• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy, Soft, Petite Size 6 Soles in Need of Pampering

SexySoftSoles

Looking for some foot fetish fun? I LOVE to have my petite and oh so soft size 6 feet pampered and adored. Rub them, massage them, lotion them, oil them, kiss them, lick them...Purrrrr. They are also ticklish for you naughty boys that like to take liberties.

Or would you rather be trained as my personal foot slave? How I do need a new foot stool!!! Nothing like a nice face to rest my feet on as I curl my toes around your nose :). Freshly bathed or sweaty and rich with my scent after a long hard day ...which would you desire? I also have many different forms of restraints for you unruly types that have a hard time fulfilling my needs and need a little extra...ahem...persuasion.

Stockings, socks, shoes, and boots of all descriptions are available for you to enjoy, play with and worship. Whipped cream, syrup, chocolate sauce...mmmm...its all good!

I am now offering affordable foot worship sessions up and down the I-95 corridor from Baltimore to Philadelphia. If you like my photos, you will love the experience of these beautifully proportioned feet in person! Just email me here...I am online 24/7. You can also visit my profile on fetlife.com where my username is SexySoftSoles.

Custom photos and requested worn items also available!

Sounds intresting.

:welcome:Welcome to the forum. I am sure you can fulfill all of your fantasies :tickling:here.

hi, ive read your post and would be interests in meeting, tonite or tomorrow if that works for you.
jim

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back