• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sexy cruel F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Almost non consensual! Kali knows she is going to be tickled, but she has no idea that Brooke is not going to stop, that she is going to totally and cruelly dominate her. Brooke starts her off with severe tickling right from the beginning, and its only going to get worse from there! Brooke strips her down topless and down to her panties, feeling up on Kali, playing with her emotions. At times Kali struggles so desperately she gets a hand free, but she cant quite escape and I dont think she really wants the torture to stop!

you can find this video in HIGH QUALITY WMV and in HD WMV on my f/f
clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Outstanding - wonderful set up, ler, lee and clip! Brooke has pretty much assumed the mantle of Priscilla James and run with it and surpassed her.

You have to use this format again and maybe even use a blindfold for the lee... :firedevil

:omg: That was amazing !! Well down Tommy . That clip was exquisite !! WOW :omg: The young ladies were ravishing

omg tom could brooke do any more to this hot girl? how do you and her find the hottest women out there?

Outstanding - wonderful set up, ler, lee and clip! Brooke has pretty much assumed the mantle of Priscilla James and run with it and surpassed her.

You have to use this format again and maybe even use a blindfold for the lee... :firedevil

I felt like it was the perfect video, one of my best, but it definitely would have been even better to add the blindfold toward the end for sure. Next time!

Sorry, any "model" needs to know what s/he's getting into.

Almost non consensual! Kali knows she is going to be tickled, but she has no idea that Brooke is not going to stop, that she is going to totally and cruelly dominate her. Brooke starts her off with severe tickling right from the beginning, and its only going to get worse from there! Brooke strips her down topless and down to her panties, feeling up on Kali, playing with her emotions. At times Kali struggles so desperately she gets a hand free, but she cant quite escape and I dont think she really wants the torture to stop!

OK, I know, :rolleyes: I'm gonna get hit with HORDES of rotten tomatoes, but (too bad)

... Hey man, that sucks!!! :( It'd be hot if she knew & agreed ---
If she wasn't aware it'd be much worse ---- that WAS Non-Consentual. :mad:

She might've known she was gonna get "tickled" but if she didn't know it was gonna be nearly that bad :shock: and she didn't agree to that, then

--she was misled, truly tortured way beyond expectations --and that's not cool. :sowrong: Not informed consent.
Unless this is a publicity stunt, as I hope.

You're just lucky if she HAPPENED to enjoy it -- IF, and if she comes back ---

and that doesn't excuse tricking her in the first place. :disgust:

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with Priscilla James work, how good of a tickler was she?

I love to hear a ticklee beg for mercy . . .

especially when the tickler ignores her plea! Br:D:Dke is tickling that poor lass right out of her clothing. (But why is Brooke still so comfortably dressed?)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back