• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy M.I.L.F. Soles

What do you like about her feet ?

• Shape of the soles

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Shape of the toes

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Width of her soles

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Fleshy padding of her soles

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Overall ticklish potentail

Votes: 45 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you're going to lose her here if you persist. You've been obsessed with this gal for a while, and although she enjoys the attention, I don't think she wants to progress further than that. You need a girlfriend, simply put. Someone else who'd be willing to explore your desires. You can't always get what you want. A friend of a friend use to go barefoot all the time when the three of us were together. On my birthday I asked to photograph her feet and she freaked out. Peppered the rest of my birthday with bad jokes trying to humiliate me, but since me and the mutual friend had been on the same page about feet for years, she ended up just looking childish and scared.
Upon hitting hard times, she needed someone to hold her cat till she got back on her feet. No one would take her. She finally asked me on the last possible day. I'm a cat person, I have the room, I should have been the first. She later said she had never seen her cat take to someone so quickly before. Now a year and a half later, the cat is good, but the friend of the friend has never taken her shoes off inn front of me since. It's just the way it is. I've never brought it up again, as it's not worth it. Gotta respect people's limits and boundaries, and find someone who'd be into it. True, this gal you're chasing has great feet, but there's a No Swimming sign attached.
What ever happened to that yoga instructor you were following around there for a while?

It would be nice to see her sexy feet in sheer nylons..

And what is with this guy? Any bare foot postings anywhere on the TMF, here comes good old blktk75 and his sheer nylons obsession. Though there are sites devoted to nylons, he seems to be everywhere else and won't be happy unless he can persuade everyone else to get into sheer nylons.

Just keep doing what you're doing I guess, and keep accumulating the pics. I'm aware of the intoxicating effects someone can have, but I wouldn't hold my breath with expecting results. You'll have to go elsewhere for that.

FYI, she just texted me to say "she was heading to the gym." I'm going to try and talk her into some more gym stretching barefoot shots ... fun. fun .. :)

Gotta love the texture of the wrinkles on that second shot. Can just about feel the silky smoothness on my lips. Yum!
I also love them leaning forward shots of hers.

These are really great pictures, man. Thanks for sharing them with the rest of us! I for one can't believe the restraint you've shown already. If I had a hot milf sending me pictures of her feet I'd be half out of my head.

I could not have you willpower around her, Bro. I would have to tickle her.

You'e gonna love this ... just got it ... I'm telling you she likes to play !
Damn right she likes to play!

Look man, if she’s sending you pics of her feet, solicited or not, she’s all in for the game. After what’s gone on here, I don’t think you should be uncomfortable in any way with discussing your desires with her. If she decides to draw the line, that’s fine; but up until now she’s been a willing and obviously enthusiastic participant.

Nothing wrong with being open with someone who continues to feed off your attention.

I completely hear you guys but as we all know there is a world of difference between talking and making an abrupt physical jump to grabbing someone's feet ... I like the way it's coming along. I give it down time. I want to see how far I can take this without it all falling to pieces ... I assure you I'm on it .

You're so bad?! Sounds like an invitation to tickle her again ;)

looks like she goes barefoot a lot. if she admitted to you that she is super ticklish, that could be an opening to explore. if you are posting her pics to the web without her knowing it, I'm sure you know not to show her face and hope you are not violating her trust in posting her foot pics. Her husband might not take kindly to pics of his wife being posted by another man. Barefoot pics are always wonderful but be careful about breaking trust.

looks like she goes barefoot a lot. if she admitted to you that she is super ticklish, that could be an opening to explore. if you are posting her pics to the web without her knowing it, I'm sure you know not to show her face and hope you are not violating her trust in posting her foot pics. Her husband might not take kindly to pics of his wife being posted by another man. Barefoot pics are always wonderful but be careful about breaking trust.

gone

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back