• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Ms. Petra Hunter (f/m)

JoePTickle

1st Level Red Feather
I traveled to Dallas, Texas and visited with Ms. Petra Hunter:

https://www.petrahunter.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5S5Ep8DPRI

It was a classy experience from start to finish. She responded quickly to my interest form, plus every email and text after that. Her directions were clear and friendly. She’d just moved her dungeon into an upscale neighborhood with a private garage for convenient parking. She asked lots of questions to find out my tickling preferences, style and limits. She offered snacks, beverages, and full shower facilities. It was like being in a high-end spa, with earnest concern for every element of comfort and safety.

Once the 2 hours of tickling began, she was perfectly diabolical!

She strapped me into a chair with legs spread, ankles cuffed, and arms suspended overhead. She was dressed in a stunning black latex top with matching skirt and her elbow-high gloves did a slow exploratory search. My favorite spots got special attention. She also teased them with a couple of electric toothbrushes that she’d bought that morning just for me (again, classy), and a soft makeup applicator brush.

After stretching me on my back atop a leather padded table like I was on a rack, the gloves came off so she could use ticklishly sharp press-on nails mostly on my feet. Occasionally she switched to my upper body with some light genital tickling. She had a look in her eyes like a kid at Christmas (“I f------ love tickle torture!” she’d said before the session), with a hearty delighted laugh.

She brought me up to my knees with my toes hanging down over the edge of the table, placed my wrists low behind me near my ankles and locked all four into a set of hand-foot stocks. As a result, my forehead was nearly pressed to the table surface and I could barely move. My feet and privates were within her easy simultaneous reach. Here’s when she brought out a fresh bottle of baby oil, to torment them with the previous tools plus a comb.

Next, I was fastened in a spreader device, lying on my back but with wrists and ankles again clasped all together above me like a helpless, shackled turtle. All I could do was wiggle around while she took advantage of my defenselessness.

Finally, she re-racked me so tightly so that I was completely immobile. I’d brought a 3-setting massage gun which, in her hands and my oiled state, put me in an unwinnable genital tickling struggle. She loves psychological torment, slowly increasing the intensity while assisting with other toys. How long could anyone resist the relentless sensations of vibrations, brushes and nails gliding along the most delicate places while her sultry tickle-talk melts all concentration? In my case, about ten minutes.

I hope you get a chance to meet her! Please feel free to PM me with questions.

Joe

Thanks for sharing your experience with her. I live in Dallas and would love to put her skills to the test.

Great story. Glad that you both had fun! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back