• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy M.I.L.F. Soles

What do you like about her feet ?

• Shape of the soles

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Shape of the toes

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Width of her soles

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Fleshy padding of her soles

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Overall ticklish potentail

Votes: 45 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've been on my best behavior, my conscious and common sense getting the better of me, but am excited about this weekend as we will see each other at a gathering at a friend's house ... summer, revealing shoes ... can't help but wonder ... more than a bit excited ... waiting to see how she will react ...

I was wondering what happened to you, good luck with it enjoy her feet ;)

Sexy pics- and this seems like a cool game indeed. I'm sure you've got plenty of "be careful"s but just throwin this out there: If I was her husband I'd think it be pretty cool to know that other people out there find my partners feet hot. Hell, I'd even let you tickle her, as long as I'm around-or at least get to see photos haha

From the perspective of someone in a relationship (with a girl with very cute, ticklish feet ;D ): Now I'm no swinger but if my girl was honest and open about her foot/tickling adventures I know I'd be a lot more at ease with things than if she didn't. I'd want to hope that I could trust both her and her photographer friend to respect me when I'm not around-rather than wait for me to be out of the picture...I hope that's not naive. The alternative seems a bit too conniving, my friend...

I feel you on getting excited but not wanting your fetish to blow up in your face. More times than we'd think though does fortune favor the bold, eh? ;)

I totally admire your patience and think it's wise ... still, she is fucking hot ...

Thanks. Now that I've backed off I can simply catch some great photos as the summer progresses ... just have to be smart and careful ... it is fun and she is so sexy, at least to me !

If there was a "like" button on these posts I would be the first to click it! I'm lovin your story bro-keep havin fun!

So what happened? It looks like you've deleted all of the pics. Did she find out? Where you busted?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back