• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shawna is back at Passive Arts

PassiveArts

TMF Poster
For those of you who remember her, one of the most ticklish Ladies that we ever had was Shawna. Her and Phoebe were about the same when it came to being the best. Well, after an absence of over 2 years, Shawna is coming back and will be here starting this Thursday from 12 Noon to 8 PM. At the present time, she will be here only that one day a week so give her a call and sign up early if you wish to see her.

Christmas in mid January!!!! Thankyou Mr. Arts. Will Thusdays be Shawna`s regular day to work?

Great to hear about Shawna coming back. I have fond memories of tickling her silly! She's adorable! I can't wait to see her again.

:)

just missed her.....I guess...

went to the 1/2 price passive arts party last week.... :upsidedow

absolutely wonderful, ticklish ladies :redheart: all over the place.... :bowing:

the laughter was awesome.....

had an AMAZING time!

I cannot wait until the next one!!!! :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

:p jaba :p

hey john its my birthday today...do i get a birthday discount next week?..a free session? lol....yes, i am a freeloader...i freely admit it..lol

I think I could get some of the girls to give you a birthday spanking. Would that be okay? And yes, I will give it some serious thought... Happy Birthday

Pa

Who has the most ticklish feet @ PA? Joy, Victoria, Holly, Shawna, etc.?

I'm coming to LA in couple of months and will definately stop in for spell.

Terror

without a doubt victoria...but you cant have her, shes all MINE...lol

PassiveArts said:
I think I could get some of the girls to give you a birthday spanking. Would that be okay? And yes, I will give it some serious thought... Happy Birthday
sure...as long as they get a birthday tickling from me afterward...and you keep thinking about that other thing...lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back