• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sfw upper body lee

TicklishArtemis

TMF Novice
Hi! Is anyone awake? Let's get a conversation going! What's everyone's favorite tickling methods/scenarios/fantasies? Whether it's giving or receiving?

I'd like to tickle someone rolled in something (foam, carpet, heavy blanket maybe?...I don't know) with just her head and feet sticking out.

Sorry, did a double take on the title of the thread and realized mine wasn't upper body related.

I guess I'll go ahead and dive a little deeper (cause it's the end of the world, so why not). My fantasy/scenario probably stems from the origin of my fetish. My earliest memory of "interest" in tickling was watching a performance of the famous 'sawing a woman in half' magic trick where the assistants feet are tickled. This is a situation where the person being tickled is trapped with only their head and feet visible. If anyone wants to use that to help write a psychology thesis, feel free.

As a lee i still would like to be tied with my arms above my head to a beam or a pole(or something similar sturdy) of some kind while being blindfolded while my ler can circle around me.
That way, the ler can attack my from any direction while I don't see the tickles coming.. :p

I have a lot of favorites from those so I'll choose an upper body one as well: A game where you trace words, shapes, etc. across the lee's back while they have to guess what it is.

What I love about having a lee on their stomach is that it's harder for them to see what I'm going to do to them. :)

I am a lee and my boyfriend likes zapping the spot beneath the bellybutton with a crab claw like motion. It drives me nuts. I like, cliche alert, having my feet tickled with a feather. It doesn't drive me crazy but it's enjoyable. Getting my waist tickled is torture.

Fantasies? Having an escape room adventure that involves being occasionally attacked by tickling until I get out and a big tickle from several people at once if I don't escape in time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back