• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with LoesToes

219Footman

Hey guys! Long time, no post. So yesterday i probably had one of my favorite sessions to date with Loestoes. It was one of those comfy, flowing sessions that was very much needed because its been awhile since the last. I saw Loe on twitter on a list of models coming to Chicago for joeysfeetgirls and messaged her about a tickle session. She was upfront about not being to ticklish on her feet(she was wrong) but said her body was(it really really was). I told her that was fine because id still be content with a worship session if she wasnt too ticklish, so we set up the session.

Session Time
So we got into the room, Loes about 5'3, curvy/thick, really fun personality, short curly hair, and tatted and pierced in gray booty shorts and a rugrats tee. I didnt get her feet size but id probably say a size 6. So we're sitting on the bed and im showing her my arsenal of tickle tools. A small and big hair brush, electric tooth brush, beard trimmers, bear claw back scratcher, strings, feathers, and a pet glove(get one!). I was her first real tickle session ever so i was excited! We didnt use restraints so it was all free style. I started with the strings, just flossing them between her toes which got some giggles. Feathers didnt do much but when i switched to my trimmer she found out that her feet were much more ticklish than she thought. I ran the trimmer up and down, on her arches, and on her toes, and that laugh of hers was just pouring out. I switched to the toothbrush, had her spread her toes and just worked over each one and the spaces in between. She was loving it and not pulling away. Played with the bear claw a little before moving on to the brushes and gloves. I rubbed on some coconut oil which she loved the feeling of. I kept it light and just dragged the small hair brush up and down each of her soles, with small bouts of scrubbing, switched over to the big brush and worked over both soles at once the same way, just light and fun. I strapped on the glove and asked her if she ever had a tickle massage, to which she responded no, so i did this kneading motion from the heel up, and she lost it! She said the feeling was so different from everything else and i knew it was definitely the worst thing i used on her. I applied more oil and wrapped her ankles in my arm and scrubbed her feet with an alternating mix of brushes and gloves, and all the while she just filled the place with her laugh. Played a game of having her say the abc's while i scrubbed the hell out of her feet with the glove. She succeeded after a couple attempts and i rewarded her 5mins of worship which turned into 20. Her feet were so sensitive even the worship was tickling her. I went back to tickling her feet but i noticed her feet were getting desensitized. So remembering that her body was really ticklish i asked if i could tickle the rest of her to which she said yes. She was laying face down, and i asked her if she ever had her butt tickled as i straddled her thighs. She laughed and said no as i dug my hands in and worked over her butt. She was so damm ticklish there she started bucking. I kept trying to make her say how ticklish she was but she wasnt going and i wasnt letting up. I asked where she wanted me to tickle her next and she said her sides, which got some good results especially when i found a spot on her ribs. Then she let me go to her armpits, which she said was her worst spot, and it was. I hit a sweet spot that made her safe word so i got off and to my surprise she flipped over for a round 2! I reassumed position but this time i lowered myself down a little bit and surprised her with armpit/boob tickles while also giving her raspberries at the same time and she loved it.

Over all the session was fun for the both of us. Great tickling and great conversation in between. You can find Loe on twitter @loestoes.

Session advice/ something everyone should know. STRETCH! I caught a hip cramp, and my hamstrings are a bit sore today.

Glad that you enjoyed the session! :feets: Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back