• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She lost count after 10

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
laziva_fucked_tape01.gif

Laziva is back and I take her to the edge of pleasure like never before. She starts totally naked, bound to the bed, spread, and helpless and she grants absolute power to do with her whatever I want. This video starts as a regular sensual tickling episode, where I just glide my fingers over her skin making her giggle, laugh and moan. Then she starts getting aroused. I kiss her body and neck suck her breasts as I continue seducing her flesh with my erotic tickling until she is so turned on she says "I want you inside me so bad!".

laziva_fucked_tape02.gif

I grant her wish masturbating her crotch and finger fucking her, bringing her to one power orgasm, and then another. Then I use the vibrator against her crotch and move it making her cum again. She is exhausted, but remember I have absolute power to do everything I want to I tie the vibrator around her waist fixing it right on her clits and leave it there to stimulate her dignity, making her have orgasm after orgasm.
Not satisfied with that, I insert the egg of the vibrator inside her crotch, vibrating her from the inside, making her scream and moan and shake her body like a wild animal on fire, forcing her to more orgasms than she can count. By her own words, it was so intense that she thought she was going to pass out. If you are looking for an erotic video that borders hardcore, full of passion, orgasms, and a hot woman dominated, this video is for you.

For previews and images visit: http://skelyrata.blogspot.com

This amazing video is available now for $16.99 at Girls Tied and Tickled or Laziva Stars Bound for Pleasure.

I want you inside me so bad!

laziva_fucked_tape03+2.jpg

As I move my fingers over Laziva Stars soft skin you see her nipples get hard and her skin aroused, she moans and says "I want you inside me so bad!". When you take a look at it from this third angle, from her head, you are so close that you can see her breathing, you can feel her pleasure, as I masturbate her with my fingers, then fuck her with the vibrator, making her come more than 10 times.

Watch the free preview on: http://skelyrata.blogspot.com

Available only on Laziva Stars Bound for Pleasure

laziva_fucked_tape03+5.jpg

laziva_fucked_tape03+4.jpg

Great stuff yet again!!! This is the kind of stuff I love to do to my wife~~

You are the man! I love watching your clips and substituting myself in place.

Awesome stuff but I liked when the previews were able to be opened in external players versus the embedded players...

Ok

Awesome stuff but I liked when the previews were able to be opened in external players versus the embedded players...

Good point.

I'll start puting a link to download the free preview on top of the flashvideo for those who prefer that option.

If I put a mask I feel I would be insulting the model. After all, she is showing her face right? Why would I hide mine? I think that would make me a coward or something. By showing my face I am showing that I am as brave and secure as she is.

And trust me, the fact that I show my face on my videos has help me alot into convcincing regular girls to do this because they see that I am taking the same risk as they are.

Man, this chick is so hot I can't stop watching the clip, especially when she says she wants you in her!

I agree. Show your face man. I get distracted when I see masked ticklers. You're doing a great job. Keep up the excellent work!

How do you get people like that to work with you on that level?????

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back