarb!

BARBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!! You guys are all spot on they totally nailed the 80's and made this series a timepiece. A good example is the scene where the boy sneaks into Nancy's room to "study." SO this interaction is happening in an 80's themed teenage girls bedroom with Toto-"Africa" playing in the background. And they just nailed it man...It FEELS like the 80's and gives me such a wonderful nostalgic feeling!!!!

BARBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!! You guys are all spot on they totally nailed the 80's and made this series a timepiece. A good example is the scene where the boy sneaks into Nancy's room to "study." SO this interaction is happening in an 80's themed teenage girls bedroom with Toto-"Africa" playing in the background. And they just nailed it man...It FEELS like the 80's and gives me such a wonderful nostalgic feeling!!!!

Wow!! :) Oh I am so EXCITED!!!! :)

Loved, loved, LOVED this show. You can see the influences from horror/sci-fi of the era, but it manages to create an entirely original story. Can't wait for season 2!

What? Entirely orignial? Did we watch different shows?
The whole thing was cobbled together from 80's scifi/horror movie plots, that was the fun of it, I thought:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back