• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shelby Gower Part 2 Uploaded

Hee_Hee

TMF Regular
Well, I haven’t exactly received overwhelming confirmation that anybody is enjoying this series, but for anybody that might be, part two of Shelby Gower in Tickling Dick is now uploaded to my Yahoo Group for Friday enjoyment.

Have a great weekend and stay tuned for part 3.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mcarchiver/

To sadistictickler

I just tested the link and the file. They work fine. Try downloading again, or maybe you should consider getting a download manager such as Download Accelerator or the like. A lot of times, they aid greatly in downloading files in tact.

Hope it works for you.

Thanks for posting; most of these clips were new to me.

For those experiencing errors, I've noticed that when I right click on one of the filenames and attempt to save it, I get an error message. However, when I just click on the filename I get a chance to save the file.

nimrod

Is there a part 3?? Just as the clip ended I saw it was about to go into some niceeeee foot tickling and im a foot guy, and id love to see her tickled feet..does it exsist in a pt 3?:confused:

[COLOR=0000CC] I can't wait to watch the clip.[/COLOR] :D

There is a part three. However, I have to make a confession here that is probably not going to please some of you. I am not much into the foot thing and primarily only get into upper-body tickling. As such, you will not see much if any foot action in the clips I have made to date. The clips get really big as it is, so I excluded the parts that didn't really interest me, to save filesize.

Sorry about that. Should I make any more clips from here on out, I will try to include some foot tickling for the foot fans. I don't want to be known as a complete foot bigot. :)

DAMN You Yahoo! How many times have i been refused a download because of a f@#king bandwidth limit! LOL:) Realy needed to get that out.

Hang in there Ultimate. I know it's frustrating. Believe me, I get just as frustrated when I try to upload the clip and it refuses me because the file size is 5060 kb and their limit is 5021 kb.

Yahoo Groups suck, but they are free. I have web hosting space, but I use it for my business. I can't risk exceeding bandwidth limits there, by posting fetish clips. There are just too many people downloading, especially in this community. It would probably crash their server. Hehe.

I agree

ummmm...what ultimatetkster said.

us-tx-hu.gif

What a Waist of my time

I go and fill out my info so I can join your group and all your clips are zip files.

All you need to do is just have winzip on your computer and its not even a problem. Just open the file and the clip will be inside, then drag the file out of the zip folder to your desktop and delete the zip folder if you dont wanna have zip folders on your computer (thats what i do). It's no bad thing, winzip is free and once its in the computer is does all the work for ya, no special things to do:)

Oops, forgot, if you dont know it heres where you can download winzip

www.winzip.com

make sure and go for the evaluation version if I remember correctly thats the free one that i've had for ages on my computer :)

Thank you very much DSK for handling the tech support issue. You will never know how much I appreciate that. Yes, Winzip is an easy and very useful tool. Best of all, as DSK said, the evaluation version is free.

Unlike Yahoo/Geo who has no answer for the madness they cause regarding file sizes, etc., I can give you a couple of very quick reasons why I zip my files.

1. In my experience, it preserves the integrity of a file or files, as opposed to just slapping the files up on their own. I have run into corruption issues doing that in the past, depending on whose server they are being posted on. It also helps guard against the file(s) getting virused.

2. I use this method to keep people from streaming the files off the server they are posted on. I have always had to deal with bandwidth issues and by making people download the file(s) to their local computer, it tends to save bandwidth in the long run.

3. Lastly and most obvious, although it doesn't apply in this situation, zip files allow you to post multiple files in one neat package, rather than having to post each one individually.

I wanted to explain the method to my madness, so those of you who might not understand why files are zipped will not think I do it just to annoy you. In my experience, it is just the most reliable and efficient way to post files.

BTW, Shelby part three will most likely be up before the end of the weekend.

Nuff Said

Sorry Heehee, I've been realy frustraited with joining Yahoo groups and being rejected for no arent reason. I shouldn't have reacted that way.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back