• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexual dreams about being tickled by TV characters?

ndj101982

2nd Level Red Feather
Has anyone on here ever been watching television before bed, then had a sexual tickling dream involving someone on the show you were watching as you fell asleep? This has never happened to me, but last night I was watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia as I dozed off. I had a dream during the night where Sweet Dee started teasing me about how badly she wanted to tickle me, then the dream ended with me having sex with her. I don't remember much else, but it was pretty hot.

Nope, but I've been talking to/about certain people and then had sexy tickle dreams about them that night. That's right - I'm talking about some of you - rawr :devilish:

Yes! One time after X-Files, I dreamt that Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny were tickle-interrogating me. It was a bizarre dream.

Sort of, I was reading a story based off Alice in Wonderland, and had a dream about being tickled by a very sexy Cheshire cat-girl. :)

Can't say that I've had "sexual tickling dreams" involving a TV character but I have had dreams where I am being tickled by a particular celebrity. Its not a frequent dream but it does hit me at times lol. TV will have that affect on you I guess.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back