• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexting Gone Wrong part 1 mm/m

Pghtkltorture

TMF Expert
I had been flirting with Samantha for a few years. It was a pretty convenient relationship. We were both married and while we never slept together, our text message roleplay had gotten pretty racy and was always the highlight of my time on the road.

She was one of the few people that I had shared my tickle and foot fetish with. She was happy to oblige in terms of pictures and play along with hypothetical situations where we took turns being both the Lee and Ler.

I was even more excited when she finally told me that she wanted to come play at my hotel while I was on the road for work. To top it off, she was even going to bring her friend Alex with her.

The setup was pretty simple. I was told to blindfold myself and lay naked on my hotel room bed. It was easy enough to get into the cuffs on my own and with a little creative maneuvering I was able to get myself secured down pretty tight. Just in case she flaked, I had the key within easy reach so I was able to free myself.

As instructed, I told the front desk that my friends "Sam and Alex" would be coming in later and to please give them a key.

I waited anxiously for the sound of the door to open. I was so excited as I heard it shut and the deadbolt lock. I turned my blindfolded head toward the sounds of two people wandering around the room. I heard the sound of what I assumed was a bag being placed on the small desk in the room. My heart raced, wondering what devious torture she had in place for me. I heard the soft whisk as the key was picked up and placed out of my reach. I tried to control my excitement as my cock sprang to life at the thought of these two women having their way with me.

Then it all came crashing down as I heard a masculine voice say "Hi, I'm Samantha's husband. It's time we had a little chat"

I was about to scream for help when I felt a powerful hand firmly squeeze my testicles.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He
gave them a sharp squeeze that made me gulp but I got the message. I heard some more rustling followed by a faint musky odor.

"Open your mouth" the voice from the darkness said. I started to protest but a light but sharp flick to the balls kept me in line and I opened my mouth as a sweaty, moist sock was placed inside and secured with tape.

"Now I know this wasn't exactly what you were expecting. But that's ok. I'm sorry Samantha couldn't make it but as promised I brought Alex along with me."

"Hi there!" Another male voice said from somewhere else in the room.

"I don't want you to be too disappointed. I've actually printed out your whole conversation. We are going to make sure you get exactly what you want"

I could hear the men taking their places around me. The bed creaked and dipped with their weight as they took up positions on either side of me.

"Now it says that we are to start by using feathers gently down the length of your arms to your sensitive armpits."

I yelped into my gag as the feathers trailed down my outstretched arms. As the feathers worked over my bare pits. I had shaved them at her request. Or so I thought.

"Nice of you to shave your pits for her, well actually for me" he laughed as sweat began to pour down my face. I tried to Lee from laughing. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. The feathers licked at my pits. I shook my head side to side. Each stroke driving me closer to breaking.

"You got pretty descriptive in your roleplay. This is the part where we use our fingers, right?" Alex chimed in, as they both absentmindedly drummed their fingers in my armpits. They weren't really tickling but the anticipation of what was coming next made it all the worse. They started to go to town on my bare and sensitive pits. I started to giggle into my gag. They moved a little lower to my sides. They dug their fingers into my ribs. These two were smart. They knew it wasn't about how hard you dig into the ribs but it's about finding the right amount of pressure. The found it. As one of them hit the ideal spot, my back arched high enough for them to slide two pillows under my back, leaving my ass a few inches off the bed.

"Now I forget, am I supposed to pinch your nipples or use the feather?" Sam's husband inquired, "better do both, Alex"

"With pleasure" Alex replied

I felt strong fingers pinching and twisting my right nipple while a feather softly caressed the right. Every so often they would alternate. Hardening my nipples then stimulating them.

The torture at my nipples continued but one of them moved down to my belly. I felt a single finger in my navel wiggling followed by strong fingers working my hips where the front pockets of my jeans would have been.

Tears streamed out from under the blindfold as I laughed uncontrollably into the sock, tasting his sweat as my mouth dried out.

Alex tired of my nipples and moved down my legs.

"It said something about his inner thighs didn't it?" Alex asked rhetorically as his big hands began to squeeze my thighs. My already arched back caused me to buck up into the air. At this point Samantha's husband had straddled my stomach as he continued to dig into the sweet spot at my hips. I tried to buck him off but my energy was failing me.

Then it all stopped. I felt the bed shift as they both stood up. I heard a shuffling of papers. Sam's husband began to read in a mocking voice.

"No matter how much fun we're having, my feet are off limits. They are just too ticklish and there is no way I'll be able to take it." He chuckled. "I guess we'll have to wing it here. Samantha was kind enough to loan me a few of her makeup brushes"

I shrieked into the gag as I felt the bristles of the brush run from the heal to the wiggling toes of my left foot. I begged uselessly into my gag. I tried to escape the brush, but I couldn't. Alex grabbed my big toe and ankle and held my foot still. It was unbearable. Samantha's husband worked my sensitive sole over. He brushed the undersides of my toes and in between as Alex held my toes spread apart.

After what seemed like forever, they switched over to my right foot. They must have switched places. Alex preferred to use his fingers to spider tickle my right sole. He pulled back my toes and scribbled his fingers on the undersides of my toes.

My world spun as my poor feet were tortured. Tears flowed down my face. They taunted me, questioning my masculinity as I thrashed my head from side to side.

I hadn't even realized that I had gotten hard until one of their large hands grabbed hold of my shaft and slowly and methodically started pumping.

While one hand slowly jerked my cock, I felt the brush on my testicles. I squealed and humped the hand. Nothing had ever tickled so much in my life. Even the hand stroking me seemed to tickle. I didn't want his hand on my cock and the unwanted attention seemed to make every pump seem to tickle.

With the pillow under my back my ass was exposed and vulnerable. As the hand on my cock stroked with a maddeningly slow speed the brush twirled from the underside of my balls to my clenched asshole. I grunted, I cried, I yelled into my sweaty gag but it did no good. The tickling of my most sensitive areas continued.

Finally, I exploded into the man's hand. My moment of ecstasy didn't last long. The hand only sped up focusing on the hypersensitive head of my cock. I shook violently and howled into the gag. I felt two hands grip my still hard member as the other man's palm polished my head.

It was too much. I passed out.

I awoke, lying on my side on the floor of the hotel room. My eyes came into focus to see two pair of masculine bare feet in front of me. My hands were bound behind my back.

"Good to see you are awake. We were going over the roleplay texts again. You were very specific about what you planned to do to my wife's feet. I think it's time you show me. Get licking."

"Fuck Yo.." I stopped short. I hadn't noticed the leash around my balls. He tugged it hard as I yelped. I was beaten. I bent over and licked the tops of his feet.

Alex moved behind me, ordering me to spread my legs as I moved to sucking Samantha's husband's toes. He used his own toes to lightly tickle my balls. They both laughed as my cock sprung to life again.

I licked every inch of Samantha's husband's feet followed by Alex's. At one point they had me lay on my back and service both of their feet at the same time while they lazily tickled my upturned soles.

When they had their fill they both jerked full loads onto my bare feet then made me get dressed. I even had to pull my socks and shoes on over my cum covered soles.

Before I was able to pull up my pants, a chastity device was secured over my cock.
Samantha's husband twirled the key around his finger.

"If you want that thing off you'll be at our house on Friday night. I figure it's only fair to let Samantha take a shot at you." He smiled cruelly. "She is pretty pissed at you. I punished her pretty hard when I found your texts. She wasn't able to sit down for a few days after the paddling I gave her. I'm pretty sure she is having a girl's night that night. It's probably going to make this little experience seem like a breeze."

He gave my tear stained cheek a degrading pat and they both left.

To be continued.

Oh WOW! Back with a vengeance! This is a great story. The set-up is brilliant and unexpected and the pay-off is tremendous. You have created real characters who talk like real people and the resulting story is a winner. I love the printing out of the on-line conversation and the way Sam and Alex handle the poor dude. Can't wait for more. Thank you for writing and sharing.

Awesome! This is the kind of material I’m always looking for. Are we to be treated to their next encounter?

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back