• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She was so ticklish m/f nylons

mick88

This was something that happened a few years ago but still think about it and since I read so many great post thought I should share one of my own. We worked together and were really just friends when she came over to my apartment. She walked in wearing boots and asked should she take them off to not get my carpet dirty. Now this was a cheap old apartment but I said that would be great if you would. As her boots came off I noticed she was wearing nylons and the wheels started spinning. Small apartment one couch so we sat there and drank a beer and I reached out towards her feet and said are they ticklish? She said they are so ticklish and while I was growing up I got tickled all the time so of course now I have to check them. I grab them put them in my lap and she doesn't fight and begin to tickle. She goes crazy with laughter trying to pull away but I have a pretty good grip and she just keeps laughing louder and louder and begs me to stop. I give her a break and ask if she is ticklish anywhere else and she says yes but her feet are the worst. So I say keep your arms up and I will tickle you there but if they drop I go back to your feet. She does and goes hysterical there as well and despite her efforts she can't keep her arms up so back to the feet I go. This goes on for several minutes back and forth and then one time while up at her arms we start kissing and things proceed from there and we have great sex.
A week or so later we are meeting other coworkers out and I tell her I will pick her up and drive. When I get to her house she is wearing a dress and tan nylons again and ask me should I wear these nylons or not? Being a nylon guy I screamed YES Leave the nylons on and then turned red as I was a little to excited in my answer. So we go out with friends have fun and return to my house and as we walk in I say remember to take off your shoes. She says well I remember where that got me last time and then she takes them off and we start all over again. Tickling her nylon covered feet for several minutes then up top for ribs and under arms. Back to feet and then when I went back to arms we started kissing and well you know the rest of the story. That was the only 2 times I tickled her as I moved to a new job within a month later. But still have the memories and I as I said I do think about it all the time.

Wow! Talk about hitting the jackpot (twice) …

Too bad you couldn’t keep in “touch” with her.

Thanks for sharing Mick. :D

Don't you remember her name?!

Get on facebook, myspace, find her!
If she had sex with you...twice, and let you tickle her, twice, she probably had some attraction to you.

Go get her, and then come back and tell us when the wedding date will be!

That was a nice story. You should try to make contact with her again.

Actually I am already married and to someone else, but my wife might enjoy me turning my tickles on someone else and give her a break haha

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back