• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy new tickling store

rasp03

TMF Expert
There's an awesome brand new clips4sale store...It's called girls tickling girls. The models are all really hot and the clips are great as well. They feature all kinds of tickling (feet, tummy, neck, you name it...they even have clips with raspberries). They are also open to requests

Here's the link:
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/16271

Click here to take a look at their hot models:

http://www.girlsticklinggirls.com/Our_Models.html

Looks like a good start. The models are definitely beautiful.

Hope to see some preview clips along the line.

Here is our preview clip

Attached is our company preview clip. You can also view the clip on our homepage http://www.girlsticklinggirls.com and click on "VIDEO SALES"

Thank you for your business

Eric Skyler
President & CEO
Out of the box Modeling Agency
Girls Tickling Girls Entertainment

GTG,

Your models look like Maxim girls. I had seen your clip store before but never wanting to try anything without a sample.

Thank you for the preview clip, now I'm interested, I just don't know which clip to buy. I wish you well and is there anyway to get the models stats at your site? Just out of curiousity. ;)

As in open request, just maybe more POV clips with underarms and feet tickled? Spreadeagle tied to a bed tickling would be hot. Gonna go buy a clip now. :)

DK

YES YES and YES

Models stats will be coming soon. Spreadeagle tied up tickling as well. There is a lot to come in 2008!!!! We are going to revolutionize the tickle business!

Thank you for your business!!

GTG

GTG,

Your models look like Maxim girls. I had seen your clip store before but never wanting to try anything without a sample.

Thank you for the preview clip, now I'm interested, I just don't know which clip to buy. I wish you well and is there anyway to get the models stats at your site? Just out of curiousity. ;)

As in open request, just maybe more POV clips with underarms and feet tickled? Spreadeagle tied to a bed tickling would be hot. Gonna go buy a clip now. :)

DK

GTG, first of all, any new f/f tickling store is a good thing and I really like how often your store is updated but I have purhased two clips from your store and was really, really disappointed with one of them. :dropatear I'll begin by briefly explaining my tickling taste: when it comes to actually spending money on material I'm strictly a f/f nylon (actual nylons, NOT fishnets) foot guy. So naturally I bought You broke my favorite high heels part 1 of 2 and French teacher tickle part 1 of 2. I was pretty pleased with the first one, but the second one left me a little upset. I was really looking forward to seeing a hot school girl tickled on her nylon knee-high clad feet. Unfortunately, the feet tickling in this clip takes up about 2 seconds of the 4 minute clip. So after angrily viewing the clip, I went back to the store to re-read the description of the clip. It reads as follows:

French teacher Nikki has to punish Heather for not properly learning her French lesson. The teacher tickles her good!!! Lots of upper body and nylon covered feet tickling! I wonder if the teacher will get hers??? hmmmmm

Now to me, the way it reads makes it seem as though there is Lots of upper body tickling as well as Lots of nylon covered feet tickling. I suppose, however, it could be interpreted as Lots of upper body tickling with a few seconds of nylon covered feet tickling. It would have been nice to know that more clearly though, GTG. All in all, I'm still excited to see where your store goes from here and I hope you provide more f/f nylon foot tickling clips in the near future.

Nylon Tickling to come

Thanks for the feedback!! I need honest opinions to make my company the best tickling store on the web. I have some amazingly hot and ticklish girls lined up for next month. I'm talking about girls that have done modeling for Playboy/Penthouse/Hustler. In addition, we just bough new high-end video cameras and are learning from all our clients feedback. I really don't want to have a single bad clip. I want every clip to be the best clip ever! I want the hottest and most ticklish girls possible. I will take to heart your comments and describe future clips in more detail.

I have received a many nylon foot tickling requests and there will be quite a few sexy nylon tickling clips coming out near the end of the month. You'll love them!

Thank you for your business.

GTG

GTG, first of all, any new f/f tickling store is a good thing and I really like how often your store is updated but I have purhased two clips from your store and was really, really disappointed with one of them. :dropatear I'll begin by briefly explaining my tickling taste: when it comes to actually spending money on material I'm strictly a f/f nylon (actual nylons, NOT fishnets) foot guy. So naturally I bought You broke my favorite high heels part 1 of 2 and French teacher tickle part 1 of 2. I was pretty pleased with the first one, but the second one left me a little upset. I was really looking forward to seeing a hot school girl tickled on her nylon knee-high clad feet. Unfortunately, the feet tickling in this clip takes up about 2 seconds of the 4 minute clip. So after angrily viewing the clip, I went back to the store to re-read the description of the clip. It reads as follows:

French teacher Nikki has to punish Heather for not properly learning her French lesson. The teacher tickles her good!!! Lots of upper body and nylon covered feet tickling! I wonder if the teacher will get hers??? hmmmmm

Now to me, the way it reads makes it seem as though there is Lots of upper body tickling as well as Lots of nylon covered feet tickling. I suppose, however, it could be interpreted as Lots of upper body tickling with a few seconds of nylon covered feet tickling. It would have been nice to know that more clearly though, GTG. All in all, I'm still excited to see where your store goes from here and I hope you provide more f/f nylon foot tickling clips in the near future.

that got to be the best promo i've ever seen!

your girls are so hot!!
keep up the good work!

Thanks for the feedback!! I need honest opinions to make my company the best tickling store on the web. I have some amazingly hot and ticklish girls lined up for next month. I'm talking about girls that have done modeling for Playboy/Penthouse/Hustler. In addition, we just bough new high-end video cameras and are learning from all our clients feedback. I really don't want to have a single bad clip. I want every clip to be the best clip ever! I want the hottest and most ticklish girls possible. I will take to heart your comments and describe future clips in more detail.

I have received a many nylon foot tickling requests and there will be quite a few sexy nylon tickling clips coming out near the end of the month. You'll love them!

Thank you for your business.

GTG

Don't go overboard with the nylon clips, bare is better (one thing that's great is starting with nylons and then cutting/taking them off).

Your site definitey looks like a new kind of site. Ticklish sleepwear? That's hot, man! And so are the girls.

As a total tickle-clip addict and collector, here are some things I'll say preliminarily:

1.) Keep the camera as close to the action as possible. And also, as stationary as possible. Often....especially with girl on girl clips (especially multiple girls on one girl clips!)......the camera is too busy and pans around, almost as if the camera is getting caught up in the action. This makes the clips very distracting and frustrating. A person watching these videos wants to almost study them to see what's going on, what part is she being tickled on, what techniques are the ticklers using, what spot is making her go crazy, and most importantly, facial expressions of the ticklee, especially in your case, since your models are obviously really pretty. So if the camera is too busy, it's highly annoying, it's actually ruined a great many clips that would otherwise be good. We don't want to be aware of the camera, and the cameraman scrambling to capture some action. I also noticed one of your clips had a girl being tickled by two other girls on a couch or something, and, from the short clip I saw in your preview, you couldn't see the girl being tickled, all you could see were two girls hunched over a body....or at least I think that's a body, I couldn't tell. The camera looked like it was a few feet away, as opposed to being close to the action.

2.) Another thing that's very common in girl on girl tickling clips is if the ticklers drown out the victim's laughter with their own laughter. Obviously teasing and taunting is highly desirable, we don't want silent ticklers! But sometimes you've got 3 girls all giggling and all you really want to hear, above everything else is the ticklee's laugh. So basically, with this and the last point, it seems that sometimes these clips become free-for-alls, and instead they should SEEM like free-for-alls, but actually be a little controlled.

3.) Yes, absolutely make your descriptions as accurate as possible! I understand my comrade's complaint about buying the clip and feeling ripped off because there was only a few seconds of nylon foot tickling in it, the very thing he bought the clip for. If a girl isn't "extremely" ticklish, please please please don't advertise her that way, no matter how pretty she is.

4.) I love interviews with the girls where they talk about their ticklishness and especially their experiences with being tickled, especially by boyfriends/girlfriends and guys/girls they flirt around with. Any anecdote they may have involving being tickled is definitely desirable, and of course, asking them if how ticklish they are, where they think they're most ticklish, etc. Alot of companies make these interviews as promo tools, not saying you have to do that, but I do find them really hot for a few reasons. First, i love seeing the girls calm and as natural as can be, so i can really get into their personality, fall in love with them, etc. Plus, it makes the contrast of when they're out of control and being tickled that much more amazing. Secondly, hearing a girl talk about being tickled is a pretty close second to actually watching her being tickled, in my book anyway (i know there are others that feel the same way).

5.) I know the thrust is girl on girl, so I understand if this next part is something you ignore, but I do have to say that girls have different reactions when they're tickled by a guy. With some companies, it's great watching a girl tickled by a girl, and then a guy comes in and it totally changes. Perhaps in the future....especially if you have a model that you're using alot and you need to make things fresh.....you introduce a male tickler. Perhaps a male model, since these girls obviously aren't going to let themselves be touched by just any guy! Or maybe they will! Get in there Eric! (by the way, not everyone feels this way, and lots of people ony prefer girl on girl clips, so this is partly my own preference, but, like I said, it's all about getting a different reaction from the girl, and the bigger variety of reactions you can elicit, the better, especially if that means the girl gets plunged into deeper laughter)

6.) I've got a gazillion scenario/plot ideas, if you want i'll email you them!

7.) VERY important: make sure that with each girl, she gets thoroughly tickled on her feet, midsection and underarms. Legs are also hot, neck is the absolute least desirable, I'm sure I speak for alot of people hear. Unless a girl is KISSING the girls neck, prolonged amounts of fingers on the neck is a little frustrating. But these other areas are really important because if you're like me and are impartial to upperbody/lowerbody tickling, it gets frustrating to wonder. Now, if the girl isn't ticklish on such an area...like her foot....either don't tickle that area and write it in the description ("we found that bertha isn't ticklish on her feet so she doesn't get tickled there") or quickly demonstrate in the video to establish it to the viewer and then move on (key word in that last sentence is "quicky"!) But definitely, if a girl is ticklish pretty much all over, it should be equal time on the feet, tummy/sides, underarms, with some leg/thigh tickling mixed in.

8.) Girls getting tickled with tongues, bites and raspberries is super hot, especially on their midsection, soles, toes, and underarms. I understand if you can't get that into every video, or with every model, but perhaps sometimes!

9.) I love gang ticklings on a girl, but I prefer it when the girls team up on the same parts of the body, ie: each one grabs a foot, or an underarm each, or four hands spidering tickles all over the tummy (or both kissing the tummy).....maybe as a grand finale you split 'em up and have one tickle the feet while the other tickles the upperbody, but I've grown not to like those scenes so much since you can't always tell which is the thing that's tickling her most. (again, seeing the finger touch a spot, and immediately seeing the girl react....and KNOWING that that's the spot....that I now KNOW her ticklish spots, exactly, as if I had a map of her body......that's the hottest)

10.) I think the Maxim type shoots is super hot and very desirable in your marketing of the girls. However, when selling the clips, I would make the video shoots a small part of the clip, under 30 seconds. I'd feel ripped off if I paid for a tickling clip and got a minute or more of a girl posing, something I can get for free on Maxim.com. On the other hand, I would think that using the video shoots as part of the preview for the clips is good. Interview/Maxim shoot/bit of a preview of the actual tickling clip to get a feel for the girl's laughter, reactions, and, most importantly, if she's authentically ticklish.....that's almost an ideal preview clip!

11.) Prolonged, merciless tickling is ultimately desirable, especially if you can make it sensual too (for instance, two girls laying on either side of a spread-eagled girl, running their hands all over her, or each one ticking an armpit, as the victim goes hystercal......wow. Or maybe they start kissing an armpit each! I don't think that's ever been done before! Anyway you get the idea) Start/stopping every 3 seconds (which, believe it or not, some companies and clips are like that!!) is definitely not desirable, other than maybe in the opening 10 seconds of a clip.

Holy smokes, I'm writing a book here.

Well, your store definitely looks like it could be great with the caliber of models you have, the quality of your equipment, and it looks like you have some good ideas! I don't know if you got into this because you're into the tickling thing yourself, or strictly out of business concerns.....if it's the former, I suppose alot of this stuff I said you already know! If it's the latter, think you're doing a good thing about listening to the feedback here. You may notice that there's not one type of tickle-clip buyer, alot of us are into all kinds of specific things (case in point, the nylons that our friend was mentioning earlier, another guy asked about raspberries, or me talking about the interviews......you're always going to get alot of vocal foot fetishists with opinions, and you'll get some who only want to see upperbody, etc etc......) I would cater to these "fetishes within the fetish".....but I wouldn't get carried away with them either! As long as you keep the visual side of things clear, so that we can enjoy your models' ticklng experience (after all....if the poor girl is going to get tickle tortured....we might as well get as good as a visual document as we can of it since we're not going to get too many chances to see!)

Good luck, Eric, I'm looking forward to checking out your clips after the holiday (I can't buy any until after Xmas, sorry, man!!!)

The best post ever!!

OMG!!! I love the tips. I have a shoot tomorrow with sexy Tiffany and a new model. I'm going to print this whole thing and keep it with me. And yes I do need a lot more stories (so please email me some plot ideas!) and yes I think I just might have to jump in on one of the videos and tickle these models myself as well. If you come to the LA area send me an email and you can have a back stage pass to a girlsticklinggirls.com shoot for free!!!

Eric Skyler

Don't go overboard with the nylon clips, bare is better (one thing that's great is starting with nylons and then cutting/taking them off).

Your site definitey looks like a new kind of site. Ticklish sleepwear? That's hot, man! And so are the girls.

As a total tickle-clip addict and collector, here are some things I'll say preliminarily:

1.) Keep the camera as close to the action as possible. And also, as stationary as possible. Often....especially with girl on girl clips (especially multiple girls on one girl clips!)......the camera is too busy and pans around, almost as if the camera is getting caught up in the action. This makes the clips very distracting and frustrating. A person watching these videos wants to almost study them to see what's going on, what part is she being tickled on, what techniques are the ticklers using, what spot is making her go crazy, and most importantly, facial expressions of the ticklee, especially in your case, since your models are obviously really pretty. So if the camera is too busy, it's highly annoying, it's actually ruined a great many clips that would otherwise be good. We don't want to be aware of the camera, and the cameraman scrambling to capture some action. I also noticed one of your clips had a girl being tickled by two other girls on a couch or something, and, from the short clip I saw in your preview, you couldn't see the girl being tickled, all you could see were two girls hunched over a body....or at least I think that's a body, I couldn't tell. The camera looked like it was a few feet away, as opposed to being close to the action.

2.) Another thing that's very common in girl on girl tickling clips is if the ticklers drown out the victim's laughter with their own laughter. Obviously teasing and taunting is highly desirable, we don't want silent ticklers! But sometimes you've got 3 girls all giggling and all you really want to hear, above everything else is the ticklee's laugh. So basically, with this and the last point, it seems that sometimes these clips become free-for-alls, and instead they should SEEM like free-for-alls, but actually be a little controlled.

3.) Yes, absolutely make your descriptions as accurate as possible! I understand my comrade's complaint about buying the clip and feeling ripped off because there was only a few seconds of nylon foot tickling in it, the very thing he bought the clip for. If a girl isn't "extremely" ticklish, please please please don't advertise her that way, no matter how pretty she is.

4.) I love interviews with the girls where they talk about their ticklishness and especially their experiences with being tickled, especially by boyfriends/girlfriends and guys/girls they flirt around with. Any anecdote they may have involving being tickled is definitely desirable, and of course, asking them if how ticklish they are, where they think they're most ticklish, etc. Alot of companies make these interviews as promo tools, not saying you have to do that, but I do find them really hot for a few reasons. First, i love seeing the girls calm and as natural as can be, so i can really get into their personality, fall in love with them, etc. Plus, it makes the contrast of when they're out of control and being tickled that much more amazing. Secondly, hearing a girl talk about being tickled is a pretty close second to actually watching her being tickled, in my book anyway (i know there are others that feel the same way).

5.) I know the thrust is girl on girl, so I understand if this next part is something you ignore, but I do have to say that girls have different reactions when they're tickled by a guy. With some companies, it's great watching a girl tickled by a girl, and then a guy comes in and it totally changes. Perhaps in the future....especially if you have a model that you're using alot and you need to make things fresh.....you introduce a male tickler. Perhaps a male model, since these girls obviously aren't going to let themselves be touched by just any guy! Or maybe they will! Get in there Eric! (by the way, not everyone feels this way, and lots of people ony prefer girl on girl clips, so this is partly my own preference, but, like I said, it's all about getting a different reaction from the girl, and the bigger variety of reactions you can elicit, the better, especially if that means the girl gets plunged into deeper laughter)

6.) I've got a gazillion scenario/plot ideas, if you want i'll email you them!

7.) VERY important: make sure that with each girl, she gets thoroughly tickled on her feet, midsection and underarms. Legs are also hot, neck is the absolute least desirable, I'm sure I speak for alot of people hear. Unless a girl is KISSING the girls neck, prolonged amounts of fingers on the neck is a little frustrating. But these other areas are really important because if you're like me and are impartial to upperbody/lowerbody tickling, it gets frustrating to wonder. Now, if the girl isn't ticklish on such an area...like her foot....either don't tickle that area and write it in the description ("we found that bertha isn't ticklish on her feet so she doesn't get tickled there") or quickly demonstrate in the video to establish it to the viewer and then move on (key word in that last sentence is "quicky"!) But definitely, if a girl is ticklish pretty much all over, it should be equal time on the feet, tummy/sides, underarms, with some leg/thigh tickling mixed in.

8.) Girls getting tickled with tongues, bites and raspberries is super hot, especially on their midsection, soles, toes, and underarms. I understand if you can't get that into every video, or with every model, but perhaps sometimes!

9.) I love gang ticklings on a girl, but I prefer it when the girls team up on the same parts of the body, ie: each one grabs a foot, or an underarm each, or four hands spidering tickles all over the tummy (or both kissing the tummy).....maybe as a grand finale you split 'em up and have one tickle the feet while the other tickles the upperbody, but I've grown not to like those scenes so much since you can't always tell which is the thing that's tickling her most. (again, seeing the finger touch a spot, and immediately seeing the girl react....and KNOWING that that's the spot....that I now KNOW her ticklish spots, exactly, as if I had a map of her body......that's the hottest)

10.) I think the Maxim type shoots is super hot and very desirable in your marketing of the girls. However, when selling the clips, I would make the video shoots a small part of the clip, under 30 seconds. I'd feel ripped off if I paid for a tickling clip and got a minute or more of a girl posing, something I can get for free on Maxim.com. On the other hand, I would think that using the video shoots as part of the preview for the clips is good. Interview/Maxim shoot/bit of a preview of the actual tickling clip to get a feel for the girl's laughter, reactions, and, most importantly, if she's authentically ticklish.....that's almost an ideal preview clip!

11.) Prolonged, merciless tickling is ultimately desirable, especially if you can make it sensual too (for instance, two girls laying on either side of a spread-eagled girl, running their hands all over her, or each one ticking an armpit, as the victim goes hystercal......wow. Or maybe they start kissing an armpit each! I don't think that's ever been done before! Anyway you get the idea) Start/stopping every 3 seconds (which, believe it or not, some companies and clips are like that!!) is definitely not desirable, other than maybe in the opening 10 seconds of a clip.

Holy smokes, I'm writing a book here.

Well, your store definitely looks like it could be great with the caliber of models you have, the quality of your equipment, and it looks like you have some good ideas! I don't know if you got into this because you're into the tickling thing yourself, or strictly out of business concerns.....if it's the former, I suppose alot of this stuff I said you already know! If it's the latter, think you're doing a good thing about listening to the feedback here. You may notice that there's not one type of tickle-clip buyer, alot of us are into all kinds of specific things (case in point, the nylons that our friend was mentioning earlier, another guy asked about raspberries, or me talking about the interviews......you're always going to get alot of vocal foot fetishists with opinions, and you'll get some who only want to see upperbody, etc etc......) I would cater to these "fetishes within the fetish".....but I wouldn't get carried away with them either! As long as you keep the visual side of things clear, so that we can enjoy your models' ticklng experience (after all....if the poor girl is going to get tickle tortured....we might as well get as good as a visual document as we can of it since we're not going to get too many chances to see!)

Good luck, Eric, I'm looking forward to checking out your clips after the holiday (I can't buy any until after Xmas, sorry, man!!!)

Last edited:
I've bought a couple clips already. Good stuff! Can't wait to see what '08 brings for you. I'll definitely be emailing you with a special request or two.

~FTKL

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back