• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexually aroused while being tickled

I'm hard from being tied & just a promise of tickling. Tickle torture makes me very aroused, so it's also tease and denial game for me :)

Actually I think it does depend on the individual because I don't find tickling or getting tickled sexually arousing at all.

Tickling for me is simply a "recreational sport" with no sexual connection. I can't explain why I think I just like the sense of power and control while tickling and those feelings have their own intrinsic value. But I can certainly understand how tickling can be very sexual it just isn't for me. But I enjoy doing it very much lol!

It happens to me all the time. Somehow I feel that tickling game would only be perfect if it ends with a peak. My ex-girlfriend always play this trick on me. She enjoyed controling me while I enjoyed being tickled. It's a win-win. :D

Gee....hate to be a kill joy ..
I thought that is what this is all about.
Tickling is the only thing that turns me on..
It's not a hobby, or a social meeting place.
It's a fetish, and a very powerful fetish.
Tickling a woman's feet......Nothing gets me hotter.

Not only do I get aroused when tickled by women, apparently someone jacking me off actually tickles me (found that out during a tickle session yesterday with one of the mistresses I see). So I get aroused from being tickled...and can be tickled from being aroused! :jester:

Yes and I can almost cum while being tickled even without any stimulation down there. That's how turned on I get.

Always

While mostly a ler, I have been tickled by a dominatrix or two and got just as hard as I do when tickling women. I sometimes think about the time one domme, Mistress Kassandra, teased me about my hard-on as she tickled my feet while I was restrained to a bondage bed.

To tickle or to get tickled is a massive turn on for me. It's gotten to the point where I get uncomfy if a family member tickles me. It's a way of getting me sexually aroused so I only "play along" with a few out there.

With me yes, and exotic tickles should be a part of any sexual foreplay.

I sadly cannot help but be turned on when i'm tickled.
Its embarrassing alot of the time, even thinking of them
will turn me on and it becomes super embarrassing.

The moment my girlfriend tickles me, I'm aroused.

Yes, and it actually has made me uncomfortable about discussing it with other people! I also refrain from tickling others becuase its sexual in my head... Working through that now.

Any one dealing with this issue?

Being tickled (especially if I am tied up) is incredibly arousing for me. I am one of those women who can cum just by being tickled anywhere, but especially my feet.

I'm with you ticklegirl, it's super arousing just about everywhere. I was recently tickled with nails on my inner thighs for a few minutes while on my stomach and nearly came.

Yep. For me being tickled = instant erection. Now if I really need to I can keep it under control but for the most part if any woman tickles me that's all I need to get going lol :D

Yes, I get totally aroused if I'm being tickled by a woman. If it's just a quickie, I'll likely just get an erection. If it's for a longer time, I don't get erect but I'll end up with precum. Looks like I wet my pants. Most of the time the longer tickles planned out by me and I'll stuff my briefs with either toilet paper or a folded up paper towel, and I'm fine.

Sorry if this is TMI, but you did ask. :)

Yep, I definitely get aroused! I've never been tickled long so im not sure how far it'll go but I definitely do

it gets very embarassing when certain spots are tickled and then *DING* YOU GOT A BONER!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back