• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy M.I.L.F. Soles

What do you like about her feet ?

• Shape of the soles

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Shape of the toes

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Width of her soles

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Fleshy padding of her soles

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Overall ticklish potentail

Votes: 45 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice capture. :) I like the teasing between you two. It seems like a lot of fun.

I have not posted face shots except in the very beginning and I removed them ...

Well it's a good thing I saved those earlier shots. But not to worry. I'm not going to bust you by re-posting them. But you know, it's a good thing to consider when you start posting a series like this on a web site. Once it's out there, it's out there. You'll never know when it might come back. However, it won't be from me.

Nice capture. :) I like the teasing between you two. It seems like a lot of fun.

IT is and it drives me a bit wild but it has been completely harmless ... I'm sure she enjoys the tease but it likely comes and goes out of her head the second I vanish ...

I somehow get the feeling that she would actually let lv get away with it.

Great photo, the girl is very sexy. I'd keep playing it out because you never know.

Dude she is letting you take photos of her bare feet for months. She obviously knows it is somewhat sexual. She knows what she is doing. TRy somehow to meet with her for a drink or two and she will be yours. She might not sleep with you but you can have those feet . Seriously, does anyone else here doubt it ? I dont.

Dude she is letting you take photos of her bare feet for months. She obviously knows it is somewhat sexual. She knows what she is doing. TRy somehow to meet with her for a drink or two and she will be yours. She might not sleep with you but you can have those feet . Seriously, does anyone else here doubt it ? I dont.

Agreed. She's into it and knows for sure.Look at those photos. She's hot. If she dated guys that were into feet then her's have been tickled and those sexy fleshy toes have been sucked. See if she will meet you sometime if her hubby is away and have a few drinks. I bet she goes for it. Image having your way w her?

Agreed. She's into it and knows for sure.Look at those photos. She's hot. If she dated guys that were into feet then her's have been tickled and those sexy fleshy toes have been sucked. See if she will meet you sometime if her hubby is away and have a few drinks. I bet she goes for it. Image having your way w her?

Ehhh. I don't know guys. I'm not saying it won't work. And don't get me wrong, she's pretty, she has lovely feet, I would like to see her tickled, but...It just doesn't seem right plotting it out in that sense. You know fantasizing and flirting is one thing, and the guy obviously respects the husband, but to do something like that behind his back could be risky. You never know what it can lead to especially after alcohol is involved. It might be just me though, but I feel perhaps the guy should wait it out, and the opportunity to tickle her will arise. I'm willing to bet on it. Not only that, it will be more of a innocent like situation , obviously not for the guy because of his fetish. Lol, but the situation will be to the point where even if the husband saw it he would just kind of shrug it off like it's no big deal. I don't know if that makes any sense.

Ehhh. I don't know guys. I'm not saying it won't work. And don't get me wrong, she's pretty, she has lovely feet, I would like to see her tickled, but...It just doesn't seem right plotting it out in that sense. You know fantasizing and flirting is one thing, and the guy obviously respects the husband, but to do something like that behind his back could be risky. You never know what it can lead to especially after alcohol is involved. It might be just me though, but I feel perhaps the guy should wait it out, and the opportunity to tickle her will arise. I'm willing to bet on it. Not only that, it will be more of a innocent like situation , obviously not for the guy because of his fetish. Lol, but the situation will be to the point where even if the husband saw it he would just kind of shrug it off like it's no big deal. I don't know if that makes any sense.

Gone

Last edited:
As tempted as I am (and I really am) and I appreciate the feedback as no one is making me post here, I feel I must err on the side of caution because of the obvious facts .. the closest was one night when I bumped into her and if it was not so crowded who knows .. I do like (a lot) the fact that she enjoys this teasing as the look in her eyes tells it all ... I do also like that she likely has likely had those sexy soles played with in the past ... Maybe a strategy somewhere in the middle is best ... push a bit more , softly but still working it and see how she responds ...

Have fun, but be careful. ;)

Dude, if you do tickle her, you really need to record the tickling on video and post it. It would be way better than anything else that has ever been posted on here. Or at least in the top 3.

WOW, at a barbecue that she's at right now ... she is wearing flats w no sox ... I am definitely going to try for photos ... nervous tension !!!

I somehow just found this thread now and I am seriously at a loss for words... This is so goddamn hot!!! Haha I just read through the entire thread from page 1 up until now and it was like reading this cat and mouse mystery novel. My personal input on the situation: there is no doubt in my mind that she knows that you have a thing for her feet. In fact, I would pretty much guarantee that she sees this as you wanting to be with her sexually as well. This is definitely a turn on for her in some way, HOWEVER, she seems like a very, very, big tease. She knows that she can't go out and fuck you or any other guy because she's married and wants to stay faithful (or so I think), so she goes as far as possible without actually doing anything. The fact that a married woman is taking pics of her feet and sending them to you secretly is clear evidence that she enjoys it, but knows that if her husband found out, things would not go over well. I have seen people get cheated on in the past and it is just generally a shitty situation. I have been in a situation where I could have hooked up with a girl who was in a serious relationship but I chose otherwise. Did I want to? You're goddamn right I did. But, as hot as that girl was, I tried putting myself in that guy's shoes and felt that it wouldn't be worth it. I dunno, maybe I just have a strong conscience, but you have to do what you feel is right. As much as you are lusting over her feet and body, just know that she has a lot more to lose than you do in this situation if your relationship crosses any boundaries.

I am loving the pics of this girl but I really do think you are playing a dangerous game. First off, she is married and I cant imagine hubby being cool with this, maybe he is and gets off on it too (I have known several couples like this) but if he doesn't have a clue then I dont think I need to tell you that all kinds of bad things can happen if he finds out. Second, you are posting pics of this person on the net without her knowlege and that is pretty sketchy as well. I think you have got some good advice about crossing boundries. Its obvious she is a major tease and I wouldn't be suprised that this is as far as she is gonna let you go. If you do get further proceed with caution.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back