• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

severe warning! true tickling torture on crying female! M/F SO EXTREME!

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
Due to the average person being perfectly OK with this clip, the warning has been downgraded to orange. :)

Warning!
This Juliette Haven 12 clip is not for everyone. It contains extreme relentless tickle torture without mercy. The woman in the clip sheds tears for real and is overcome by the non-stop tickling.

Don't watch this preview clip unless you love true tickle torture.

Tired of "producers" (us included) self appointing themselves as tickle torturers?
Tired of almost every description of tickling clips claiming tickle torture?
Then it's just a giggly soft gitchy goo session with light bondage in stocks?
Are you fed up with the tickler stopping just when she starts to lose her mind?

Do you want to see a ticklish woman tickled beyond reason?
Do you finally want to see the real thing?
True tickle torture by someone who understands it, knows how to do it, and has the guts to do it?

In the full clip Juliette is tickled hard for five straight minutes without editing and without scene cuts while she cries and suffers. It's that simple.

The free preview clip below is for hard core tickle torture lovers.

Last edited:
To those of you who like this kind of tickling, please let us know that you do, and we'll do more of it.

I loved it!
Did she have that tattoo before? and when can I buy the full version? :wiseowl:

Eh.. Her laugh was a bit.. well.. Different.

*Agrees with moon* .. Twasn't that hardcore.

Last edited:
Well good. I'm glad it's not too extreme for ya'll.
Carry on.

Last edited:
Why did this lovely young woman have that hideous tattoo applied! Please tell me it is temporary.

I don't know if it's true tickle torture. The preview clip shows some tickling and the crying, but not enough footage to distinguish between true tickle torture and hype. It's a good thing there are no refunds on clips4sale.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Sorry...I think I dozed off there...........

I'm pretty sure the people who described the clip as "not very torturous" are not taking into account the fact that a preview clip cannot really show the details of the torture that led to the tears and shuddering...

I love this kind of clip, but only on well-tied bare feet.

I certainly vote for more of these kinds of clips...

I'm pretty sure the people who described the clip as "not very torturous" are not taking into account the fact that a preview clip cannot really show the details of the torture that led to the tears and shuddering...

Exactly. It was very intense tickling. For the first time in my "career" I feel genuinely bad about putting her through that. It just went to far. I mean, the woman was crying because of something I was doing and I didn't stop.

It's amazing how many people can be jackasses on these forums.

You've been putting up quality stuff for years man - screw anyone who says differently. Keep up the great work :)

It's amazing how many people can be jackasses on these forums.

You've been putting up quality stuff for years man - screw anyone who says differently. Keep up the great work :)

*looks around* .. Oh, I am sorry, I missed the sign that said "Warm Fuzzy Replies, Because I need everything sugar coated."

It's called honesty, If I am going to spend money, I damn sure am going to make sure whoever asks for an opinion and what not on it is going to hear what I have to say.

*hands you a tissue for your brown nose.*

It didn't do much for me either - nothing like the TTSEA (Tickle Torture in Southeast Asia) clips we used to get - and why in the world do women ruin their flawless soft skin with tattoos like that?

I thought it was great acting as well. She's good. I expected to see screaming, begging, pleading, but I guess that extreme is relative. Just my opinion though. Just for the record, I still think you're the best tickler in the business.

..now i'm wishing there were "extreme" clips you did from your earlier classic models....:ermm:

Nice...

And now returning to the issue of the clip... great job, love it when you take risks and take it to the next level, let's see more of this =D

has anyone seen the full clip who would like to give a valid opinion? Really to form an opinion out of a few secs it is hard....

Exactly. It was very intense tickling. For the first time in my "career" I feel genuinely bad about putting her through that. It just went to far. I mean, the woman was crying because of something I was doing and I didn't stop.

Having seen full videos of people being "broken", I really liked the way you comforted her after. Remember, it's when you don't feel bad that you should get worried. I've enjoyed everything you've produced so far. Thank You.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back