• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Sadistically Tickle Tortures Him - preview - 11/26/10

SilverCherry

4th Level Red Feather
Mike is a very ticklish guy, and he agreed to be tied down while he gets seriously tickled by a very skilled tickler, Taylor. Now Taylor is a sweet girl, who just happens to have a real life tickling fetish. She really loves administering merciless tickle torture on a helpless person. The two combined in this scene, makes this clip a great no nonsense F/M tickle torture clip. Mike is securely bound spread eagled to the bed and he's wearing nothing but his boxers. Taylor gets right into it by working over his ticklish upperbody. His ribs, sides, belly and underarms are thoroughly tickled. She then moves down to his ticklish feet where she continues to show him no mercy at all. After tickling both of his feet together, and then separately, she moves back up to his upperbody. All throughout the clip, you can hear Mike pleading for her to let up, but Taylor proves herself as a sadistic tickler as she continues to tickle torture him. She even verbally taunts from time to time too. Between Mike's genuine ticklishness, and Taylor's tickling fetish and being a skilled tickler, I think I can safely say that this is probably the best F/M tickling scene that we've done to date.

Hope you enjoy!

I have to agree, it seems like Taylor is really enjoying herself. Nice work.

Awesome clip.Thanks Silvercerry.Please make more f/m sadistically tickle torture videos.Does Taylor tickle Mike or other guys with baby oil and other tickling positions for example like hogtied position,X frame positon ?

Awesome clip.Thanks Silvercerry.Please make more f/m sadistically tickle torture videos.Does Taylor tickle Mike or other guys with baby oil and other tickling positions for example like hogtied position,X frame positon ?

I definitely plan on making more F/M clips. Taylor doesn't use baby oil in this particular clip. Perhaps in the future some baby oil can be applied to a ticklish victim's feet, but who knows when lol.

There will be other positions, like the victim standing with his (and her) wrists high above their head etc. But for the most part, I like to keep it simple..usually either spread eagle, hogtied or on the rack. Taylor will definitely be tickle torturing people on the rack soon too ;)

Thanks!

Tay is superb! She is sadistic, gifted, sexual I like to see her break anyone and loved to see her broken by gang tickling in Screw you and your flower!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back