• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex To Be Considered "Illegal"?!?!?

Several of us have run Google searches on the topic and came up empty handed. So far, not a shred of credible evidence (or any evidence) for this so called law to be found.

Good, because it is a stupid law. Sex with minors is wrong, but what two consenting adults do is up to them.

Only other thing I found on google was that like the Prime Minister or some leader in Australia had tried to propose a ban on sex before marriage at some point more recently.

If you banned sex before marriage, it would be like the prohibition. We'd be having "speak-easy" sex parties in people's houses...lol. Banning sex before marriage would practically eliminate any reason to socially drink. It would kill the industry because it's like the number one recreational thing single people do, usually with the hopes of gettting lucky that night. People would be getting married at like 17 years old.

If you banned sex before marriage, it would be like the prohibition. We'd be having "speak-easy" sex parties in people's houses...lol.

Do you think that doesn't happen now? It does. And it would be an unenforceable law anyway, just like prohibition was so I'm not sure that it matters.

Banning sex before marriage would practically eliminate any reason to socially drink. It would kill the industry because it's like the number one recreational thing single people do, usually with the hopes of getting lucky that night.

My experiences suggest otherwise.

People would be getting married at like 17 years old.

Which happens every day.

Banning sex before marriage would practically eliminate any reason to socially drink. It would kill the industry because it's like the number one recreational thing single people do, usually with the hopes of gettting lucky that night.

lol I disagree there. I've always gone out of my way to make sure that I don't sleep with someone if we are both plastered. God, that would be just what I would need... her to wake up the next morning, decide she regretted sleeping together and me have rape charges following me the rest of my life.

Nope nope. Alcohol industry would still get plenty of moolah from me. lol

You know sometimes things like this just doesnt surprise me anymore. Virginia actually has a law that it is illigal to have any kind of sex other than missionary! That is a legitament law lol. But obviously that isnt enforced cause then most of us would be in jail or fined hahahaha

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snicker snort

It just proves my theory that the lawmakers are often the worst offenders and get away with it.

That link that ndj101982 posted doesn't work anymore, but when I search the key words in Yahoo News, all I get is this: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...yu-honor-code-florida-gators-chandler-parsons. So now the story gets even smaller: Brigham Young University kicked one player off the team (he wasn't expelled from the college, just the team) for having premarital sex. Soon after, when they were playing the University of Florida, a sports writer down there joked with a few coaches and others about how small a team they'd have if they banned everybody who was having premarital sex. This is like the game of telephone, where the story just gets bigger with each retelling.

You definitely must have misheard the headline... there's no way in hell something like that would pass in the USA or any other "democratic" nation.

While it isn't likely now, don't ever say "it can't happen here". Sex between unmarried people (legal term: "Fornication") was illegal in many states until fairly recently (the last 30 years or so). For that matter, so was contraception; even discussing contraception in a clinical setting say, 45 years ago could have gotten you in legal trouble.

Like it or not, we live in a time when a lot of the liberties we now take for granted could be gone in a heartbeat if we don't watch out.

HUH? Where did you here this? That would NEVER EVER pass in the United States.

It is (or was) law in Iowa for a long time. A guy in his thirties went inside in the 90's for admitting rogering his 29 year old girlfriend without being married. She wasn't even allowed to visit him in prison, as she was considered legally to be the victim of a sex attack. He was sent down for statutory rape.

In fact, I remember it being discussed here, a few years after it happened. (Couldn't have happened at the time, as the TMF wasn't invented until 2000.)

It is (or was) law in Iowa for a long time. A guy in his thirties went inside in the 90's for admitting rogering his 29 year old girlfriend without being married. She wasn't even allowed to visit him in prison, as she was considered legally to be the victim of a sex attack. He was sent down for statutory rape.

In fact, I remember it being discussed here, a few years after it happened. (Couldn't have happened at the time, as the TMF wasn't invented until 2000.)

He went inside for going inside?

Seriously, charging someone with statutory for bonking his 29 year-old girlfriend? That locality wasn't (isn't?) even part of the civilized world.

That doesn't even make sense; statutory rape is when an adult has sex with a minor (17 and under). If his girlfriend was 29, she was well beyond the limits of statutory rape. This sounds like a game of telephone to me.

That doesn't even make sense; statutory rape is when an adult has sex with a minor (17 and under). If his girlfriend was 29, she was well beyond the limits of statutory rape. This sounds like a game of telephone to me.

Quite simply, it could have been an expression used as a blanket term for a "sexual offence" on a documentary. (Which is where I heard it -the woman appeared on screen with her face blacked out, as I recall.) Or it could have been something my memory appended to it.

Either way, whatever the actual particular offence he was charged with and whatever its numerical legal code was, because she was not his wife he was considered to have taken advantage of her because of some obscure state law, in the same manner that an eighteen year old who has sex with his seventeen year old girlfriend would be considered to have taken advantage, because she would be considered too young legally to have the wherewithal to make the decision to take her pants off, whereas he, a full ten days older, but magically past his eighteenth birthday, was old and mature enough to be cunning and entice against her best interests. According to this law, being married made a woman suddenly mature and aware enough to make the decision to the beast with two backs and not being married suddenly made the man Ian Huntley.

It was one of those backward-ass laws (as you colonials say) that belonged in the eighteenth century, but never got repealed because of some oversight or series of them, then some arsehole cop decided to act on it to make a name for himself by pulling it out of his arse when he was getting the guy's testimony on an unrelated matter. (He said something like, "I was in bed with my girlfriend at the time", to which the cop said, "Girlfriend? Not wife?" And thus the bollocks proceeded.) Followed up by a judge who was in a bad mood and the letter of the law was enacted, despite it making less sense than financial advice from Gordon Brown.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back