• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She has ugly feet, but I love her. What should I do?

in all honesty her feet are not the future, the future is your relationship with her based on your love for her. Who gives a fuck if her feet are ugly, is that how u define women? by how nice there feet are? This is why women are so insecure now about parts of there bodies or there whole bodies in general. If they don't have the "perfect figure, the perfect feet, the perfect weight" they don't feel good enough. This person obviously ain't "the one" for you if you have the nerve to criticize her feet, and come on here trying to find out what you should do. Whats wrong with you? If you love her like u say you do, then love her for her and not her body, cause guess what, even the prettiest ladies will get old and some may not be pretty into old age, but its up to you.

Tickle her belly instead?
You'll probably get used to her feet. Love does that, and quickly when it sets in. It's a weird thing.

If you find her feet hideous or repugnant, that's one thing. If they're simply not shaped the way you like them, i.e. the long big toes, I would give it time. Perhaps it's something you could learn to appreciate, like an acquired taste.

in all honesty her feet are not the future, the future is your relationship with her based on your love for her. Who gives a fuck if her feet are ugly, is that how u define women? by how nice there feet are? This is why women are so insecure now about parts of there bodies or there whole bodies in general. If they don't have the "perfect figure, the perfect feet, the perfect weight" they don't feel good enough. This person obviously ain't "the one" for you if you have the nerve to criticize her feet, and come on here trying to find out what you should do. Whats wrong with you? If you love her like u say you do, then love her for her and not her body, cause guess what, even the prettiest ladies will get old and some may not be pretty into old age, but its up to you.

Oh boy. Won't somebody address this? Please...? lol I've already had my little rant - I don't want to bore people with another...

whats there to explain? the stupidity of this person for saying "oh i found the one, i know she's the one" but complains about a stupid toe being bigger then the other? This is exactly why women are self conscious in this world. This is really the stupidest shit I've ever seen. You might as well not even be in a relationship if you gonna complain bout little shit like that. Whats next, her belly button is too small? She's gained weight and isn't pretty? If you can learn to deal with the small things like that, which don't make a woman who she is, the body is only part of it, the heart and the personality of that woman should be why you love her, not because of her feet.

Hypothetical.

You meet the perfect woman. She's caring, indulges your fantasies, you communicate well, and everything is perfect. Even her body. It's exactly what you desire. She's perfect. So you marry her.

A week later you are sadly involved in a traffic accident. Happily you both live. You are fine, and so is she… except her legs were amputated at the knee.

So what do you do? Divorce her because she no longer has those perfect feet?

I mean, if just not having the right shape is a deal breaker, then not having any would be a problem right?

Your answer to the problem you pose in the OP lies in your answer here. What level of physical 'perfection to your ideal' is needful to you to have in a relationship, in balance to all the other aspects in the relationship.

If you need those perfect feet, then don't join yourself to someone who doesn't have them. If you want other things in your relationships that go beyond that aspect, then consider relative value and act accordingly.

Myriads

As most who know me are aware, I have a huge fetish for women's feet, in addition to tickling.

I'm one who believes that "ugly" is a relative term, in that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, etc.

For myself: I would hope that I would be with a woman for other reasons than just her feet. Is she kind, intelligent, easy to get along with, etc?

I guess what I'm saying is,.,. the OP of this thread would need to decide what is more important to him, when judging whether to be with this girl. If he is just judging her by her feet, then probably best to move on. Yet, if you really do love her, as you say, then.. you may just have to look past her ugly feet to the reasons why you love her.

I have to admit that I didn't read all of the replies so I don't know that my 2 cents will add anything but here it goes...

We all have our "thing" about what turns us on or off. What if she had 6 toes or no toes or 3 eyes? Would that matter? I'm not suggesting that it should or shouldn't. I'm just pointing out that we all have our physical preferences and they will cause us to eliminate certain individuals as partners. Now if you have serious issues dealing with your preference then it may help to talk to a professional who deals with these issues.

You sound like you're giving this real consideration and that's all you can do. You're only human.

Apologies for getting slightly off topic, but...

This is exactly why women are self conscious in this world.

I think it's safe to assume that very few men expect their girlfriends to be physically perfect (or their idea of perfect, anyway). In fact, I would submit that if you want to hear a long list of physical attributes which a prospective partner must have, you'd get more joy asking a woman than you would a man - "Tall, dark, handsome, athletic, broad shoulders, strong jawline, good cheekbones..." The list goes on. How often do hear a man being that exacting?

Who or what is really responsible for the rise in women's body issues? Could it be the media, perhaps? With its vulgar fixation on looks? Or is it a foot fetishist who finds his new girlfriend's feet unattractive? Hmm...

I came here just to say that the reason I didn't state my decision, is so I don't influenciate anyone who is going through the same thing. This is a very personal matter, and each person should take his own decision, and I don't want others to decide something based on me.

if you not willing to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly on this thread, u shouldn't had posted it. No one is making u decided, but I think you are being shallow for something so petty and stupid

It really is just up to you. I have an adult crush on someone lately and her feet really aren't that attractive. But I find the rest of her so interesting that I don't think it matters. I'd still love to tickle her feet and the rest of her for that matter.

I don't have a foot fetish, but I'm assuming it's a pretty big part in his life... So why can't he just not like her feet? I don't really think its fair to tell someone to just accept it and that they'll learn to love something in due time when it may really be that big of a deal for him. It's not a long list, it's just feet, you like what you like. OP, If it bothers you so much and you can't look past then it's up to you. A lot of times when we get to know people ,things about them (physically and not) become more attractive( and vice versa), but if you don't think it'll get to that point then it's up to you. I don't really think your shallow when a majority of people have had the same thoughts just never posted it. It's not like you're picking every little thing to complain about, you just aren't to fond of her feet. I think it's a bit odd to not want to be with someone because of their toes, but like I said, I don't have any sort of interest in them. It seems like nowadays you can't talk about what you like/dislike physically out in the open unless you simply include everyone so someone isn't offended, and if you happen to get offended when you were simply wanting opinions and advice then it's "your fault" because apparently you can't get advice without getting called "stupid", "shallow", "arrogant" etc. If I posted a thread saying this guy seems great but, let's say I don't like his height (he's just too tall, too short or whatever) for example, people would be giving the same answers telling me that we're the same height when laying down or that I'll grow to love his height, when in reality I probably won't. If you have little preferences ( since you have a foot fetish I'm assuming it means a lot to you) it's ok. Do I think you should let it get in the way of what a relationship could be if you already have a great connection? Not really, but I'm not you. You already said it's really important so you have to think if it's important enough to break it off or if it's worth continuing to build. If you can't look past it then don't, but if she's as amazing as you say then realize you could be losing someone very special. Some people find things like that "quirky" or "cute" and you just so happen to find it unattractive, either way, I hope everything works/has worked out :)

I don't have a foot fetish, but I'm assuming it's a pretty big part in his life... So why can't he just not like her feet? I don't really think its fair to tell someone to just accept it and that they'll learn to love something in due time when it may really be that big of a deal for him. It's not a long list, it's just feet, you like what you like. OP, If it bothers you so much and you can't look past then it's up to you. A lot of times when we get to know people ,things about them (physically and not) become more attractive( and vice versa), but if you don't think it'll get to that point then it's up to you. I don't really think your shallow when a majority of people have had the same thoughts just never posted it. It's not like you're picking every little thing to complain about, you just aren't to fond of her feet. I think it's a bit odd to not want to be with someone because of their toes, but like I said, I don't have any sort of interest in them. It seems like nowadays you can't talk about what you like/dislike physically out in the open unless you simply include everyone so someone isn't offended, and if you happen to get offended when you were simply wanting opinions and advice then it's "your fault" because apparently you can't get advice without getting called "stupid", "shallow", "arrogant" etc. If I posted a thread saying this guy seems great but, let's say I don't like his height (he's just too tall, too short or whatever) for example, people would be giving the same answers telling me that we're the same height when laying down or that I'll grow to love his height, when in reality I probably won't. If you have little preferences ( since you have a foot fetish I'm assuming it means a lot to you) it's ok. Do I think you should let it get in the way of what a relationship could be if you already have a great connection? Not really, but I'm not you. You already said it's really important so you have to think if it's important enough to break it off or if it's worth continuing to build. If you can't look past it then don't, but if she's as amazing as you say then realize you could be losing someone very special. Some people find things like that "quirky" or "cute" and you just so happen to find it unattractive, either way, I hope everything works/has worked out :)

Thank you my friend :)

if you not willing to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly on this thread, u shouldn't had posted it. No one is making u decided, but I think you are being shallow for something so petty and stupid

Did I offend you at some point? Why are you being so rude in all of your posts?

i hate to break it to you, (oh hell that's a lie) but the big toe is usually the longest one!!!
deal with it, or move on.

steve

Everybody has good and bad aspects to there body, even the hottest men and women you see in movies and on TV. My suggestion is get over it.

Everybody has good and bad aspects to there body, even the hottest men and women you see in movies and on TV. My suggestion is get over it.

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing since there is another thread going now asking about meeting others to include prostitutes....your get over it was not the route he took.

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing since there is another thread going now asking about meeting others to include prostitutes....your get over it was not the route he took.

Yeah... saw that post.... yikes! The only thing I can tell ANYONE with this dilemma is that it's up to you whether or not something like that is going to be a problem for you. I can tell you how *I* feel about it, but not sure how that helps anyone since everyone is different and is looking for different things in a relationship. I like someone because of their personality and soul-- the body that comes with it is what comes with it. Our bodies will change over time, but typically things I don't like right off the bat is something I grow to find adorable/endearing and life goes on. If that person lost their appendages and/or the ability to feel and enjoy certain types of stimulation, would I still want to be with them? I have to be able to answer "yes." To me, a true romantic relationship transcends the physical body. However, not everyone is like that. Some people are only in it for the money, the house, the great sex, the life insurance policy, their breasts, their feet, their booty, or fill in the blank. I'm just a WEEEEEE BIT deeper than that. *ha ha* Ummm... good luck to ya, Zack! This is something you need to come to terms with on your own. This is all about you and what YOU want out of a relationship at this stage in your life. You sound VERY young, so perhaps your priorities or thought process will change with age and life experience. Thanks! :)

Yeah... saw that post.... yikes! The only thing I can tell ANYONE with this dilemma is that it's up to you whether or not something like that is going to be a problem for you. I can tell you how *I* feel about it, but not sure how that helps anyone since everyone is different and is looking for different things in a relationship. I like someone because of their personality and soul-- the body that comes with it is what comes with it. Our bodies will change over time, but typically things I don't like right off the bat is something I grow to find adorable/endearing and life goes on. If that person lost their appendages and/or the ability to feel and enjoy certain types of stimulation, would I still want to be with them? I have to be able to answer "yes." To me, a true romantic relationship transcends the physical body. However, not everyone is like that. Some people are only in it for the money, the house, the great sex, the life insurance policy, their breasts, their feet, their booty, or fill in the blank. I'm just a WEEEEEE BIT deeper than that. *ha ha* Ummm... good luck to ya, Zack! This is something you need to come to terms with on your own. This is all about you and what YOU want out of a relationship at this stage in your life. You sound VERY young, so perhaps your priorities or thought process will change with age and life experience. Thanks! :)

Why is the person whose only out for what they can get shallow and you're "deep"? Can't the 2 of you just have different priorities? Neither good nor bad, just different? And I'm 41 and my priorities are also all about me and what I want. So that doesn't always change with age. :) I just have the foresight not to get into a relationship.

Why is the person whose only out for what they can get shallow and you're "deep"? Can't the 2 of you just have different priorities? Neither good nor bad, just different? And I'm 41 and my priorities are also all about me and what I want. So that doesn't always change with age. :) I just have the foresight not to get into a relationship.

I'll play that game.......Cant the 2 of you have different opinions? Tkl_toolz_queen said how "I" feel and "To me" so clearly they were not trying to speak for everyone. And I do not recall seeing them calling anyone shallow, just that they are deeper. A pool that is 10ft deep is deeper than one that is 9ft deep, but I would not call either shallow.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back