• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheetrock Struggles

Knot Amewzed

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I just tripped over my dog and put my shoulder through the dining room wall.

Please post your sheetrock disasters so the Knot can feel better about himself.

Thank you.

Well I was hanging up a ceiling fan and fell off the ladder and fell through the bedroom wall and part of me went into the hallway.

let her make joke she will make a mistake one day and fall through some sheetrock....

Sheetrock is that shit that you screw into the studs. It is the actual wall (the foundation). You silly little sum B'...lol

Oh...my little brother jumped in my direction expecting me to catch him, but I wasn't ready and so he just knocked me over and went catapulting over my head through the wall LOL It was pretty awesome

let her make joke she will make a mistake one day and fall through some sheetrock....

I kill you.

You know Knot most of us are not strong enough to put random holes in our Sheetrock. I've knocked into mine numerous times and nothing.

When i was working for Terminix one of the guys was up in a customers attic.He took a wrong step,went through the ceiling and landed on their dining room table.:doh:

I am not fucking huge and I fell through sheetrock.

What on Earth were you doing to fall through some sheet rock? Doesn't random sheet rock chill in your apartment in the middle of the floor with no support or something lol?

lol..I actually wish that I had random sheetrock laying around. The Depot is about 30 minutes from my house.

I am not fucking huge, Skippy!!!!!!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back