• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with a Dom

stacwday

This session happened a while back but decided to share it for others to enjoy!

Booked a 1hr session to involve tickling (obviously), breath play and some cp. based it around an interrogation scene we planned out beforehand.

First off was made to strip naked and intially strapped to her spanking bench. Was to be interrogated about my deep dark tickling fantasy! Started off fairly gently with some mild tickles on my sides and feet just as a nice warm up. Then she started to get into the swing of things and attacked my ribs with some passion as I thrashed around in vain. As I wouldn't reveal my secret we then moved into some breath play.

A bag was placed over my head and was held tight around my neck so as I breathed I could see I was getting less and less air. This game went on for several minutes till a change of position was in order. I was then suspended on my toes from the ceiling and nipple clamps duly applied. Then the breath games continued with a mask this time cutting off my air and then allowing some breathing occasionally. After a while of this I decided to reveal my secret... To be pushed beyond my limits and tickle tortured with no breaks and mercy.

Wow did I get that! I was stretched between two poles laying down and my legs and arms wrapped with some cling film so I literally could not move. Then a gag and blindfold was put in place along with a bondage hood. So no movement and no screams to be heard.

Then for the next half hour i was tickled like never before.. My feet, armpits, sides and everything else got the biggest workout. It did feel like pure tickle hell! I must admit I was almost close to tears in there but at the same time didn't want the experience to end!

After the session ended we had some down time and planned when to go for it again perhaps for even longer this time!

Glad you had a such fun at your session! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back